Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud (27306 Views)

El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations / Reps Mull Reduction Of 428 Ministries, Departments & Agencies / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2019
Nigeria is finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by tayo4ng(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2019
9ja i hail de, it will take God himself to come down and rule this country before we can be free from corruption
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by HajiMT: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2019
Dont tell us please, take them to court.
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by MARKone(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2019
This is Nigerians for you, we live, breath and eat corruption
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Mike008(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2019
When we busy blaming PDP, APC for corruption, the real corruption is happening behind the veil.
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
This administration epitomises failure and corruption.!...

Never have we had it this bad

Looting.. Embezzlement everywhere

Yet zombies are chanting sai barber

Nigeria is a failed nation

And when the same thing was happening under PDP, you PDP fans kept quiet. You even lied that it was not happening...or blamed the oppositrion.

You are like the zombies you are making fun of. Just from a different party.

And yes, I also despise the APC, but PDP your party is just as bad.,
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by ZombieTERROR: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2019
post=83388184:

It is no more business as usual.
This would have been swept under the carpet in previous years.
No more impunity in our land.
To a new and better Nigeria we go.
That is their modus operandi, this is one of the ways, they looted our country blindly.
Phony recruitments.
Bastards!
Huge embarrassment this is!

Shut Up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by ZombieTERROR: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

And when the same thing was happening under PDP, you PDP fans kept quiet. You even lied that it was not happening...or blamed the oppositrion.

You are like the zombies you are making fun of. Just from a different party.

And yes, I also despise the APC, but PDP your party is just as bad.,

Wake Up Mr

PDP has since left office since 2015..

Keep your eye on the thieves in power

4 Likes

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Wake Up Mr

PDP has since left office since 2015..

Keep your eye on the thieves in power

Oh yes, I am, but I also know some of you PDP guys want to come back...hence you have turned critic.

That's my problem with you politicans...When out of power, you talk a fine game, when in power, it's time to eat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by ZombieTERROR: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Oh yes, I am, but I also know some of you PDP guys want to come back...hence you have turned critic.

That's my problem with you politicans...When out of power, you talk a fine game, when in power, it's time to eat.

Some of you PDP guys?

Did I tell you I was one

1 Like

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by johnmartus(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2019
donprinyo:
ICPC pls note dat action speaks louder dan voice. Stop doing like local yoruba man dat always make noise without action.
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Arexit: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2019
athaboi:
Nigeria is gone

They should just sell the country. Make us an offer like was done for Iceland greenland
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by johnmartus(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2019
Mynd44 seun Lalasticala rule 2.
donprinyo:
ICPC pls note dat action speaks louder dan voice. Stop doing like local yoruba man dat always make noise without action.
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Muzikluva(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2019
Brandstudio01:
The interesting part is that there's no corrupt individuals among our Minister, if somone like Amaechi can publicly say he has never taken Bribe in his entire Political Career.
Won't be surprise if some people call for a proof. As if such can never happen in this country.
I only weep for our youths and the unborn generations in this country

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
This your "offer valid today only" confuses one a lot. I saw your post sometimes ago and needed a logo but the day had ended. Now I keep seeing it everyday?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by fergie001: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2019
Stalwert:
And ASUU does not want ippis for university despite IPPIS imperfections, it would still reveal many rubbish in the universities.

They know nah....that's why they are fighting it with everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2019
Many things dey haopen for this country sha
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by ogubolokento(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2019
When will corrupt public officials be punished publicly in Nigeria??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by BlackDonald: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2019
fergie001:
The Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, Bolaji Owasanoye, yesterday revealed that after the ICPC discovered N9.2bn as over-bloated personnel costs of the ministries, departments and agencies, the MDAs went on secret recruitments for a cover-up.

“They hurriedly started employing people. Appointments given yesterday were backdated one year, and ad hoc staff upgraded,” he revealed.

Speaking before the joint Senate and House of Representatives Committee on Anti-corruption and Financial Crime at the 2020 budget defence, he said the ICPC had recovered the money from the various MDAs.

He said the money would have been “padded” as personnel costs if the commission had not discovered it.

“We got them to sign off the money. The money is now available for government to spend,” he stated.

He said he was embarrassed to see academic institutions involved in the sharp practice, calling for their inclusion in the IPPIS system before the October deadline.

He also advised that recruitment templates in all agencies of government be changed from offline to prevent recruitment scandal.

Suleiman Abdu Kwari, co-chairman of the committee, also confirmed that secret recruitment was ongoing in some MDAs.

He said the committee would collaborate with the ICPC to enforce action and make the country a better place.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/mdas-in-secret-recruitments-to-cover-up-n9-2bn-fraud.html

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by LZAA: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2019
post=83388184:

That is their modus operandi, this is one of the ways, they looted our country blindly.
Phony recruitments.
Bastards!

You do realise your daddy buhari is in charge of this rot yet u are still calling pdp grin
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by ezigr8(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2019
Nigeria is long gone but indirectly gradually reviving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by soso22(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
This administration epitomises failure and corruption.!...

Never have we had it this bad

Looting.. Embezzlement everywhere

Yet zombies are chanting sai barber

Nigeria is a failed nation
It has been this way for the past 16 years before this administration,why you dont hear of such then was because all the officialls were involved. atleast we have a government that is doing their best to curb it.
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by thundafire: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2019
Pot calling kettle black, don't they do secret appointment in ICPC go find place sleep
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Amumaigwe: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2019
post=83388184:

Phony recruitments.
Bastards!

Why did no one discover the 2016 -2018 MDA budget padding when Buhari was fully in charge. Are they just beginning to do budget padding this year? May be they no gree settle as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by 11thGoldTREE: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2019
No one has ever questioned how NYSC does her recruitment

1 Like

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by qanda: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by Princedapace(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2019
Nigeria can never be good as long her people cherish money so much. People will always steal.
Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by kokomaster3d: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

IPPIS would stop all this fraud, you know.

Some of this is happening because some agencies aren't yet under IPPIS.

Quoted from the above article.

My brother the corruption in IPPIS no be maimai.

All you have to do now is arrange with somebody in IPPIS who will insert your name into the system, you will just be collecting salary without work and give some percentage to the IPPIS staff, that is all.

1 Like

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2019
kokomaster3d:
IPPIS is the biggest fraud of the century.

You lack understanding

1 Like

Re: Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud by maasoap(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2019
fergie001:
No wonder ASUU wanted to burn down the country that they must not be included in the IPPIS.

ICPC......We don't want media circus like your neighbours o.

Do what you've got to do!

We're in the 21st century, age of the media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Train/Bus Accident: Sanwo-Olu Declares Three Days Mourning Period In Lagos / Sani Yerima For Trial By ICPC / Nigerian Police Deploys K-9 Trucks For Dogs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.