Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) (81976 Views)

Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) / Shola Ogudugu Shows 'Yummy Mummy' Dubai Look / Shola Ogudugu Leaks Her Chat With Wizkid And Jada Pollock, 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by victorian(f): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Before critizing wizkid , remember majority of nigerian men are like wizzy !

If na to fucvk like their lives depends on it , they are ready any time any day , Infact they won't allow the babe rest .

But taking responsibilities of their own blood , na huge wahalal. They will disappear into thin air !
Any babe who allows herself to get caught in this baby mama web, I won't pity such lady at all.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

You obviously are inexperienced.

Ever heard the saying "Only a woman knows the owner of her pregnancy"?

Well, women can use varieties of techniques to make sure you don't ever see your child. The only way to beat that is to go to court.

A woman can use the very child you seek to call you kidnapper if you attempt to talk to her behind her mother's back.

See, just pray never to get into a divorce or a messy relationship, because once children are involved in a relationship, it makes it even harder to break or manage if it is a bad relationship.

you talk as if you are in the uk or us.
this is NIGERIA, a patriarchal society
do you realize that the father of a child has to sign off before a child can travel abroad?

do you have any idea of many people have simply seized their children from the mothers during separations?

you don't know that the only reason why davidos family were not able to snatch this daughter from sophie was because of her uncle?

a friend divorced her husband and she went offline for 6 months. she was not in contact with any of us because she was paranoid that one of her friends would give her ex husband her address. even during their divorce her lawyers were still trying to slow the whole thing down.

if a man wants to see his child, he will. if he is determined to snatch his child, he will.

it has already been said. unless you have linda ikeji money, then you can be completely free of the children's father. anything outside of that - it may even be the womans own family trying to intervene
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
asahnwaKC:
Take wizkid to court so he takes up his responsibility...which kind nonsense be that undecided

if she could, such bitter ungrateful babe would. therefore its obvious he is giving her plenty of monthly allowance.... she is just greedy and wants more.

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
thelastorca:

you talk as if you are in the uk or us.
this is NIGERIA, a patriarchal society
do you realize that the father of a child has to sign off before a child can travel abroad?

do you have any idea of many people have simply seized their children from the mothers during separations?

you don't know that the only reason why davidos family were not able to snatch this daughter from sophie was because of her uncle?

a friend divorced her husband and she went offline for 6 months. she was not in contact with any of us because she was paranoid that one of her friends would give her ex husband her address. even during their divorce her lawyers were still trying to slow the whole thing down.

if a man wants to see his child, he will. if he is determined to snatch his child, he will.

it has already been said. unless you have linda ikeji money, then you can be completely free of the children's father. anything outside of that - it may even be the womans own family trying to intervene

Well, every example you made showed evidences of legal intervention, and perhaps the factor of affluence.

What if a man was cheated out with some dubious legal actions and was unable to see his child? The law is not straightforward all the time.

It is very important to hear from the other side. You just might get the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
victorian:
Before critizing wizkid , remember majority of nigerian men are like wizzy !

If na to fucvk like their lives depends on it , they are ready any time any day , Infact they won't allow the babe rest .

But taking responsibilities of their own blood , na huge wahalal. They will disappear into thin air !
Any babe who allows herself to get caught in this baby mama web, I won't pity such lady at all.

shouldnt we also blame the deluded babes who fully well know the above but yet, keep opening their legs (unprotected) to such "supposedly" good for nothing famous dudes?

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
How I miss the days when nairaland had better content and intelligent members.
Now if it's not about Regina Daniel or whoever it's the crass uncivilised attitude of the members. Misogynists pouring vitriol on women. Women they surely can't live without.
Someone is insulting wizzys babymama. Yet the same person is giving his girlfriend money for abortion... Hypocrites. After damaging her womb, you'll toss her aside and pick the next victim.
Shame on you. Yes you!
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by ebilomaofficial1: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Na wizkid send am make employ music and french teacher for their son? she just want to crave for attention by all means maybe because baba celebrated Jada with show of love
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Chi59:
Now if it's not about Regina Daniel or whoever it's the crass uncivilised attitude of the members. Misogynists pouring vitriol on women. Women they surely can't live without.
Someone is insulting wizzys babymama. Yet the same person is giving his girlfriend money for abortion... Hypocrites. After damaging her womb, you'll toss her aside and pick the next victim.
Shame on you. Yes you!

