Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club (24139 Views)

American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” / BORDER POLITICS: An End To The Igbo And Ibibio E-war / Cross-carpeting In Nigerian Politics: An Index Of Our Politicians' Substance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club by Alawode01(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
She is an crusader of not too young to run.
Re: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club by Fivestardiary(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2019

Re: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:

U dey mind the "Shady and Unreliable" youth.
how old is yemi osinbajo,sani bello,makinde,yaya bello, don't auction your sense use it well logically
Re: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club by Came4amod: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
babzo:

All because they didnt like the way you were reading and studying at work?

U don't understand .. I explained somewhere in the thread
Re: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club by benitwater(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
aremuforlife:
Ari teni mowi, afi apadi bo tie mole
abi o
Re: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club by Neddstark: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
RTSC:

Obama became a president in his 40s.
That is not an old men's club.

The next president after trump is going to be young going by the current players that wants the seat.

Jonathan during Obama's time was in his early 50s
Re: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club by 9jaRealist: 2:01am On Oct 24, 2019
ccollins:
trash u say.overbloated Ego will kill some Nigerians, ur country has no good system like USA and u say this rubbish post

Sorry, I don't understand gibberish... grin grin grin
>
Re: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club by 9jaRealist: 2:05am On Oct 24, 2019
RTSC:

Obama became a president in his 40s.
That is not an old men's club.

The next president after trump is going to be young going by the current players that wants the seat.

Gowon was 32, IBB was 44...
Jonathan was 50, while YarAdua and Shagari were in the 50s.

What has age to do with COMPETENCE?!
Folks keep chasing shadows in derogation of substance! SMH
>
Re: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club by 9jaRealist: 2:16am On Oct 24, 2019
Kingspin:
Their super corrupt organisation make them 1st in the world.

Let Nigeria politicians be organised super corrupt but provide us with good road and power

Slavery also made them "1st in the world" during that era...
Dropping nuclear bombs on fellow humans in Japan also made them "1st in the world" in military.

Deliberately infecting BLACKS with syphilis in the Tuskegee Study also made the "1st in the world"...
Sponsoring coups throughout Latin America for much of the 20th century also made them "1st in the world".

Supporting South Africa's Apartheid rule (until late in the game) also made them "1st in the world"...
One could go on and on virtually infintuum, but the point has already been made to those equipped to get it.

Dude, I'm not one of those LOW SELF-ESTEEMED Nigerians with a "come and see America wonder" mentality...
I give them credit for the strides they've made (just as I would give anyone else), but I do not Canonize the US!
>
Re: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club by jaeyking(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

How old was Barack Obama when he became president?
how old was general yakubu Gowon wen he became head of state
Re: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club by ccollins(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2019
9jaRealist:

Sorry, I don't understand gibberish... grin grin grin
>
u wallow in penury and poverty yet u talk like Nigeria is doing well, remember it is poverty capital of the world ,no ground breaking healthy record, venal government using sentimental demagoguery to deceive pliable folks like you and u keep fighting for the rapacious government like that of the Nigeria. I pity for the future unborn generations and the evil misery deluded people would put them into. Nigeria in growing impetuously in population and human resources yet no concomitant system in place for the excessive population in a small receding country like Nigeria with around 100,000 square kilometre land. Instead of talking of how to hold your rascal and irresponsible government to account, you are here talking like a sycophant
Re: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club by Kingspin(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
9jaRealist:

Slavery also made them "1st in the world" during that era...
Dropping nuclear bombs on fellow humans in Japan also made them "1st in the world" in military.

Deliberately infecting BLACKS with syphilis in the Tuskegee Study also made the "1st in the world"...
Sponsoring coups throughout Latin America for much of the 20th century also made them "1st in the world".

Supporting South Africa's Apartheid rule (until late in the game) also made them "1st in the world"...
One could go on and on virtually infintuum, but the point has already been made to those equipped to get it.

Dude, I'm not one of those LOW SELF-ESTEEMED Nigerians with a "come and see America wonder" mentality...
I give them credit for the strides they've made (just as I would give anyone else), but I do not Canonize the US!
>
Your country once supported and committed genocide and human abuses during the 60's.

Anyway, is good you trying so hard to justify a backward Nigerian. But they are no way near America supreme not even in the top 20 countries.

Even if you talk from now till next day Nigeria is a shithole period. A mess.
Re: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club by 9jaRealist: 1:36am On Oct 25, 2019
Kingspin:
Your country once supported and committed genocide and human abuses during the 60's.

Anyway, is good you trying so hard to justify a backward Nigerian. But they are no way near America supreme not even in the top 20 countries.

Even if you talk from now till next day Nigeria is a shithole period. A mess.

grin grin grin

Tragically funny to see your resort to a childish Strawman's Argument....
But good that you FINALLY seem to get the point that NO nation is without blemish.

Quit canonizing countries because of an apparently inherent low self-esteem...
We can acknowledge the good and the bad in the US - both are NOT mutually-exclusive!
>
Re: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club by 9jaRealist: 1:45am On Oct 25, 2019
ccollins:
u wallow in penury and poverty yet u talk like Nigeria is doing well, remember it is poverty capital of the world ,no ground breaking healthy record, venal government using sentimental demagoguery to deceive pliable folks like you and u keep fighting for the rapacious government like that of the Nigeria. I pity for the future unborn generations and the evil misery deluded people would put them into. Nigeria in growing impetuously in population and human resources yet no concomitant system in place for the excessive population in a small receding country like Nigeria with around 100,000 square kilometre land. Instead of talking of how to hold your rascal and irresponsible government to account, you are here talking like a sycophant

I still do not understand gibberish... grin

Given that my post was about the US and not Nigeria...
Cannot quite figure out the RELEVANCE of your blabber.

Here's wise counsel...
Read and comprehend BEFORE you start with the verbal diarrhea. SMH

>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI / President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa / President Jonathan Appoints Suleiman Abba New Inspector Genaral Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.