Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,937 members, 7,838,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

All The Good Men Are Married But Why Are They Not Satisfied? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Good Men Are Married But Why Are They Not Satisfied? (598 Views)

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Good Men Are Married But Why Are They Not Satisfied? by Beke2020: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dear ma,

Please I need to tell you something and I need your advise. I am someone who hates cheating. Whether its me or someone I know. I been in and out of relationship for the past few years but none of them seem serious. They just want to play with you and use you.

Even the married ones. They seem so nice to you. They flirt with you even knowing that they are married and have no intention of leaving their wives. Most of the guys who treated me nice are married. I do not want to be a home wrecker.

So,usually,I come to my sister’s place in Magodo over the weekend to help her with her kids cos she is doing a weekend masters program.

There is this guy that just .....

https://livelystones.com.ng/all-the-good-men-are-married-but-why-are-they-not-satisfied/

Re: All The Good Men Are Married But Why Are They Not Satisfied? by emergingstars: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Find love. Join High-Match

Re: All The Good Men Are Married But Why Are They Not Satisfied? by Homeboiy: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
shocked
Re: All The Good Men Are Married But Why Are They Not Satisfied? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
lol...ok... wait for us on the other side of that BS link.

Re: All The Good Men Are Married But Why Are They Not Satisfied? by Beke2020: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
MrBrownJay1:
lol...ok... wait for us on the other side of that BS link.

(1) (Reply)

Why do ladies trap men into thinking they ONLY want a handsome man? / Ever Liked Someone And The Person Says He Likes Your Friend / 8 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.