since this babe makes it look like she can take care of this child "properly" (because of lack of music/French lessons), dont you think abortion would have been a better choice then?!
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by olabrinks(f): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
When you talk about single motherhood, you’re describing a broad spectrum, meaning those who are single mothers by choice and not. I just hope you won’t end up in that position 10–15 years down the line.
pocohantas:

Madam, stick to the context of this post. This isn't a lady whose husband left her. Yes, it is/was HER CHOICE. No, I never said it is a joke.

If you are so sympathetic to her plight, rather than doing voltron online- send her a DM and wire money to her account. Regards

Something about knowing their root. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
olabrinks:
When you talk about single motherhood, you’re describing a broad spectrum, meaning those who are single mothers by choice and not. I just hope you won’t end up in that position 10–15 years down the line.

Yenyenyen...

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by content208: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Threebear:
This is disgraceful no matter how you look at it .

Men should stop sparging their seeds around if they have no desire to be responsible .

How can a multi millionaire and one of the biggest celebrities in Africa let the mother of his child cry out desperately like this .

Some will say blame the woman for spreading her legs , forgetting it takes two to tango .

Latex condom is cheap , strap it on if you are not ready to take on the responsibility of fatherhood .

I have utmost respect for Wizkid as an artist , performer and a certified legend ...but as an individual , based on everything we've heard so far , his personality leaves a lot to be desired .

How are you sure she didn't intentionally get pregnant for the guy with the hope that she will share in his wealth?
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Truthbites: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wizzy pls pay child support.what u are doing is very very very very very very bad. No one knows tomorrow. The boy will be great one day..Trust me, the universe is fair
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
sunnychibs:
Nawa

So Babanla of all people can't pay his son's school fees.
One the reasons Davido is better than him.

That boy is not as buoyant as the public is made to believe. He soendss more on drugs as has been stated by somebody when he left EME. HE might even be owing the dealers
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
sunnychibs:
Nawa

Can you raise another person Child??

Wizkid Never accept the baby
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Chi59:
Shame on you. Yes you!

So, you are insinuating that we are not intelligent abi Remember that you are also a member and not a former member. It means you are unintelligent too since you claim Nairaland no longer has intelligent members.

Perhaps, you should learn to think about words before posting them next time. It is one proof of intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by olivegirl(f): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lilbest3:
Lazy new generation women.
80% of the women in my village are widows. Ordinary one pikin you cannot take care of. Rubbish
m

If you are closer eee.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
Sell your iPhone,
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by bluefilm: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bluezy13:
Now...

How is her family financial responsibility my business

I wonder sad
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by victorian(f): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

shouldnt we also blame the deluded babes who fully well know the above but yet, keep opening their legs (unprotected) to such "supposedly" good for nothing famous dudes?

How about the guys who are not famous and still deceiving ladies they will marry them if only they get pregnant for them?

The number of baby mamas impregnanted by average unknown faces out there out numbers the ones celebs impregnates.

As in the numbers are so much !!!

So don't crucify wizkid baby mama yet . I bet on your streets , there are lots of guys who have illegitimate kids or Kids somewhere in Nigeria .
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by DeHumbleTboy: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
I refused to blame wiz on this matter. The current trick of traping men these days is by getting pregnant. I'm very sure she willingly got pregnant to secure slot of wiz wealth. Now look at the out come. I'm sure she dump a very responsible guy for the money bag wizkid. Well wiz is still a kid so till he become a WIZMAN, I will understand what she's talking about. Just imagine the way this dumb asses are breaking real guys heart just to be with the so called and almighty money bag artists only to end up in deep mess and regret. She never see anything. Don't worry very soon REMA go get baby mama. What else? All for the slot of wealth mtcheeww karma wed anybody who ever blame wiz for not taking responsibilities!!! I can bet it she got pregnant for wiz just to have access to his properties. Shebi de table don turn round abi Oya na carry your useless cross and stop disturbing our news feed with shits
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, you are insinuating that we are not intelligent abi Remember that you are also a member and not a former member. It means you are unintelligent too since you claim Nairaland no longer has intelligent members.

