Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims (21916 Views)

Police & Army Foil Kidnap Attempt In Kaduna, Rescue 76 Victims / Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) / Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Why are Christians like this na undecided
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by mamaafrik(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
mumu people,your fellow areas in the country is attracting investments,port,industries, you are wasting your own destiny and that of the kid unborn.
All you know is tif cow,maim people,make silly statements.
No wonder Britain gave leadership to una to draw us back.
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by Shakaranews2: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
mamaafrik:
how did he get there in the first place,was he kidnapped

I've updated the gist, go back to it.
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by Zimbola7: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Buhari better built new prisons /... nigga aint smilling

[/s]
Buhari is a criminal
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by flexyrule(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
AmericanDad:
I have N3m idle cash. Please where can i invest it?
PM me if you're in Abuja. I can show you where you'll get 3 to 3.5% on that monthly. Ignore if you're not in Abuja and have trust issues. I don't have time for marketing.
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by Johnedoh: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
AmericanDad:

Send me a message on how to go about POS
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by mamaafrik(m): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Why are Christians like this na undecided
Christians kwa,.......are u baskets mouthing ni or village people are frying dundun and ojoojo in your cerebral.
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by SolarHub(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by Bigboss111(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Small small slavery dey return. But this time, black for black. Oyibo don tire.
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by Coldie(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
What happens in the north stays in the north

Consequences of sharia law
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by owila4luv(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
fergie001:

Again, my bro
na wa oo
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
These are not in Legal rehabilitation centres but they are poverty and hunger Centre. Where all the people which are suffering from Hunger and just dump them to remove them from the street
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by mamaafrik(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
The way i see this it look more like a n Islamic Remanned Home to soften Hardened kids,but foolish parent and guardians never know that they are sending kids there , training them into Weapons of Vices.
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by donprinyo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Real fight against bokoharam has just started. Kudos to NPF. And woe unto nigerian army.
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by majamajic(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
flexyrule:
How can insurgency end when we have pockets of terrorist cells scattered round the north... Yes! These are potential terrorists.

Even we that God has blessed sef.. We still get furious deep inside when we see the way our leaders and their families flaunt ill-gotten wealth at the detriment of million of Nigerians, how much more these ones that have spent years in chains.. They wouldn't mind blowing themselves up to end the frustration and anger of living in a blessed country where the commonwealth of the people are controlled and enjoyed by just a few.

Remove religion and infuse education in the North and you would solve the problem of insurgency by 99%... The remaining 1% can be solved by the military with frog jumps and koboko.

Bros tell the bar man to give u one plate of cow leg pepper soup and 2 bottles of beer , I will pay

u just said my mind with better English
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by dermmy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Mmm...
Thought kidnapping was related to Igbos undecided
Even the Northerner put their victims on chains and get to sodomize them.Smh!

Na trouble you dey find o. Chai grin grin

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by nkwuocha1: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
fastseo:

Look at what you just typed. How is kidnapping related to Igbos?

Many charlatans here and in SW media thinks so.
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by lebron7(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
AmericanDad:
My life grin
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
kessdivine4all:
That is where they groom Boko and banditory recruits. Yeye dey smell
exactly this centers has been going on for a long time in the north the leaders know it, if they suspect you want to convert to another religion they will wish you away to there, there are Sam centers foe ladies mostly converted Christians ladies who were driven by glutton, here they teach them sallah and karatun Quran then marry them off to anybody who shows interest
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by mechanics(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmm, in this jet age practising that kind of nonsense, and the parents of the children will be saying they want them in those centres, they should continue the unslaught for as long as it will take for Kaduna to be freed from those illegal centres.
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by lukui: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
oya start blaming BUHARI
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by four4: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
There are the future boko boys
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by wiseone28: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Mmm... Thought kidnapping was related to Igbos undecided Even the Northerner put their victims on chains and get to sodomize them.Smh!
As a born again Islamist,our prophet encourage us to have slaves.

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by pedi(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
maynation:
Duk abubuwanda suke faruwa duk abune da masu hasara.
Musulunci sharri ne.

Quote me and watch me unleash hell on y'all.

Aboki shine my shoe.
Wai saya keh dagai ina neh?
Ni ena Kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by maynation(f): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
pedi:

Wai saya keh dagai ina neh?
Ni ena Kaduna

Shin daga kaduna kake? undecided undecided
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by pedi(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
maynation:

Shin daga kaduna kake? undecided undecided
Walahi haziya! Sunana nadabo
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by dallyemmy: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
It seems a lot of people are in chains in this country than we can imagine!
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by klax(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sunofgod:
Zoo for real!

Pls say North the zoo ok
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by tradepunter: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
Finally civil defence is doing notable operations, this is what we need. Am pretty sure those centers are Wahhabi establishment.. They are scattered all over the north.

Due to corruption the root cause can't be tackled because leaders will always loot and care less of their citizens... So let's stay on this course for now because at least it puts the fear of God in them.
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by lebete3000: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
fergie001:
Officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) have busted two illegal rehabilitation centres in Kaduna State.

The sting operation was carried out by operatives of the NSCDC on Tuesday morning in the ancient city of Zaria.

The facilities discovered are Limanchi Iya and Marmara Rehabilitation Centres.

During the operation, the security operatives rescued 11 people who were in chains, including an 11-year-old boy.

The NSCDC Deputy Commandant in Kaduna, Aloysius Nnegha, informed reporters that three people died in one of the centres while in custody.

He added that many of the victims suffer from acute malnutrition as a result of the dehumanised condition they were subjected to.

According to Nnegha, the two illegal rehabilitation centres were raided following credible intelligence information received on the operations of such illegal rehabilitation centres in Zaria.

He also revealed that five operators of the centre were arrested during the operation.

Following the operation, the Deputy Governor of Kaduna State, Mrs Hadiza Balarabe, visited the NSCDC office in the state where the victims and the suspects were taken into custody.

More to follow......

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/10/22/again-security-operatives-bust-two-illegal-centres-rescue-chained-victims/

After centuries and millennia, civilization is finally getting to the North...

Hallelujah!!!
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by Amoxman(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oya muric come and talk? Who's the kidnappers,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding / 50 People Arrested With 48 Bags Of Drugs In Lagos(photos) / I Paid Evans 223,000 Euros As Ransom – Witness Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.