Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts (61306 Views)

South Africa's AKA React To Bafana Bafaba's Loss To The Super Eagles / Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by JamesBond008(m): 7:37am On Oct 24, 2019
iamJ:
Don't know why artist like dressing like wild animals

Wetin be all that load for him neck

God bless you today, tomorrow and always...
Being an artiste these days is tantamount to being flamboyant, wildlife outfit & an unwarranted show of sheer stupidity!
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by JamesBond008(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2019
Incandescent:

It's called showbiz for a reason. At least it caught your attention

How long did the attention last?
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
I asked you a question and you didn't answer it. Why are you evading it?

Beside, Burns boy never said he's not going to perform in South Africa again. He said if you guys don't stop your bad habit of killing Nigerians, he won't perform there. Now there is a difference.

Now please answer my question; when was the last time a south African artiste performed in Nigeria? grin
Nasty C performed in Nigeria as to when Im not sure and quite frankly I don't care. You guys are forever comparing, bragging like little children.

Your Burna Boy was obviously high on camel dung since there was no killing of Nigerians in the first place.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Colb461: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2019
Guy don't ever mention my moniker again on this platform..
Bluezy13:

Burna will be a fool should he step his foot on SA soil.
A bigger fool should he not lay his hand on AKA.

Modified*
The following simpletons who mentioned me wrongly are bereft of understanding:

IcePrinxxx2463
West2019
Colb461
RenHub

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Bluezy13(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2019
Colb461:
Guy don't ever mention my moniker again on this platform..

Don't you ever in your entire life mention my sobriquet anywhere again!!
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by BiadeFolar(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2019
The words would be in pain if he stands on it

Blakjewelry:
cant he stand on his word?
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Colb461: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2019
Atleast we both knw our stand nw...
Bluezy13:

Don't you ever in your entire life mention my sobriquet anywhere again!!
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2019
Damfostopper:
so if the list igbo states you will include portharcourt...... spits.....

awon claimers

Spit on your grave because rivers state is majority igbo, you can go and hang.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Bluezy13(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2019
Colb461:
Atleast we both knw our stand nw...

Didn't I warn you not to mention me again
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by ThugBoy(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2019
Onyi22:
When will dudu settle down?
AFAR? AT LAST YOU DON DRINK YOUR DUDU MILK!
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Myself2(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2019
Jasen1:
Wetin burner wan go do for SA self

Mitxheew

Abi
Coming so soon after e don rake upandan swear joinsef say him no go everly enter SA again
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nasty C performed in Nigeria as to when Im not sure and quite frankly I don't care. You guys are forever comparing, bragging like little children.

Your Burna Boy was obviously high on camel dung since there was no killing of Nigerians in the first place.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.okayafrica.com/nasty-c-my-journey-nigeria.amp

Stop lying please. Nasty C never performed in Nigeria. Who knows him? He only visited to do some recordings with some of his favourite naija artiste. grin

Again you're lying. So there was no attack on Nigerians in South Africa? https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/three-nigerians-injured-in-fresh-xenophobic-attacks-in-south-africa/amp/

I believe you're the one who is high on cheap Carmel dung.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by davibid: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2019
iamJ:

I think say na only me dey see am oooo

Smh
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by Penisman: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2019
iamJ:

Bros na him generational curse him dey carry so....
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.okayafrica.com/nasty-c-my-journey-nigeria.amp

Stop lying please. Nasty C never performed in Nigeria. Who knows him? He only visited to do some recordings with some of his favourite naija artiste. grin

Again you're lying. So there was no attack on Nigerians in South Africa? https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/three-nigerians-injured-in-fresh-xenophobic-attacks-in-south-africa/amp/

I believe you're the one who is high on cheap Carmel dung.
you people are honestly tiring

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you people are honestly tiring
Abegi. That's a lie. If that was true it would have been on Google. And I hope you know that twitter handle isn't verified.

It's not today we started reading fake news. Beside, even if it were true. Aside him, which other contemporary south African artiste have performed in Nigeria.

grin cheesy
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
Abegi. That's a lie. If that was true it would have been on Google. And I hope you know that twitter handle isn't verified.

It's not today we started reading fake news. Beside, even if it were true. Aside him, which other contemporary south African artiste have performed in Nigeria.

grin cheesy
ha ha from pillar to post. Funny you believe all fake news that Nigerians are being slaughtered like chicken in my country. He performed it is what it is, accept it and move on
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:

grin cheesy
This is from someone who was in the actual concern. Don't know why you keep disputing the obvious. Also how this mentions how dead or non- existent hip hop culture in Nigeria. It's either shaku shaku or bust

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
ha ha from pillar to post. Funny you believe all fake news that Nigerians are being slaughtered like chicken in my country. He performed it is what it is, accept it and move on
so Nigerians aren't being slaughtered in your country south Africa and air peace went to lift Nigerians who suffered from xenophobic attacks?

