Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,472 members, 7,864,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option (8514 Views)

Celebrities React To Desmond Elliot Statement Over Social Media Regulation / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Jollylolly(f): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2019
understandably, we are in free media storm wherein people tend to say whatever they like.But this poses danger to the unity and peaceful coexistence of our people. We should learn to use social media justly. criticism will not make things right.
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by johnad3(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2019
Have you reads your own Quran completely? The Quran which you don't even have proper understanding of. But as for Bible, there's peace, transformation of renewal in spirit when reading. i encourage you to read to confirm what i have said so far. There's peace in Christians which all other Christians fellows could confirm but but for other religion, i think so

solmusdesigns:
most of them never even read thier bible complete

Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by solmusdesigns: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2019
johnad3:
Have you reads your own Quran completely? The Quran which you don't even have proper understanding of. But as for Bible, there's peace, transformation of renewal in spirit when reading. i encourage you to read to confirm what i have said so far. There's peace in Christians which all other Christians fellows could confirm but but for other religion, i think so

Torah, quran and Old testament are the same... read mr christian and learn
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by omenka(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2019
emperorizzy:
Very soon Nigeria will become North Korea if we are not careful.
No country regulates social media more than the same China we aspire to.

It should be regulated IMO.

Too many hate filled lunatics doing all they can to truncate the relative peace and quiet we enjoy. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by SolarHub(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2019
Ok

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. GET OUR 1KVA COMPLETE SOLAR SYSTEM AT A PROMO PRICE TODAY... CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by johnad3(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Who told you they are? If they are, why cant you join the christian family then? Lol cheesy There's different between Prince and slave nah. Christians and Muslims are not the same at all. Christianity is not a religion, it is life of God in human flesh. get it straight into your head bro. We look peaceful, bcus we are made of it, we accommodate, bcus we made of gold, and we are specially made. we are not force into believing anything, we live in it That's who we are. There's always a room for anyone to join the Wealthy, ever joyful and peaceful train, don't feel shame join now. grin cheesy

solmusdesigns:

Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by solmusdesigns: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2019
typical brain washed african christians.... you lots are irredeemable

johnad3:
Who told you they are? Lol cheesy There's different between Prince and slave nah. Christians and Muslims are not the same at all. Christianity is not a religion, it is life of God in human flesh. get it straight into your head bro. We look peaceful, bcus we are made of it, we accommodate, bcus we made of gold, and we are specially made. we are not force into believing anything, we live in it That's who we are. There's always a room for anyone to join the Wealthy, ever joyful and peaceful train, don't feel shame join now. grin cheesy

Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Laghondi2008: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2019
There is nothing wrong in what the VP said , over use of everything is paid. We really need to mind what we post, because most people are misleading others with fake news everyday .
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Tomvi: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Softesst: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2019
Words of wisdom!!!!! I hope nigerians comprehend this well
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Tomvi: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by simpleseyi: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2019
Greenback:

After preaching,you end up with " it's not my business."

Shameless and shameful.

I wasn't talking to mumu church goers, I was talking to my fellow Muslim brethren. So, shut the fucck up
Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by Greenback: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2019
simpleseyi:

I wasn't talking to mumu church goers, I was talking to my fellow Muslim brethren. So, shut the fucck up

grin

Re: Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option by johnad3(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
pe le o foreign Al Qaeda member

solmusdesigns:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Made No Request To Buy Sniffer Dogs In 2023 Budget - NDLEA / Buhari: We Will Improve Security, Revamp Economy Before Leaving Office / Am Not Leaving PDP - Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.