Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) (81975 Views)

Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) / Shola Ogudugu Shows 'Yummy Mummy' Dubai Look / Shola Ogudugu Leaks Her Chat With Wizkid And Jada Pollock, 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

baby mama is a new lifestyle that many women indulge in while being fully aware of the stigma attached to it (while many foolishly think thats the easiest way to get a man to marry them), and there is certainly nothing wrong with "babymamaism".

whats wrong is when people think that the supposedly intelligent girl was somehow deceived into having unprotected sex with anyone....come on sista! if she was indeed deceived then she should A) fully blame herself for this, nobody else and B) when she saw that this man had no plans to marry her, she should have aborted the child.

as a babydaddy myself, i can assure you that i have never promise to marry any of my babymamas and they were well aware BEFOREHAND that the best they will ever be are babymamas.... to the point where i even have 2 beautiful kids with one of them.

Hmmmm, really?

Anyways I wish you and your baby mamas best of luck!

All of una try.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by DeHumbleTboy: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
abdulkayus:

But do u know that Wizkid was the first guy she ever had, meaning he was the one that deflower her. And she was with him when he wasn't this famous. So, pls have little regards for her.
oh man... U sound as if you're not an Africa talk more of Nigeria. Believe that talk at your own detriment! Even my sister I can't swear or back her!
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by leetech93: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
I suspect this kid no be wizkid son, yo can never trust a woman, wizkid don Japa, he realize her breast can never rise again
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by surgical: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

how is one better than the other?! both are men who have babymamas.....
one is more responsible
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
webizone:
Guy eh, sometimes I pity the girls so much. They can't help loving high social status guys maybe just the same way we can't help loving very beautiful girls. Wouldn't you phuck a really beautiful girl you know was wayward?

No I won't bro, I also pity guys who find theirselves in such situation.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Midas01:
You're the dumb one here. She is the one taking care of the child while the baby daddy is playing favorite to one particular child. Which of these two appears to be dumb?

All y'all know is to open your gutter and insult women like they impregnate themselves.

Lol we are saying the same thing, she is the one "TAKING CARE OF THE CHILD ALONE" with all the money Wizkid has acquired. Another foolish girl will still happily get pregnant for the fame and money that she might end up not enjoying as she has anticipated.

Most people read to reply not to understand. Is pathetic you know.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by temiflex01(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Some fool will be comparing this kid idiot with Davido. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
surgical:
one is more responsible

how do you know that exactly? both have 3 babymamas and both have the same amount of babymama drama.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by LongThickPenis(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Threebear:
This is disgraceful no matter how you look at it .

Men should stop sparging their seeds around if they have no desire to be responsible .

How can a multi millionaire and one of the biggest celebrities in Africa let the mother of his child cry out desperately like this .

Some will say blame the woman for spreading her legs , forgetting it takes two to tango .

Latex condom is cheap , strap it on if you are not ready to take on the responsibility of fatherhood .

I have utmost respect for Wizkid as an artist , performer and a certified legend ...but as an individual , based on everything we've heard so far , his personality leaves a lot to be desired .

The girl is using the boy to live beyond her means. If tide was not WizKids don, would she be sending him to such a school?
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by leetech93: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mrs shola, sorry for your plight,you thought wrong, you saw a rising superstar then, you opened your pussy, nigga taste that pussy, you carry belle, yo think say that one go hold wizzy down, wizzy get other plans,he his tired black of holes, my nigga want white pussy, clean pussy,pussy with no pimples,I am sorry for your plight,but las las, the kid go sabi his father no matter what, he will think like a man, realize everything you planting in him now is a scam because he will understand the actions of wizzy in the near future,man will surely reason like man, it a matter of time
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by omohlexy: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wizkid will ever remain a kid. He should learn from Shina peters and Clarence Peters. Shina never knew Clarence will go global. I love Davido!

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Midas01: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Did you read their chats and see how and when Wizkid responds to her?

You people will stop at nothing to paint your demigod white when indeed his heart is dark as a coal.
Wallade:
Shola is simply trying to cast and shame her baby's daddy. I don't wanna believe Wizkid has no funds to care for his kids. There must be irreconcilable differences that both parties have allowed to influence their financial commitment to the little boy's life.

I trust that Shola knows the better way to make Wizkid responsible for Tife. This social media cast isn't the way.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Midas01: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lmao, what brand of foolishness is this?
leetech93:
Mrs shola, sorry for your plight,you thought wrong, you saw a rising superstar then, you opened your pussy, nigga taste that pussy, you carry belle, yo think say that one go hold wizzy down, wizzy get other plans,he his tired black of holes, my nigga want white pussy, clean pussy,pussy with no pimples,I am sorry for your plight,but las las, the kid go sabi his father no matter what, he will think like a man, realize everything you planting in him now is a scam because he will understand the actions of wizzy in the near future,man will surely reason like man, it a matter of time
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Midas01: 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Before trying so hard to absolve your deadbeat of any wrong you should at least know the facts.

