Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Has Anybody Ever Come Across Kemi Omololu Olunloyo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anybody Ever Come Across Kemi Omololu Olunloyo? (2538 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Ever Come Across Kemi Omololu Olunloyo? by eherbal(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2012
Just had an hour face off with this c.r.azy woman on FB .The war of words only ended when she blocked me.Nlanders need to check her out.She's a tribalist through and through,and she also hates Nigerians with passion.I actually question her state of mind as she's hardly coherent most of the time.pls check out this blog about her,or just google the name. I'm my igbo brothers will go for her jugulars.
www.whoismskemi..com/?m=1
Re: Has Anybody Ever Come Across Kemi Omololu Olunloyo? by NigerianLaw: 4:41pm On May 03, 2012
Canadian white male Shawn McQuaid of "WhoisMsKemi" blog was arrested by Toronto Police on April 10th 2012. Several charges including criminal harassment were laid. Other victims were found on his computer. All his equipment was seized. He vows to destroy everyone's reputation when he does not get his way.He is well known online in forums and groups etc as "Shawnio". One of his victims was in the US detectives said. He calls people's houses 20 times in the middle of the night, looks up their numbers as most people do not unlist their numbers in Canada and then reverses it thinking he has the person he's bullying's address. He once posted the home of an elderly couple online making a huge mistake. The WORST kind of internet cyberstalking and cyberbullying for someone to call others a wanted felon, terrorist, child abuser, poisoned a judge's child etc. Google is still in works with Toronto Police and his blog will be taking down soon. Toronto Police Detective McBryde said his attack on Kemi stemmed from a murder case of Sonia Varaschin which is still unsolved. The Orangeville, Ontario nurse was strangled in her home and her body found in the Caledon woods later on. Men in Orangeville were being told to submit their cheek swab for DNA testing. Police would not discuss further except that they said Kemi created and runs the "Find the Killer" page for Varaschin, a crime stoppers phenomenom she created to help police find murderers and solve homicide cases.

Re: Has Anybody Ever Come Across Kemi Omololu Olunloyo? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 03, 2012
^^^^thank you. I hope the foolish man is locked up.

e-herbal:
Just had an hour face off with this c.r.azy woman on FB .The war of words only ended when she blocked me.Nlanders need to check her out.She's a tribalist through and through,and she also hates Nigerians with passion.I actually question her state of mind as she's hardly coherent most of the time.pls check out this blog about her,or just google the name. I'm my igbo brothers will go for her jugulars.
www.whoismskemi..com/?m=1

And here you have a nigerian trying to sabotage her name too. What a shame.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Come Across Kemi Omololu Olunloyo? by NigerianLaw: 10:21pm On May 03, 2012
Yep he is awaiting trial. They gave him bail the second time around and conditions that he must NOT blog anything or have contact with all 5 victims. Look at the alcohol he's drinking. IDIOT!
Re: Has Anybody Ever Come Across Kemi Omololu Olunloyo? by Kodak2000: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
NigerianLaw: Yep he is awaiting trial. They gave him bail the second time around and conditions that he must NOT blog anything or have contact with all 5 victims. Look at the alcohol he's drinking. IDIOT!

Kemi, u no be lawyer.
And Kemi, de man still dey blog with ur name after almost 2 years. They never lock him up because he no commit any crime.
You? You don jump bail, seek refugee status!!! (Imagine a whole gov'nors daughter as REFUFEEEEEEEEEEE!)
Kemi, they don DEPORT you back to ur village and back to keke napep.
FINALLY.....TIWA DON GET M A R R I E D!!!!! Go die.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Come Across Kemi Omololu Olunloyo? by Kodak2000: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2013

And here you have a nigerian trying to sabotage her name too. What a shame.

Ha! Ha! Ha!
Kemi, nobody fit sabotage ur name like urself -
you pose n*ked on internet;
you tell d whole world na metal machine dey service you
You tell d whole world how long since u touch a man
You abuse everybody and blackmail everybody with ur lie-lie
you fight with conductor over N20 fare
You use hard drug and drink ogogoro
Kemi - you are disgrace. when u go die?

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State The Next Lagos In The Making? / "I Will Not Resign" --INEC Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega Assures Nigerians / The Most POWERFUL Celebrity In Nigeria Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.