Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. (1795 Views)

Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
You ask her out she no gree.She say make una be friends.She say she get boyfriend. She come dey call you"my dear,my credit is exhausted.Take me out.
Like wtf!Your boyfriend nko?So I go dey spend on you while another guy go dey knack you.Things guys go through when he don fall in love no be wetin man go fit yearn finish.
I prefer to be an impotent than falling in love and be doing mumu things for a girl.
Bikonu.

1 Like

Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Consider it all as charity. undecided
Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by chinchonglee(m): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Dats because u re showing her u av moni...

Once i start talking to a girl weda girlfriend or ordinary friends, i ll keep complaining of bad economy, how Nigeria too is looking for where to take loan frm bla bla...

So u won't gather mind to even ask me of moni

7 Likes

Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by 2dice01: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
Sister Charity is that you grin

7 Likes

Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by 2dice01: 12:21am On Oct 24, 2019
chinchonglee:

Once i start talking to a girl weda girlfriend or ordinary friends, i ll keep complaining of bad economy, how Nigeria too is looking for where to take loan frm bla bla...

Bad Guy

1 Like

Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 24, 2019
2dice01:
Sister Charity is that you grin
Yes. And im here to preach on alms giving.
Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
My name is not charity.Even charity is not generous like that.
Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by 2dice01: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
Yes. And im here to preach on alms giving.
Hope you also give guys to

life is Give and Take
Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2019
2dice01:
Hope you also give guys to
life is Give and Take
I know. I preach to both genders.
Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2019
chinchonglee:

I never show her that I have money o.E be like say na all her toasters she dey tax.She can be very friendly to male strangers that they will think she is falling in love.That gel get cunny character.
Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by chinchonglee(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2019
comshots:
I never show her that I have money o.E be like say na all her toasters she dey tax.She can be very friendly to male strangers that they will think she is falling in love.That gel get cunny character.
Always start ur chats with the issue of bad economy
Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2019
chinchonglee:

Lol zzz. Nice scope. Buhari regime is really hard true true

1 Like

Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by chinchonglee(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol zzz. Nice scope. Buhari regime is really hard true true
My sister! The economy bad nor be small
Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
chinchonglee:

My sister! The economy bad nor be small
As in eh. But we will overcome
Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by chinchonglee(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
As in eh. But we will overcome
Amen!!
Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
chinchonglee:

I don use that line to chase her away.She don divert my call.
Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by boiz2men(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
chinchonglee:

grin grin

This is me ooo..

I ask for money for no reason even when I know they can't give me...... Hiss periodically.
Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by boiz2men(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
comshots:

All women are manipulative...

1 Like

Re: A Bestie Who is Playing The Boyfriend Role. by chinchonglee(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
boiz2men:

grin grin

This is me ooo..

I ask for money for no reason even when I know they can't give me...... Hiss periodically.

Loool... See my twins.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Communicate / . / I Come In Peace. Ladies Do U Want It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.