Perhaps, you should learn to think about words before posting them next time. It is one proof of intelligence.

Here's one of the fools I was talking about. Bloody misogynist.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by surgical: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
sunnychibs:
Nawa

And some youths with misplaced priorities will take him as their role model instead of more responsible davido
Our youths makes poor choices reason for their condition
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by persinpapa: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bluezy13:
Now...

How is her family financial responsibility my business
But you opened the post
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
I refused to blame wiz on this matter. The current trick of traping men these days is by getting pregnant. I'm very sure she willingly got pregnant to secure slot of wiz wealth. Now look at the out come. I'm sure she dump a very responsible guy for the money bag wizkid. Well wiz is still a kid so till he become a WIZMAN, I will understand what she's talking about. Just imagine the way this dumb asses are breaking real guys heart just to be with the so called and almighty money bag artists only to end up in deep mess and regret. She never see anything. Don't worry very soon REMA go get baby mama. What else? All for the slot of wealth mtcheeww karma wed anybody who ever blame wiz for not taking responsibilities!!! I can bet it she got pregnant for wiz just to have access to his properties. Shebi de table don turn round abi Oya na carry your useless cross and stop disturbing our news feed with shits

But do u know that Wizkid was the first guy she ever had, meaning he was the one that deflower her. And she was with him when he wasn't this famous. So, pls have little regards for her.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by introvertme: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
sonnie10:

I don’t know about you, where I come from, it’s taboo not to know your village or for them not to know you and who your father is.

Ehya
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
victorian:

How about the guys who are not famous and still deceiving ladies they will marry them if only they get pregnant for them?

The number of baby mamas impregnanted by average unknown faces out there out numbers the ones celebs impregnates.

As in the numbers are so much !!!

So don't crucify wizkid baby mama yet . I bet on your streets , there are lots of guys who have illegitimate kids or Kids somewhere in Nigeria .

baby mama is a new lifestyle that many women indulge in while being fully aware of the stigma attached to it (while many foolishly think thats the easiest way to get a man to marry them), and there is certainly nothing wrong with "babymamaism".

whats wrong is when people think that the supposedly intelligent girl was somehow deceived into having unprotected sex with anyone....come on sista! if she was indeed deceived then she should A) fully blame herself for this, nobody else and B) when she saw that this man had no plans to marry her, she should have aborted the child.

as a babydaddy myself, i can assure you that i have never promise to marry any of my babymamas and they were well aware BEFOREHAND that the best they will ever be are babymamas.... to the point where i even have 2 beautiful kids with one of them.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
surgical:
And some youths with misplaced priorities will take him as their role model instead of more responsible davido
Our youths makes poor choices reason for their condition

how is one better than the other?! both are men who have babymamas.....
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Legendguru: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Oh
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by estyvino(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Please let this get to WizKid, for the sake of that child please accord every fatherhood you must.

You might not be available at all time but make sure that your child is as comfortable as possible.

Please put every dispute behind for the sake of your child except he is not.

Too much sense nogo keemmee
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by berbz(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
This woman her own too much sef... She can't do anything in private . Must you post that online?
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by temielects(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Two seconds everything don burst o grin
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nanop1: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Threebear:
This is disgraceful no matter how you look at it .

Men should stop sparging their seeds around if they have no desire to be responsible .

How can a multi millionaire and one of the biggest celebrities in Africa let the mother of his child cry out desperately like this .

Some will say blame the woman for spreading her legs , forgetting it takes two to tango .

Latex condom is cheap , strap it on if you are not ready to take on the responsibility of fatherhood .

I have utmost respect for Wizkid as an artist , performer and a certified legend ...but as an individual , based on everything we've heard so far , his personality leaves a lot to be desired .

Madam no b pesin force am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.