Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

$5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (72970 Views)

Interpol, EFCC Arrest 3 Nigerians In Operation Killer Bee / Two Nigerians Arrested By INTERPOL Fo‎r ‎€14.7 Million COVID-19 Scam (pic) / Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Came4amod: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
All I see is greed .. why scam 5m$ . Why .. u don't and never will ever need that money if you are hungry .. work .. but efcc sef still dey catch iTunes 25$ GC theft... crime don't pay .. take risks but not stupid risks .. hustle legit .. live your size .. start a business .. be broke things will change if you hustle hard

3 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Newboss(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
madridguy:
shocked shocked So Mompha is also going inbox? undecided
He handles money: BDC

He's a businessman, not scammer

1 Like

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
fela4live:

And E money.
e money has legitimate business so he is not a fraud
he owns many 5 star companies

3 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by montumonami(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
It does exist but you must work for it.
meobizy:
Another Yahoo boy caught. One should believe ‘Internet money’ at their own detriment. These people don’t move me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by dederocs(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
Why show off so much fancy cars and cash in Instagram in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by NaDem34: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
naijadrivablog:
grin

I have two relatives in Dubai, one is my sibling. Any Nigerian in Dubai that flaunts weatlh is either:

1. An expatriate/professional
2. Drug pusher
3. Internet/romance scammers
4. Money launderers/cleaners
5. Pottaporty/Ashewo/olosho
6. Criminals (miscellaneous)
7. Instagram fakers (borrow shine etc)

Even if you are employed by a company over there, outside the above listed, you can not make enough to flaunt wealth like Mompha and Huspuppi.
The average salary is 120k - 200k per month, you pay for bedspace for N50k to 80k, feeding nko, transportation etc. Which money do you have left to flaunt

If you are earning N50k in Nigeria, what someone in Dubai is better than you is just that they have 24hrs light,good environment, bragging rights to have travelled abroad, etc. Give and take, you are at par.

If you like argue with me.
[b][/b]50k and 200k per month the same for Nigeria and dubai worker respectively ?that's ridiculous Most companies if not all in dubai provides accommodation and transportation for staff...They are nowhere near each other habibi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by tradepunter: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Love this tactics of going after a major person of interest and watch other possible suspect flinch... Just this arrest alone have sent ripples around any reaction or slight move of the herd will lead to case file been opened and the hunt starts over again...
Bird watching and wild dogs pack trailing is always the watch word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
See these guys below be very careful of men like this when they hear ur gist na so them go quick conclude dey reason person matters. Them preek done dey raise for the gist undecided

Commentor:
Are people still claiming it from Baba God?

madridguy:

Nna17:
everyday for the thief but just a day for the owner of the house.
more revelations will unfold very soon.

Look at this one be deceiving urself that ur hard working.. rumour monger

Zimbola7:
I keep saying it
all these instagram billionaires with fishy source of income is in one shady business or the other

more to go down soon

worse thing is that they'll be using it to intimidate hard working guys making you think you come this world come play

Adrian98:
Remaining hushpuppi

Wande22:
shocked

Hushpuppi and Airforce1/IamAirforce1 MENTHOL NEXT!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by klax(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
madridguy:

Going* is understatement he is inside* the box already.

Some guys are dumba s s mofo how can you be displaying cash and exotic machines when you know fully well you are a criminal These guys sense of reasoning baffles me.

*Real big brain Don Maf* don't make noise they hardly dusplay wealth always calm and cool but loaded but in my country it's contrary keep acting stupid.

Mompha safe journey bro next time hussle real hussling then chop your money with peace.

Bereau de change my foot.

7 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by fela4live: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

Okay oga time will tell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Intrepid01(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

E-money's P.A, oya start listing the 5 star companies, we are waiting....

Very soon he will be bursted and all will see it....many of you don't even know the meaning of E-money, electronic (wire wire) money.

Keep deceiving yourself...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Maski87: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
He will just supply egunje,and he will be free

1 Like

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by DaddyRochie1642: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
liliandrew:
The reason behind the arrest of the Nigeria Bureau De change king, Mompha has been revealed.

Mompha was arrested some days ago, but no one knows the reason for his arrest by Interpol.

Some tweeter users have allegedly reported that the Bureau De change King was arrested over a $5million internet scam.

An Instagram user, @TosinOlugbenga, reported that “Mompha escaped from Interpol arrest in Dubai and he flew to Nigeria secretly. He was tracked through his airline ticket and on Interpol request, he was arrested by EFCC on a $5m internet scam”.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TosinOlugbenga/status/1186551165997256704

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/22/mompha-arrested-by-interpol-on-a-5m-internet-scam/

Wow...I showed this news to my neighbour's Chicken and it suddenly became a Horse.

