Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,517 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) (81972 Views)

Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) / Shola Ogudugu Shows 'Yummy Mummy' Dubai Look / Shola Ogudugu Leaks Her Chat With Wizkid And Jada Pollock, 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
DexterousOne:

That is a good question you asked there
With what my childhood friend is facing with his baby mama...
I have no sympathy for them

man, some of these babes spent the money or frivolous BS, like face paint and Brazilian hair then come around and will tell you that money isnt enough. deluded bunch!

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by greenguy: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
If she's meeting up, why does she keep telling us these things?

She's just a fool seeking attention.

Something is amiss though but I don't believe all these drama. I have a friend whose ex-wife does the same thing. She rejects money for the children's upkeep only so she could make a point.

Na she dey suffer the pressure. Let her continue, at the end the boy go ask for him Papa.

3 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Keep your sh.it to yourself woman. We weren't there when you were opening your legs for planting of seed onto your fertile ground. angry
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by elgramz: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wizkid is a Deadbeat dad, shameless and irresponsible father

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by greenguy: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
elgramz:
Wizkid is a Deadbeat dad, shameless and irresponsible father

Say only what you know, you've not heard from the other person.

She's done this the umpteenth time and we've not seen any 'Robust' explanation from Wizzy. There's more that we don't know, don't jump into conclusions. These bitches can ruin without mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by iammolise(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wizzy is the perfect example of a 'STAR'

Dazz how starz do grin
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
JamesBond008:

Don't make it sound too personal Bro...Address the issue...Fine! it's her page...yet it's assessible to the public whom she willingly granted the permission to be followed. We're all entitled to our feelings & expressions.

Lemme ask you this...would she had done the same thing if wizkid or wizman was some low life Bleep boy?
Do you think she'd still put this up? No naa...She wouldn't.

She may not be verbally requesting for hand outs...But she is definitely appealing to public sympathy and it's quite pathetic.

Very pathetic again...
lol bro. I don’t know if you’re a member of Wizkid FC or what but yes, I want to believe that regardless of who she had a baby for, she would have still shared updates on her child on HER social media page.

I personally know a few baby mamas who have kids for absolute nobodies and they never let us rest with instagram posts and updates about every little thing going on in their child’s life to the point I almost feel like unfollowing them.

This girl did not mention Wizkids name anywhere in those posts. She simply shared her difficulties and asked people to help her business. As far as we know she has not spoken to or about Wizkid, or asked anything of him since their last very public fight over a year ago. So she should shut up and never speak about her child again because his father is Wizkid? Bro you self reason am na.

You talk about ‘beating women at their game’. It is no longer a game when there is an innocent child’s life involved. It is now real world/grown man shit. If Wizkid feels embarrassed about her inadvertently exposing his uselessness through her please for help then he should do the right thing and take care of his son.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
thelastorca:

but why would i want to find a father that abandoned me?

So that you can hear his own side of the story.

The reason why misunderstandings sometimes become hard to resolve is that we hear one side of a story and give up on whatever the other side might have to say.

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
TerraBella:
The plights of a single mom embarassed
... of A night enjoyment
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by webizone(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
BiggyB242:
Leave celebrities alone these Nigerian girls won't listen, they all want to be associated with high-social status guys. They end up being dump after having a child; with wizkid baby-mamas complaining all the time, girls will still queue up for him, that's how dumb most girls are; money and social status has beclouded their reasoning.
Guy eh, sometimes I pity the girls so much. They can't help loving high social status guys maybe just the same way we can't help loving very beautiful girls. Wouldn't you phuck a really beautiful girl you know was wayward?
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
sunnychibs:
Nawa

So Babanla of all people can't pay his son's school fees.
One the reasons Davido is better than him.

You think say all those trips to London na to go look London bridge? grin
As show don dey successful school fees go comot
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
thelastorca:

but why would i want to find a father that abandoned me?

...because as hard as you may hate this man (or like to hear), you only have ONE father.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

So that you can hear his own side of the story.

The reason why misunderstandings sometimes become hard to resolve is that we hear one side of a story and give up on whatever the other side might have to say.

this is nigeria. if a man wants to see his child, he will see that child. even more so in this age of GSM.

there are too many ways by which he can go behind her back.

if you want to see your child, you will

this is not obodo oyibo where court will give you visiting days
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
lol bro. I don’t know if you’re a member of Wizkid FC or what but yes, I want to believe that regardless of who she had a baby for, she would have still shared updates on her child on HER social media page.

I personally know a few baby mamas who have kids for absolute nobodies and they never let us rest with instagram posts and updates about every little thing going on in their child’s life to the point I almost feel like unfollowing them.

This girl did not mention Wizkids name anywhere in those posts. She simply shared her difficulties and asked people to help her business. As far as we know she has not spoken to or about Wizkid, or asked anything of him since their last very public fight over a year ago. So she should shut up and never speak about her child again because his father is Wizkid? Bro you self reason am na.

You talk about ‘beating women at their game’. It is no longer a game when there is an innocent child’s life involved. It is now real world/grown man shit. If Wizkid feels embarrassed about her inadvertently exposing his uselessness theoigh her please for her then he should do the right thing and take care of his son.

thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
greenguy:
If she's meeting up, why does she keep telling us these things?

She's just a fool seeking attention.

Something is amiss though but I don't believe all these drama. I have a friend whose ex-wife does the same thing. She rejects money for the children's upkeep only so she could make a point.

Na she dey suffer the pressure. Let her continue, at the end the boy go ask for him Papa.

Well, I know of a case like that.

