Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics (42407 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by GistMore: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
A lady seen running a medical check on her fiance as she checks his heart beat with stethoscope in pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/lady-checking-the-heart-beat-of-her-fiance-with-stethoscope-in-pre-wedding-photos

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by GistMore: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
See More Pre-wedding Photos =>> CLICK HERE

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by directorXixXICK(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Fear dey catch you....oga hold your girlfriend wife tight joh......

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Kapilta(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
The babe carry ass small sha.

I pray say no be ass go kill me later later d way i carry the thing for my head like dada.

Nice and simple concept by the way.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Gistformant: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
"When hunger tear this guy, he go Sabi say women na liability . He looks young and hungry"

Those would be the words of a nasty , hate filled Nairaland member.
But as a lover of good things, I wish you guys a happy married life advance.

54 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Ekakamba: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Chai! This babe go sabi pgonlo.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by PheelzAlmighty: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
My man grin grin
Kapilta:

I pray say no be ass go kill me later later d way i carry the thing for my head like dada.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by dhensity: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lol No be oluchi be this... Mehn she gave me joy some years back. Happy married life to the couple

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by realstars: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
sad
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by vikstandon(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kapilta:

My brother... The thing dey catch my eye these days o. But the girl wey me I like no get much of am.

I sha tell myself...Can u have everything!

13 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by notoriousbabe: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Boat of them are fokn ugly

5 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by PheelzAlmighty: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Pervert shocked
Ekakamba:
Chai! This babe go sabi pgonlo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by one1prax(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
hmmmm, i no talk anythiing oooooo

Promo! for 13k, get your professional website. contact - see red writing below[my signature]
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Heroclitus(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Everything just dey portable-portable

1 Like

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Kendumazy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by PheelzAlmighty: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lienus sad
dhensity:
Lol No be oluchi be this... Mehn she gave me joy some years back. Happy married life to the couple

3 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Brunicekid(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
The lady is checking heart beat for Love Heart Feelings?
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
She looks older than the guy.
Not in the mood to mind my business.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Ekakamba: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
I'm Honey. grin tongue
PheelzAlmighty:
Pervert shocked
What's the meaning of pgonlo?
Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Luckysbab: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
All the best to them. May the husband not turn into a wife beater (he doesn't look like it though) and may neither of them have cause to bring their marriage palava to Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by faithfull18(f): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Luckysbab:
All the best to them. May the husband not turn into a wife beater (he doesn't look like it though) and may neither of them have cause to bring their marriage palava to Nairaland.
Wife beating no dey show for face.
Just like plate licking no show for Pastah Wilson face

7 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by vikstandon(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
dhensity:

You no go stop... U go answer question o!

1 Like

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by ghanaman5050: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
That boy is too young for that ass.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by PheelzAlmighty: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Oshe bumblebee grin
Ekakamba:
I'm Honey. grin tongue
What's the meaning of pgonlo?

1 Like

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Nigeria2040: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Fear this type of guys where dey do like he is shy for public, for other room na machine

7 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by johnnyn1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Love issa scam

9 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Guy looks like a virgin

10 Likes

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by cecekim(f): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Simple and lovely. I wish them marital bliss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics by Luckysbab: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Chi59:

Wife beating no dey show for face.
Just like plate licking no show for Pastah Wilson face

This one that is shy to even hold his wife? Except something goes wrong along the way tho, all looks well honestly.

Pastor Wilson matter lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema / Should I Shoot My Shot At Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.