Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

$5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (72977 Views)

Interpol, EFCC Arrest 3 Nigerians In Operation Killer Bee / Two Nigerians Arrested By INTERPOL Fo‎r ‎€14.7 Million COVID-19 Scam (pic) / Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Zimbola7: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

No yawa... dude's been on 'radar' since 2014 or there about. They go for the kill when they've got enough substantial evidence.

Again, like I said... there's way more than just fraud this dude does. The vendetta against him is very perfect and effective and would end up being extradited. I won't say more than that.
[/s]
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by bigcee(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Intrepid01:

E-money's P.A, oya start listing the 5 star companies, we are waiting....

Very soon he will be bursted and all will see it....many of you don't even know the meaning of E-money, electronic (wire wire) money.

Keep deceiving yourself...
Olodo!

1 Like

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
livinbygrace:

Mompha too is into Bureau De Change and Hushpuppi is social media influencer,use your number six bro.
bros go and catch e money if you can,,
mompha is said to b a scammer like he just did a $5m internet scam according to interpol
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Obiaksnews: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
I don't engage with people who can't hold proper and civil discussions, without resulting to insults. It's a clear sign of their weak intellectual capabilities.
Hedonisco:

Shut up. The Interpol and other foreign investigative agencies do their INVESTIGATION and go after suspects after getting actionable evidence. The EFCC on the other hand would just arrest people indiscriminately based on mere suspicion, with no evidence, no complainant, and no real investigation.. The end result is that many innocent people are made to suffer for no reason.

Don't support nonsense. Things must be done the right way. That's how institutions should function.
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Zimbola7: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Your name is not a mistake.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Zimbola7: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

Otoshi ni yio je tire titi lai lai... wink
[/s]

1 Like

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by livinbygrace: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
ednut1:
when i dey uk i hear of one of them gist ftom my padi wey do yy before he repent. The guy get one popular club for ozumba and he dey house of rep now . I no mention name o

Na Shina peller Of quillox ,Even Ifeanyin Uba of Senate na Yahoo he Take Make Money .Forget all the IMO state of house reps

7 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Zimbola7: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

You're very correct. There're way more and some have gone into hiding for the past 9yrs. There're traces everywhere but, the FBI don't pounce till it's very substantial and strong evidences against their victims.
You'll be surprised how many very, very popular 9ja Politicians and celebrities are on their radar. I won't be able to mention names.

Some are currently under immunity till it runs out and the shackles are out on them! angry
[/s]
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Hedonisco: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Obiaksnews:
I don't engage with people who can't hold proper and civil discussions, without resulting to insults. It's a clear sign of their weak intellectual capabilities.

I don't suffer fools gladly. Only a simpleton would purport to 'support' a useless organisation like the EFCC with incompetent and barbaric personnel. If you have any sense, you wouldn't compare apples and oranges.

4 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by IjebuWarrior: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
ednut1:
when i dey uk i hear of one of them gist ftom my padi wey do yy before he repent. The guy get one popular club for ozumba and he dey house of rep now . I no mention name o

My broda... dem too full ground, trust me.

3 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by oglalasioux(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
condemn:
Why do fraud and then show the proceeds off on Instagram. Real Gee nor dey dey for Twitter instagram or Facebook. Poverty of the mind nor dey make these men wise.

A characteristic of criminals is boasting. That's where they get the thrill. It's like teenage sex. The enjoyment is in the telling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by gift01: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
ednut1:
I hear say him no fit enter UK again

2 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by WildChild00(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Reelmii:
hushpuppy is next in line

Hashpuppy! Hashpuppy!! 75% almost caught!....

2 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Budline1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Reminds me of Godfather movie. Part of the reason why I like Don Vito Corleone's legacy, he never accepted drug money or any dirty money despite him being an underground mafia boss. There are rules to this shit.. You shouldn't have been involved with fraud, drug or dirty money Mompha. Be contented with ur BDC... it's not by force to be a billionaire.

