Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,756 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts (61303 Views)

South Africa's AKA React To Bafana Bafaba's Loss To The Super Eagles / Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
You're the one clutching at straws. First you said he performed in Davido' 30 billion concert. Now I'm seeing Africa beat rave of something of sort.

Post the link to the YouTube video here. Lemme peruse it for myself my good man.
I never said it. The internet said it
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
either way he performed in Nigeria. Something you are vehemently denying
dude. Stop peddling lies. Post the link to the YouTube video. How hard can that be
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I never said it. The internet said it
the internet us full of lies. Like I've told you before lies which people like you always like to believe.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
I don't know who or what SA hip hop mag is.

Post the link to the YouTube video please. Lemme give props to nasty c.
okay, now you're just getting on my nerves. Here's a tweeter link, why don't you click on it and see him perform live. Jesus Christ!

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
stupid comment. No one can remain behind for imminent death
this isn't the 18th century. Wake up. It appears you still live in that century.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
the internet us full of lies. Like I've told you before lies which people like you always like to believe.
hence I sent you the link via SA hip hop mag retardo
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
okay, now you're just getting on my nerves. Here's a tweeter link, why don't you click on it and see him perform live. Jesus Christ!
post the link to the video. How hard can it be
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
dude. Stop peddling lies. Post the link to the YouTube video. How hard can that be
Smh
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
this isn't the 18th century. Wake up. It appears you still live in that century.
that's rich coming from someone who charges his smartphone using a generator

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
post the link to the video. How hard can it be
I've sent you enough proof, your empty pride won't let you accept that Nasty C came t your cave and performed there

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
that's rich coming from someone who charges his smartphone using a generator
says someone who can't post a link to a simple YouTube video.

Lmao.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I've sent you enough proof, your empty pride won't let you accept that Nasty C came t your cave and performed there
you didn't send anything. Just links to nothing.

Meanwhile. I've seen the video. He did perform in nigeria. Here's the link: Mr low data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTpIsxUyxfw
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
says someone who can't post a link to a simple YouTube video.

Lmao.
there's a clear distinction between " can't" or " won't"

I've spoon fed you more than enough. Sorry your ego was hurt after gloating that Burna Boy was gonna perform here. Infact you forget that your overrated artist was lived in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:

Meanwhile. I've seen the video. He did perform in nigeria. Here's the link: Mr low data.

so now he did? Smh
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
there's a clear distinction between " can't" or " won't"

I've spoon fed you more than enough. Sorry your ego was hurt after gloating that Burna Boy was gonna perform here. Infact you forget that your overrated artist was lived in South Africa
cant or won't is you clutching at straws cos you ain't got no data.

I've already shown you how it's done eh. Now I wonder what's the use of having constant power without data. grin
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:

so much for not knowing our artists. Your predisposition to bragging will expose you and make you end up looking like fools

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
so much for now knowing our artists

IronGalaxy:
so now he did? Smh

Yea he did. Because I found it myself rather than believing the words of a south African who would kill his fellow African just for clout.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
cant or won't is you clutching at straws cos you ain't got no data.

I've already shown you how it's done eh. Now I wonder what's the use of having constant power without data. grin
eh oga I don't live under a $1 like most of you over there
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
eh oga I don't live under a $1 like most of you over there
says who? You who can't afford to post a link to a YouTube video? Don't make me laugh.

I think you survive on less than 50 cents a day.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:

Yea he did. Because I found it myself rather than believing the words of a south African who would kill his fellow African just for clout.
Lol. You just didn't know there was a hip hop act in town since you lots don't know anything beyond shaku shaku
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
says who? You who can't afford to post a link to a YouTube video? Don't make me laugh.

I think you survive on less than 50 cents a day.
Yawn. Try harder
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol. You just didn't know there was a hip hop act in town since you lots don't know anything beyond shaku shaku
a hip hop act who who has never won any award in Nigeria?

Might I remind you our very own Mode 9 won your useless channel o award? grin

Come to think of it. Was your nasty C in the BET cypher? Nope!!! Uselessness at its peak.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Yawn. Try harder
cry hard you meant? Lemme post a video to that BET cypher. So you know how we do it in naija. Loser.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
a hip hop act who who has never won any award in Nigeria?

Might I remind you our very own Mode 9 won your useless channel o award? grin

Come to think of it. Was your nasty C in the BET cypher? Nope!!! Uselessness at its peak.
Look at this one. So an artist to be good he must be validated by a Nigerian award? Those cheap looking heazies or headies or whatever the fvck you call them?

How can Nasty C receive an award for hip hop in Nigeria? He has to resort to shaku shaku autotune music before that happens
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Look at this one. So an artist to be good he must be validated by a Nigerian award? Those cheap looking heazies or headies or whatever the fvck you call them?

How can Nasty C receive an award for hip hop in Nigeria? He has to resort to shaku shaku autotune music before that happens
Mode9 received an award for hip hop in South Africa. Why are you pained eh?

Your rappers suck.
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
IronGalaxy.

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmIt2HK9pfQ
I've honestly heard better from street cyphers of Newtown, Johannesburg. Your rappers are pretty average to be frank, nothing special. Stick to shaku shaku
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I've honestly heard better from street cyphers of Newtown, Johannesburg. Your rappers are pretty average to be frank, nothing special. Stick to shaku shaku
I would have believed you but after listening to Nasty C. Brah I know he's just as nasty and useless as his wack rap lines.

Talkless of those nobodies who attack foreigners just to survive. tongue

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
Mode9 received an award for hip hop in South Africa. Why are you pained eh?

Your rappers suck.
how am I pained? I've asked you a simple question. How can Nasty C receive a hip hop award in Nigeria, a genre you barely understand yourselves, and you couldn't answer

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by IronGalaxy: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHCB:
I would have believed you but after listening to Nasty C. Brah I know he's just as nasty and useless as his wack rap lines.

Like I said you're better critiquing a shaku shaku artist. You don't even know what makes a good rapper to begin woth
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
how am I pained? I've asked you a simple question. How can Nasty C receive a hip hop award in Nigeria, a genre you barely understand yourselves, and you couldn't answer
em understand hip hop more than you lousy lots brah.

Like if Nasty C is any good. Why haven't he received an award here in Naija because when it comes to rap, nobody does it better than us in naija.

You suck. tongue
Re: Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts by AHCB: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Like I said you're better critiquing a shaku shaku artist. You don't even know what makes a good rapper to begin woth
jeez look at this dude. So you who know what makes a good rapper, what makes a good rapper?

You who can't even pen a bar talkless of a line is talking about what makes a good rapper? Perish the thought.

Mr man. What makes a good rapper oh. I'm waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.