Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him (2514 Views)

Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun / Diya And Adisa Already Pardoned In 1999 - Official Gazette Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Environer: 3:27am On Nov 11, 2010
Diya and Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals called a Major (Mustafa) master and bowed for him. What sort of Generals are those? Amala and Gbegiri Generals or what?
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Onlytruth(m): 3:37am On Nov 11, 2010
Environer:

Diya and Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals called a Major (Mustafa) master and bowed for him. What sort of Generals are those? Amala and Gbegiri Generals or what?

ROTFLMAO!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Environer: 3:42am On Nov 11, 2010
It is easy for a Yoruba to dobale for even a rat. Dobale-ing is second to them.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Dawgpound: 3:42am On Nov 11, 2010
Pure comedy Lmfaoo
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by HighChief4(m): 4:15am On Nov 11, 2010
Baby soldiers. I remember how Diya was crying like my 3yr old niece
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by EzeUche0(m): 4:16am On Nov 11, 2010
Environer:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Very funny

What happened to chain of command?
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by AloyEmeka5: 5:01am On Nov 11, 2010
Environer:

Ok, this one is very funny.

Where is Seun, these tribalists can be innovative attimes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for the laugh.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 11, 2010
Is this a kind of goup therapy for you guys? I feel you, I really do. But nothing is more pathetic than a war General leaving his troops in the field and bolting away in a pleated skirt!
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by chyz1: 5:19am On Nov 11, 2010
Environer:

Na wa ooo. Laffta don kill me ooo. ROTFLAMO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by DapoBear(m): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2010
Err, the military at the time was primarily Hausa owned? If so, then of what importance is the title? Title doesn't signify rank necessarily in (what are effectively) ethnic armies. Or even in Africa period. Isn't Ghadaffi technically a colonel or something?
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by texazzpete(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2010
You people are truly pathetic, i swear. This constant need for reassurance of 'ethnic superiority' has to be some form of mental illness.

Instead of thinking of how to move this miserable country forward, you're here fanning the embers of discord.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by chosen04(f): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2010
texazzpete:

You people are truly pathetic, i swear. This constant need for reassurance of 'ethnic superiority' has to be some form of mental illness.

Instead of thinking of how to move this miserable country forward, you're here fanning the embers of discord.

Same thing they told my great grand father? How can you move forward an old man that has refused to walk? OR is 50 yrs old man too young to walk?
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by ochocinco1(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2010
Lol . . .Fajuiyi was an Ikokore man too abi?
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by bkbabe97y(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2010
EzeUche0:

What happened to chain of command?

Chain of Command? Oh, maybe u should pose that question to Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and Ojukwu!
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by chosen04(f): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2010
Will you die if you answer the qs?
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2010
chosen04:

Same thing they told my great grand father? How can you move forward an old man that has refused to walk? OR is 50 yrs old man too young to walk?
Who told him ? The colonial masters abi ?
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by hercules07: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2010
@poster

At least they had the guts to plan a coup against Abacha, what were other tribes doing to stop Abacha

1 Like

Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by redsun(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2010
D kind of general diya is can be seen in d way he was crying like a baby when he was in abacha's hook for coup plot.A fool is a coward,a coward is a fool.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by tpia5: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2010
yes, they cried, and so what.

big deal.

did each and every one of you not cry when you entered this world.

nigeria would be a better place if more men cried over the state of affairs.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by gogo123: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2010
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM QUOTA GENERALS,WHO GOT WHERE EVER THEY ARE BECAUSE THE BRITISH AND ARABS FOUGHT A WAR FRO THEM, I REMEMBER DAVID MARK SAYING THAT DIYA ADIVICED ABACHA NOT TO INCLUDE ANY IBO MAN IN THE PRC THEN because THAT'S WHAT THEY FOUGHT THE WAR FOR, ACTUALLY I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO HIS BEING SHOT
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by redsun(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2010
D crying nature of nigerian adults explain d baby state of d nation,gross hopelessness and irresponsibility and irresponsibility.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by tkb417(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2010
cant stand hopeless peeps like this mehn

i hope the OP is still in secondary school cos this tribalism thing on NL has made some grown ups lose their senses

even a 10 year old wouldnt be caught doing all these

mehn, disgusting!
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by redsun(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2010
This is not a tribal issue,it is personal,about ailing nigerian generals.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by tpia5: 10:40am On Nov 11, 2010
^^check thread title.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by tkb417(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2010
redsun:

This is not a tribal issue,it is personal,about ailing nigerian generals.
kk

yoruba generals mean what?
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Afam4eva(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2010
OP, you go use laugh kill person.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by redsun(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2010
Tribalism is a disease and i am not infected. What caught my eyes was diya and co as nigerian generals,not as yorubas.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by tkb417(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2010
^^^
good to know u havent been infected
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by redsun(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2010
Not infected like u tbk.Abi u don change?
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by tkb417(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2010
^^
haba redsun

i dont do tribal biz tho i get irritated and i tend to get carried away sometimes

i have many Igbo friends and they are good people.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Afam4eva(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2010
tkb417:

^^
haba redsun

i dont do tribal biz tho i get irritated and i tend to get carried away sometimes

i have many Igbo friends and they are good people.
You're a closet tribalist.I just hope your friends don't see your posts on nairaland.
Re: Diya And Adisa, 2 Yoruba Generals Called A Major Master And Bowed For Him by Afam4eva(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2010
redsun:

Tribalism is a disease and i am not infected. What caught my eyes was diya and co as nigerian generals,not as yorubas.

He's a Nigerian now because he's not Igbo. The same way you said Kaduna Nzeogwu and Co carried out an Igbo coup.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian / Lagos Hawker: I Am Running Because I Could not Speak Yoruba / Govt Bans Tax Contractors In States, Igp To Enforce Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.