3 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by biobab23(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
naijadrivablog:
grin

I have two relatives in Dubai, one is my sibling. Any Nigerian in Dubai that flaunts wealth is either:

1. An expatriate/professional
2. Drug pusher
3. Internet/romance scammers
4. Money launderers/cleaners
5. Pottaporty/Ashewo/olosho
6. Criminals (miscellaneous)
7. Instagram fakers (borrow shine etc)

Even if you are employed by a company over there, outside the above listed, you can not make enough to flaunt wealth like Mompha and Huspuppi.
The average salary is 120k - 200k per month, you pay for BEDSPACE for N50k to 80k PER MONTH, feeding nko, transportation etc. Which money do you have left to flaunt

If you are earning N50k in Nigeria, what someone in Dubai is better than you is just that they have 24hrs light,good environment, bragging rights to have travelled abroad, etc. Give and take, you are at par.

If you like argue with me.

Wow u try bro we r just managing here in Dubai because d bills high too many fakes online

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by BrokeFucker007: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
iamswizz:
he could have gone to russia though
I de tell you, pull a Snowden
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Budline1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sleevia:
lol bros, leave story. I stayed in Benin for years. I know the drill. Even the one that resulted to Invictus arrest I knew the system.

While it was new to some people, it wasn't to me.

Dating is for guys just starting.

Men are hitting it big with dating too, depends on how rich the lover is o. I'd rather say dating is for guys who want rest of mind. Not some money u collect and they'll be tracking u up and down.

4 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by mployer(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
NaDem34:

[b][/b]50k and 200k per month the same for Nigeria and dubai worker respectively ?that's ridiculous Most companies if not all in dubai provides accommodation and transportation for staff...They are nowhere near each other habibi

Lol. That's what travel agents will tell you. When you reach there your eye go clear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by ikay00406(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Obiaksnews:
grin Word.. Well said cool

1 Like

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by mozona(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
aunty kemi was right afterall

2 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Zimbola7: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

My broda... dem too full ground, trust me.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Okuda(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Zimbola7:
I keep saying it
all these instagram billionaires with fishy source of income is in one shady business or the other

more to go down soon

worse thing is that they'll be using it to intimidate hard working guys making you think you come this world come play

fixed. not everybody intimidated is hard working.

1 Like

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Budline1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

e money is into shipping at apapa ports,(he comes there often) he is also into oil, and so many
have you seen his convoy before?

Nice one. No be somewhere shady he go get the money to invest in all those u stated?.. Anyway Jay Z was also once a drug dealer but not anymore. It's about quitting street very fast or stay lowkey, I hope E Money already quit whatever that could have been coz he shows off too much, he no need am oo. Toh.

4 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Roydxemmy: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
whitering:
Wey Husppupi go self. Abeg make somebody convert it to naria. How much billion or trillion be that?
1$=365 Naira
1m$=365m
5m$= 1.8 billion Naira

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by kay29000(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sirvolga:
MOmpha the money man cool

Village people don finally succeeded in bringing this man home grin I pity his little boy”Bobo” the boy Sabi money too

I won't lie, this part made me laugh out loud.

2 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by kay29000(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
muystoy:
One down, many more to go, na one by one dem go catch all una useless fraudsters wey dey make legit guys like us feel like we are not doing enough,at times u begin to wonder wetin you do wrong wen idiots like this begin to dey oppress person for social media, I no dey even enta Instagram again, after chopping my data, you go still add depression join ,Hushpuppy,bnaira,investor bj, watch out, I am coming for you

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Resees: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Huspoopi,Davido and Emoney next

1 Like

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by richPHAROAH: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
i dont know why a scammer will be scamming and be flaunting it. naija boys will never wise up. even me wey no dey scam , i no get facebook, not to talk of instagram . stupid people everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Sirvolga(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
kay29000:

I won't lie, this part made me laugh out loud.

Haha � it’s true na grin

1 Like

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Budline1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Resees:
Huspoopi,Davido and Emoney next

Wetin be Davido own there na? Davido would be very stupid to be involved in crime.

1 Like

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by grandstar(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
So it is true he was arrested!

Hushpuppi right now

1 Like

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Martinezbaba: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Zimbola7:
I keep saying it
all these instagram billionaires with fishy source of income is in one shady business or the other

more to go down soon

worse thing is that they'll be using it to intimidate hard working guys making you think you come this world come play
True talk

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Recover Lovers’ Corpses From Lagos Hotel / Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him / Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.