Her mission was to destroy his name. He runs a flourishing laundry business and she was always like "I will destroy your name? Everyone will know you don't pay your children's school fees". Then, we will be hearing her voice from their duplex.

One day, I tried to reason with her and she told me she won't receive money from him because she wants to ruin his name and turn his children against him.

Well, it was the court that settled the issue. I still saw the man recently. Seems like he won custody of the children as well.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

...because as hard as you may hate this man (or like to hear), you only have ONE father.

some people are just sperm donors and will remain that way.
would you also say a rapist is a father that should be sought out?

all wizkid did was climb the guys mother.

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by elgramz: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
greenguy:

Say only what you know, you've not heard from the other person.

She's done this the umpteenth time and we've not seen any 'Robust' explanation from Wizzy. There's more that we don't know, don't jump into conclusions. These bitches can ruin without mercy.
All his baby mama are saying the
same thing about him, did they do meeting? The guy no dey try abeg
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by tunary(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
GistMore8:
lmao. gist more still dey book space too
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
thelastorca:

[img]https://i.redd.it/31973x3o62g01.jpg[/img]
some people are just sperm donors and will remain that way.

as useless as they may be, that sperm donor gave you life... so regardless of their actions, be grateful to them.

thelastorca:

would you also say a rapist is a father that should be sought out?

rape is a crime... dont mix apples with oranges, but that rapist is STILL the biological father...and should be sent to jail!

all wizkid did was climb the guys mother.

...and that action still makes him THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER of that child, whether anyone likes it or not

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by olabrinks(f): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Do you think single motherhood is always by choice? I pray you won’t get married and your husband leaves you and the kids to fend for yourself, then you will know who is trying single motherhood or not. It’s really not a joke
pocohantas:
If you are not a Linda Ikeji, don't you ever try single motherhood in Nigeria. You are on your own ooo. Naija man no send you, he is confident in the fact that the kid must come find him when he/she grows. grin

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

as useless as they may be, that sperm donor gave you life... so regardless of their actions, be grateful to them.

heh, you missed my re edit

would you say those kids born of chibok girls kidnapped and raped by boko haram should also be grateful to their fathers?
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
elgramz:

All his baby mama are saying the
same thing about him, did they do meeting? The guy no dey try abeg

Have you heard the saying "my enemy's friend is my friend"?

Baby mamas can conspire.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Dextre(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
GistMore8:
See More Photos & Watch Video => CLICK HERE >>>> http://gistmore.com/wizkid-first-babymama-soliciting-for-their-sons-lesson-money

What wizkid does with his money no concern anybody. Na she and wizkid dat one concern, no b me go use paracetamol for ur headache. Am still looking for a way to gedifok for this country,when I reach where I dey go,I go follow wizkid talk

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
thelastorca:

heh, you missed my re edit

would you say those kids born of chibok girls kidnapped and raped by boko haram should also be grateful to their fathers?

check again above i replied late.... but remember, however the child was conceived, a father is a father. now, if there was a crime committed then father should pay for his action, but that would never take away the fact that he is indeed the father. if you dont want to seek for that man because of it then fair enough, but that man will remain your "biological father"
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Please,on issues like this, let's be civil by hearing both sides of the story FIRST before wasting our data!!!
Women has been playing victim from time memorial!!!
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by TEYA: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Threebear:
This is disgraceful no matter how you look at it .

Men should stop sparging their seeds around if they have no desire to be responsible .

How can a multi millionaire and one of the biggest celebrities in Africa let the mother of his child cry out desperately like this .

Some will say blame the woman for spreading her legs , forgetting it takes two to tango .

Latex condom is cheap , strap it on if you are not ready to take on the responsibility of fatherhood .

I have utmost respect for Wizkid as an artist , performer and a certified legend ...but as an individual , based on everything we've heard so far , his personality leaves a lot to be desired .
Female condoms are also available. Wizkid never portrayed himself as a responsible guy, he was always smoking his weed happily. Any girl that spreads her legs for him without protection is very on her own.
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

Have you heard the saying "my enemy's friend is my friend"?

i think you wanted to say: my enemy's friend is my ENEMY
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

check again above i replied late.... but remember, however the child was conceived, a father is a father. now, if there was a crime committed then father should pay for his action, but that would never take away the fact that he is indeed the father. if you dont want to seek for that man because of it then fair enough, but that man will remain your "biological father"

Once again, we will agree to disagree smiley
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Take wizkid to court so he takes up his responsibility...which kind nonsense be that undecided
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
olabrinks:
Do you think single motherhood is always by choice? I pray you won’t get married and your husband leaves you and the kids to fend for yourself, then you will know who is trying single motherhood or not. It’s really not a joke

Madam, stick to the context of this post. This isn't a lady whose husband left her. Yes, it is/was HER CHOICE. No, I never said it is a joke.

If you are so sympathetic to her plight, rather than doing voltron online- send her a DM and wire money to her account. Regards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
thelastorca:

this is nigeria. if a man wants to see his child, he will see that child. even more so in this age of GSM.

there are too many ways by which he can go behind her back.

if you want to see your child, you will

this is not obodo oyibo where court will give you visiting days

You obviously are inexperienced.

Ever heard the saying "Only a woman knows the owner of her pregnancy"?

Well, women can use varieties of techniques to make sure you don't ever see your child. The only way to beat that is to go to court.

A woman can use the very child you seek to call you kidnapper if you attempt to talk to her behind her mother's back.

See, just pray never to get into a divorce or a messy relationship, because once children are involved in a relationship, it makes it even harder to break or manage if it is a bad relationship.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i think you wanted to say: my enemy's friend is my ENEMY

Sorry, I meant "my enemy's enemy is my friend"

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.