Thanks so much

3 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by ednut1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

all fronts. How much is his monthly returns to be able to spend that much . Abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by DaddyRochie1642: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
I always knew the dude na runs guy. All the noisemaking and social blah, blah don land am uppercut.

I'm glad to have personally worked with the local Chicago-based FBI folks to get the Fool. cool

Never rob Peter to pay Paul.... angry

So as you dey so....you dey Chicago?
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by enomakos(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mompha? Never hear of him

2 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by ednut1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Intrepid01:

E-money's P.A, oya start listing the 5 star companies, we are waiting....

Very soon he will be bursted and all will see it....many of you don't even know the meaning of E-money, electronic (wire wire) money.

Keep deceiving yourself...
no mind them. Shipping company my foot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by DaddyRochie1642: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sirvolga:
MOmpha the money man cool

Village people don finally succeeded in bringing this man home grin I pity his little boy”Bobo” the boy Sabi money too

I dey tell you...village people indeed are at work grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Reelmii: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
hushpuppy is next in line

3 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by whitering: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wey Husppupi go self. Abeg make somebody convert it to naria. How much billion or trillion be that?

3 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Chummynoni(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
kwezy ass pple. they make money illegally and wont stil keep a low profile

4 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by IjebuWarrior: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sleevia:
lol bros, leave story. I stayed in Benin for years. I know the drill. Even the one that resulted to Invictus arrest I knew the system.

While it was new to some people, it wasn't to me.

Dating is for guys just starting.

No yawa... dude's been on 'radar' since 2014 or there about. They go for the kill when they've got enough substantial evidence.

Again, like I said... there's way more than just fraud this dude does. The vendetta against him is very perfect and effective and would end up being extradited. I won't say more than that.

5 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by civilpeace(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
BABA GOD I THANK YOU FOR EXPOSE HIM. THERE ARE STILL MANY OTHERS TRASHING THE IMAGE OF THE COUNTRY. PLEASE, LORD, CONTINUE WHAT YOU HAVE STARDTED>

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by DaddyRochie1642: 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
naijadrivablog:
grin

I have two relatives in Dubai, one is my sibling. Any Nigerian in Dubai that flaunts wealth is either:

1. An expatriate/professional
2. Drug pusher
3. Internet/romance scammers
4. Money launderers/cleaners
5. Pottaporty/Ashewo/olosho
6. Criminals (miscellaneous)
7. Instagram fakers (borrow shine etc)

Even if you are employed by a company over there, outside the above listed, you can not make enough to flaunt wealth like Mompha and Huspuppi.
The average salary is 120k - 200k per month, you pay for bedspace for N50k to 80k, feeding nko, transportation etc. Which money do you have left to flaunt

If you are earning N50k in Nigeria, what someone in Dubai is better than you is just that they have 24hrs light,good environment, bragging rights to have travelled abroad, etc. Give and take, you are at par.

If you like argue with me.

You are a Wise Man...I thank God for your Life and For the Knowledge he gave you.

I hail you once again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Adrian98(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
What are you saying? Stop talking stupid
killmods:
See these guys below be very careful of men like this when they hear ur gist na so them go quick conclude dey reason person matters. Them preek done dey raise for the gist undecided

Look at this one be deceiving urself that ur hard working.. rumour monger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Sleevia: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

No yawa... dude's been on 'radar' since 2014 or there about. They go for the kill when they've got enough substantial evidence.

Again, like I said... there's way more than just fraud this dude does. The vendetta against him is very perfect and effective and would end up being extradited. I won't say more than that.
no need to say more than that boss...

Who have been on radar? Invictus or Mompha?
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by DaddyRochie1642: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Why do I have this feeling that Mompha will SNITCH on HUSHPUPPI

6 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Hedonisco: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Obiaksnews:
See the way everyone is commending the arrest of Mompha but i bet you, If he was arrested without the collaboration of the Interpol a lot of Nigerians, especially those on this forum would have gone on an online outrage telling the EFCC to release him and go after corrupt politicians instead. This shows that Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites in the world. let's learn to support our public systems with the hope that one day we would finally get it right.

Shut up. The Interpol and other foreign investigative agencies do their INVESTIGATION and go after suspects after getting actionable evidence. The EFCC on the other hand would just arrest people indiscriminately based on mere suspicion, with no evidence, no complainant, and no real investigation.. The end result is that many innocent people are made to suffer for no reason.

Don't support nonsense. Things must be done the right way. That's how institutions should function.

10 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by livinbygrace: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

You must be a newbie.
E-money ,Churchill ,KoKun all of them have same thing in common .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by IjebuWarrior: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
DaddyRochie1642:

So as you dey so....you dey Chicago?

Any problem with dat? angry

1 Like

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by DaddyRochie1642: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
iamswizz:
he could have gone to russia though

Russia will Finish him with RACISM...no be pesin go tell am to return back to sender.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Recover Lovers’ Corpses From Lagos Hotel / Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.