Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys (55656 Views)

"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Jestin: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2019
If u post nude, we go look but wben it comes to marriage , we kn exactly what we re looking for

2 Likes

Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Jh0wsef(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2019
Haha
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by omoadeleye(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2019
Olalan:
That's not completely true as we have majority of the guys still chasing after boobs and ass. Cause that's what can explain the reckless cheating by men both single and married in this generation

She wants to fvck and she be bleeped up and off
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Realhommie(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
She's very pretty and with a beautiful body too. I'm sure her dm must be bursting with messages now.

True but you and i know that it takes more than the body to keep a man.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by DAVID133: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2019
Thank you my sister we don see over that except you do something mad

Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Bluezy13(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2019
Reason beyond what?? See beyond say I wan marry you

Na your body go attract me.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Mywd: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2019
Junkie1:
I QUIT DRUGS FOR 2 MONTHS AND DEPRESSION ALMOST KILLED NOW I'M BACK ON THAT GOOD STUFF FVCK BEING SOBER

I pity ur dear life...... After quitting drugs, who did u turn to.. God or human.... U were supposed to turn to God.. sad sad

1 Like

Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Realhommie(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2019
Jestin:
If u post nude, we go look but wben it comes to marriage , we kn exactly what we re looking for
Exactly what many of them fail to realize.

2 Likes

Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 25, 2019
Realhommie:
True but you and i know that it takes more than the body to keep a man.
Is she looking to keep a man or needs a Maga to fund her pockets?

Well, in some cases, some men can be kept by body and physical attributes alone.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by metaphysics(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2019
If you kick a Dog away from the shit he trying to eat , will you eat the shit.... she is marketing her hustle .... buyers are seeing......
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Soul47(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2019
Junkie1:
I QUIT DRUGS FOR 2 MONTHS AND DEPRESSION ALMOST KILLED NOW I'M BACK ON THAT GOOD STUFF FVCK BEING SOBER
Lol

You are living true to your name

1 Like

Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Ategberoson(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2019
girl child upbringing is under a threat in Africa. even white that brought civilization to Africa are not this nonchalant

where is the moral and values our parents grow to see, why are they not passing it to their girl child? girls under 13 are now a tools in the hand of grown up men. I heard of a girl around my area, more than 20 grown up guys have slept with her, a 16yrs for that matter

this is a sad situation, what exactly is the role of state and federal ministries of women affairs in this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by mustmust(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2019
RoyalBlu:
The sad truth is things like this sells like hot akara.

Hot akara sells ?
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by faithfull18(f): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2019
Children of nowadays.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by EXOUSIAng: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2019
RoyalBlu:
The sad truth is things like this sells like hot akara.

It only gets men to sleep with men, when i come across a slut looking lady what comes to mind is how many men she must have slept with, and that gets me irritated, they get sex, but no real man want shit like that, little boys maybe
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by victorazyvictor(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2019
Olalan:
That's not completely true as we have majority of the guys still chasing after boobs and ass. Cause that's what can explain the reckless cheating by men both single and married in this generation

U no really understand.

"If u post nude, we go look but wben it comes to marriage , we kn exactly what we re looking for"
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Blaqqcorleone(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2019
Junkie1:

Damn man!!.. don't Bleep up your life!!
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Househelp(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2019

Never quit again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Alexanity(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2019
We nairalanders that reads and still say pisure or I don believe it see beyond what, we can't even see without seeing, abeg, pull the bra
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Toks2008(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Olalan:

They chase after them but rarely marry them but only use them.as intimacy gadget.

1 Like

Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by cuteluks(f): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2019
Even breast and yansh dey entice women, talkless of men. Women are the sweetest thing I have ever seen. So if you gat a good body pls flaunt it. Is it because she's not Regina Daniels?

1 Like

Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2019
Leave her, we go suck the booby dry and still dump her. She neva know as e dey go. Yeye girlfriend.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by RoyalBlu(f): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2019
EXOUSIAng:

It only gets men to sleep with men, when i come across a slut looking lady what comes to mind is how many men she must have slept with, and that gets me irritated, they get sex, but no real man want shit like that, little boys maybe

It's good to know there are exceptions.

Keep it up. Kudos.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by ashawopikin(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2019
She fine but the bwest too small grin
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by ignis: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Savage
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Tonyspecial(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2019
God Eep Us
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by maasoap(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2019
Heroclitus:
Although she's right, she's still a hypocritie... she'd probably do same if it'd first crossed her mind to do such

Not every lady can do that even if it crosses their minds
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Nmezor(f): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by Psoul(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2019
generationz:
Which men see beyond this? undecided

You mean the same one's all over social media who flood pictures like this with comments like,

" Good morning beautiful. My name is Nana Benson. I will like to know you better. Have a lovely day." undecided undecided

They will only make such comments cos they know that the girl is a willing prey. He will entice her, devour and go his way.
When u are talking of real men and men that want to get serious with reasonable ladies, they will see beyond what that girl is displaying.
Re: "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys by generationz(f): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2019
Psoul:

They will only make such comments cos they know that the girl is a willing prey. He will entice her, devour and go his way.
When u are talking of real men and men that want to get serious with reasonable ladies, they will see beyond what that girl is displaying.
The girls never reply because men who make such comments are ne'er do wells.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.