She enrolled the lil boy in a school she could afford and was footing the bill herself including rent. However, your demigod insisted he wanted to change his school as it wasn't befitting of his status as a child of "Wizkid". Also insisted that she moved to a more affluent place and that he will foot all the bills.

It was after he did all these that trouble came with school fees payment as he was never prompt with the payment even when the baby mama told him she would pay half.

So is it her fault he finds it difficult to pay his own child's school fees but never fails to live lavish on his own?
LongThickPenis:

The girl is using the boy to live beyond her means. If tide was not WizKids don, would she be sending him to such a school?

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:36am On Oct 25, 2019
I know shola can be annoying and overbearing bt wizkid should focus on his son for the period he’s with his mother and be there for him in any way he can. Co parenting isn’t easy so many things and emotions are at play.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by gare(f): 3:28am On Oct 25, 2019
cry
GistMore8:
Tife's result showed that he flunked two subjects in school and his mum Shola Ogudugu has taken it upon herself to change that.

She has acquired a new musical instrument and has been on the lookout for funds to get a private French tutor. These recent clamor for lesson fees is coming days after her baby daddy, Wizkid shut down London during the first leg of his UK tour.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3-B7doAz2i/?igshid=137tc1hhm74vt

I really don't understand what is happening these days has she asked him for the money and he said No, why bring personal family matters to social media, I believe the social media is grossly abused by Nigerians, because I really don't get it, even if he still doesn't provide it still not enough to come out here and display this.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Wallade(m): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2019
Midas01:
Did you read their chats and see how and when Wizkid responds to her?

You people will stop at nothing to paint your demigod white when indeed his heart is dark as a coal.

Their chats should not be my or your business. Wizkid has a mother and relatives that she could reach out to in case she finds it difficult to reason with Wizkid. All she should be demanding is that he should be responsible for his son. I strongly believe she will get his attention and positive response if she can adopt that approach rather than media trial and casting.

Wizkid is not perfect; he can be influenced or strongly admonished by some people. Shola only needs to discover those influential people in his life and employ their assistance to trigger a change.

Mind you, I have no Demi God just in case Shola is your own Demi God, I really don't care.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Abillsable: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is what I am waiting to read,not those sentimental respnse from online crowds whose shit are personal.The Shola girl everytime does all she can to bring Wizkid to shame.She thinks social media is the way to go. A man will be a man always,I am very sure Wizkid is not an irresponsible father,but something with this lady that's repulsive, and she shows social media fools what she wants them to see in order to get their sentiments.Stupid lady
Wallade:
Shola is simply trying to cast and shame her baby's daddy. I don't wanna believe Wizkid has no funds to care for his kids. There must be irreconcilable differences that both parties have allowed to influence their financial commitment to the little boy's life.

I trust that Shola knows the better way to make Wizkid responsible for Tife. This social media cast isn't the way.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2019
Lilbest3:
Lazy new generation women.
80% of the women in my village are widows. Ordinary one pikin you cannot take care of. Rubbish

I don't like your village. grin
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Midas01: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2019
Would you hold the same view if Wizkid was the woman and Shola was the man? Lol.

The way you guys interpret issues is just totally off.

You have your baby daddy's number. He reads your texts for months and not reply on pressing issues like his own son's school fees (of which he is the one who forcefully changed his school to a more expensive one saying he would pay), you call for months and he doesn't pick nor call back, he manages to reply you with a "k" and puts up this attitude for several years all which all the while you condoned and you're saying she could've gone through his relatives, lol...

When he was giving her belle did he go through her relatives? Keep supporting rubbish.
Wallade:

Their chats should not be my or your business. Wizkid has a mother and relatives that she could reach out to in case she finds it difficult to reason with Wizkid. All she should be demanding is that he should be responsible for his son. I strongly believe she will get his attention and positive response if she can adopt that approach rather than media trial and casting.

Wizkid is not perfect; he can be influenced or strongly admonished by some people. Shola only needs to discover those influential people in his life and employ their assistance to trigger a change.

Mind you, I have no Demi God just in case Shola is your own Demi God, I really don't care.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Wallade(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2019
Midas01:
Would you hold the same view if Wizkid was the woman and Shola was the man? Lol.

The way you guys interpret issues is just totally off.

You have your baby daddy's number. He reads your texts for months and not reply on pressing issues like his own son's school fees (of which he is the one who forcefully changed his school to a more expensive one saying he would pay), you call for months and he doesn't pick nor call back, he manages to reply you with a "k" and puts up this attitude for several years all which all the while you condoned and you're saying she could've gone through his relatives, lol...

When he was giving her belle did he go through her relatives? Keep supporting rubbish.

Since you seem to know a lot about their personal issues, perhaps you are an insider, please ask Shola what result she has over the years since she chose to address the matter on social media and through you.

You both need this advice: grow up and stop being bit.ches
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ibime:
He is a science student just like me. It's not every subject you fail you seek action, especially monetary action. I was happy to fail French and Music as long as my science subjects were straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nVkhp2xtHg

lipsrsealed wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.