Or President buhari didn't travel to your country south Africa to call him your president to order?

Or your president didn't address the world about the spate of attacks in South Africa?

Are you suffering from selective reasoning? That nonsense twitter handle you use isn't verified like I pointed out. Can you compare to the links I posted.

Dude, accept it and follow your own advice.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
This is from someone who was in the actual concern. Don't know why you keep disputing the obvious. Also how this mentions how dead or non- existent hip hop culture in Nigeria. It's either shaku shaku or bust
another lie. Stop showing me tweets from faceless nonentites and post links to back up your claim.

There's nothing about nasty performing in davidos 30 billion concert on Google. grin or coke studio is now davidos concert?

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
so Nigerians aren't being slaughtered in your country south Africa and air peace went to lift Nigerians who suffered from xenophobic attacks?

Or President buhari didn't travel to your country south Africa to call him your president to order?

Or your president didn't address the world about the spate of attacks in South Africa?

Are you suffering from selective reasoning? That nonsense twitter handle you use isn't verified like I pointed out. Can you compare to the links I posted.

Dude, accept it and follow your own advice.
Nope they aren't, and they never weren't. I know how you guys like to ride the Xenophobic butchering, slaughtering, machete butchering whatever you call it, but there was no such. Yes there were protests , looting of shops etc , absolutely no butchering sorry

Buhari did travel to SA and our president did address but it was never the killing of Nigerians because there was no such
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
another lie. Stop showing me tweets from faceless nonentites and post links to back up your claim.

There's nothing about nasty performing in davidos 30 billion concert on Google. grin or coke studio is now davidos concert?
In showing you tweets about people who in the actual concert, it's either you are in denial or whatever

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nope they aren't, and they never weren't. I know how you guys like to ride the Xenophobic butchering, slaughtering, machete butchering whatever you call it, but there was no such. Yes there were protests , looting of shops etc , absolutely no butchering sorry

Buhari did travel to SA and our president did address but it was never the killing of Nigerians because there was no such
so what did your president the country for and why did buhari visit south Africa and why did air peace lift Nigerians from South Africa?
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
In showing you tweets about people who in the actual concert, it's either you are in denial or whatever
dude people can tweet from anywhere and claim to be somewhere. Show me actual pictures of Nasty C performing in Nigeria and I'll give it a rest.

Never forget, it's social media and people use it to lie their lungs out.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
dude people can tweet from anywhere and claim to be somewhere. Show me actual pictures of Nasty C performing in Nigeria and I'll give it a rest.

Lol, clutching at straws now. Here's a video on YouTube of him performing in Lagos you can go check it yourself. Just admit it you wanted to brag ( a typical Nigerian trait) that your Burna Boy was coming to SA I stopped you on your tracks

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
so what did your president the country for and why did buhari visit south Africa and why did air peace lift Nigerians from South Africa?
Airpeace " rescued" based on fake news themselves. If we were really killing Nigerians for sport, why did the majority refused to leave?
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, clutching at straws now. Here's a video on YouTube of him performing in Lagos you can go check it yourself. Just admit it you wanted to brag ( a typical Nigerian trait) that your Burna Boy was coming to SA I stopped you on your tracks
You're the one clutching at straws. First you said he performed in Davido' 30 billion concert. Now I'm seeing Africa beat rave of something of sort.

Post the link to the YouTube video here. Lemme peruse it for myself my good man.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:

Are SA hip hop mag lying too? Let it go Ade

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Airpeace " rescued" based on fake news themselves. If we were really killing Nigerians for sport, why did the majority refused to leave?
The majority refused to live because they didn't allow themselves to be bullied. It's that simple.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
You're the one clutching at straws. First you said he performed in Davido' 30 billion concert. Now I'm seeing Africa beat rave of something of sort.

Post the link to the YouTube video here. Lemme peruse it for myself my good man.
either way he performed in Nigeria. Something you are vehemently denying
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
The majority refused to live because they didn't allow themselves to be bullied. It's that simple.
stupid comment. No one can remain behind for imminent death
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Are SA hip hop mag lying too? Let it go Ade
I don't know who or what SA hip hop mag is.

Post the link to the YouTube video please. Lemme give props to nasty c.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.