Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? (4659 Views)

When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) / See Massive Payment Of Nigerian P@rnstar To His Girls After S3x / Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
lolz....already smiling at my question... OK guys what do u do ,or how do you remedy this situation? I mean if a girl you love so much has a loose and watery vagina ...

cos at that moment sex becomes boring to you and you feel nothing ....she has a son already though ....and u got a big dick cos other girls attest to that as they groan in pains during sex.....

1 Like

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by Kennyprince: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
I don't know what yo love about a girl with a loose and watery stuff. She is simply annoying

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by chinchonglee(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dis one is strong..

The head of dat boy must av widen it.
Super glue is jst #50 BTW.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by AstroG1: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
chinchonglee:
Dis one is strong..

The head of dat boy must av widen it.
Super glue is jst #50 BTW.

Obara JESUS shocked shocked!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by TheExecutioner: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
What's with this question?

[img]https://i./KxxO.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Kennyprince:
I don't know what yo love about a girl with a loose and watery stuff. She is simply annoying
her personality ...

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
kegel exercises

search on google about kegel exercises and let her learn how to do it, it helps in tighten the virginal muscles

9 Likes

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by Jamestown123: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
eddy1234:
her personality ...
Is she a dancer ?
Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Trimque2k1:
no disrespect, you mean she's like this

you are not funny but note that that is how your mother pussy was, when giving birth to you.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by Trimque2k1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are not funny but note that that is how your mother pussy was, when giving birth to you.

I won't come for your family with insults, because you did that already...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
Trimque2k1:
I won't come for your family with insults, because you did that already...
But you know that picture is very offensive shey? Don't you have sense?

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by jayextra(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Buy her needle and thread nah grin
Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by seunmohmoh(f): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Try vagina tightening cream for her. I heard about it on foreign news. You can Google it.
Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Trimque2k1:

Can you delete that picture pls, it is very offensive.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by Alexaonfleek: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Try vagina tightening cream for her. I heard about it on foreign news. You can Google it.
these creams have side effects.please let her just jejely do kegel exercise

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by J4JUVENTUS(m): 12:51am On Oct 23, 2019
Trimque2k1:
Nairaland and graphic pics are like 5 and 6..

Op what made the place wide and watering ,will still make it go loose and watering,even if you carry am go meet tailor to run am.. Just let her be jare..
Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by MedicH: 1:33am On Oct 23, 2019
She doesn't owe u a tight this thing. Just let her be.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by livebyday(m): 1:39am On Oct 23, 2019
eddy1234:
lolz....already smiling at my question... OK guys what do u do ,or how do you remedy this situation? I mean if a girl you love so much has a loose and watery vagina ...

cos at that moment sex becomes boring to you and you feel nothing ....she has a son already though ....and u got a big dick cos other girls attest to that as they groan in pains during sex.....

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by livebyday(m): 1:40am On Oct 23, 2019
MedicH:
She doesn't owe u a tight this thing. Just let her be.

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by iammo(m): 3:18am On Oct 23, 2019
Why dont you grow your own dick and buy suppliments and dick cream

1 Like

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by Sniperplug(m): 3:28am On Oct 23, 2019
Na pastor lickson ting. Just dey lick and drink!
Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by seunmohmoh(f): 3:53am On Oct 23, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
these creams have side effects.please let her just jejely do kegel exercise
Ok
Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by femi4: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2019
eddy1234:

Embrace doggy and scissors styles
Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by moorevic(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
tell her to stop fvcking other dicks
Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by Allsingles: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
eddy1234:

There are ways you can use to tighten loosed vagina and her vagina will be like that of 20 years lady that just started having sex and you will enjoy sex as much as you want with her.
Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by SavageResponse(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Put padding to reduce the slack grin

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? by Progress62(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Kennyprince:
what she need now is yam and not cassava or carrot

(1) (Reply)

Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL / Romance / Ladies What Can U Sacrifice For A Cute Guy(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.