Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum (15592 Views)

Umahi Threatens To Revoke Benin-Sapele-Ologbo Road Contract Over Shoddy Job / "Nigeria Needs Help, Nigeria Needs Atiku Abubakar" - Ambassador Pascal Oluchukwu / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by somehow: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2019
Ekealterego:
This is where this bafoon finds strength; against his own people. When Herdsmen attack his people, you will see him and his other fat dosser from Enugu crying on national TV. Their strength will fail them, their feet become rubbery, then they will recommend prayers and fasting.
Now, it's his people abi, he is now as bold as Super Ted.

When last did herdsmen attack anyone in Ebonyi?
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Evercurious(f): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2019
Stop making noise with stupid ultimatum.. Didnt you see what Oyo state government just did? Stop these rants and do the needful and there will be no room for accusation..

GO PASS AND ALSO IMPLEMENT THE ANTI GRAZING LAW AND ALL THESE ACCUSATIONS WOULD BE LAID TO REST.. WAYO MAN

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2019
Marineghost:
Oyo state signed anti-grazing stuff Ebonyi people are defending fulani..... cry cry . . . Seems fulani are more than ebonyi indigenes
Both are same people.
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Marineghost: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Both are same people.

Ebonyi people are not fulani

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Evercurious(f): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2019
somehow:

When last did herdsmen attack anyone in Ebonyi?

We dont need to know the last time an attack was carried out .. HE SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL AND NOT 'GBOJUGBOJU' ..You should know that the same sense wey hi think say hi get naaa im him people follow get.. CUNNING MAN DIE CUNNING MAN BURY AM

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Mrchido: 8:38am On Oct 25, 2019
truth of the matter is we have Fulani settlement in all State of southern Nigeria,most of our governors have all bent the knee but that still won't change anything...if indeed they have evill agenda and when we realize so they will all get kicked out, seriously I just don't understand despite how huge the north is compare to south they are not ok with it.niger is many times bigger than east and nearly the size of West and south south region.
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by somalianprince: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2019
Ebonyi is a cursed backward state filled with illiterates and almajiri-igbos.

Igbos doesn't regard ebonyi people as igbos. They see ebonyi people as outcasts and slaves, that is why they treat them like shit all over igbo land. Igbos have concluded to use the entire ebonyi state as cattle
colony because the state is useless and worthless. Anago0147

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Gandollaar(f): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Oyo just signed anti open grazing bill into law, while Ibo governors are shamelessly defending herdsmen against thier own people, all cos of greed

Considering the quality of your thought process as exemplified by your posts here, it'll be insane of anyone here to consider your siggy

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Nasa28(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2019
Sue them already. Nonesense Umahi....
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by solmusdesigns: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2019
grin

Sweetheart, you'd be surprised with my turnover and referrals that come from my siggy

i can mail you screenshots from my gmail and whatsapp should you be in doubt

why not focus on the topic rather than derail with foolish remarks

Gandollaar:
Considering the quality of your thought process as exemplified by your posts here, it'll be insane of anyone here to consider your siggy
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by ZombieDestroyer: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2019
somalianprince:
[s]Ebonyi is a cursed backward state filled with illiterates and almajiri-igbos.

Igbos doesn't regard ebonyi people as igbos. They see ebonyi people as outcasts and slaves, that is why they treat them like shit all over igbo land. Igbos have concluded to use the entire ebonyi state as cattle
colony because the state is useless and worthless. Anago0147[/s]

We love our Ebonyi brothers!

You Afonjah miscreants cannot put asunder between brothers by your deceits!!

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Tomvi: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Sweetheart, you'd be surprised with my turnover and referrals that come from my siggy

i can mail you screenshots from my gmail and whatsapp should you be in doubt

[/s]

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by somehow: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2019
Evercurious:

We dont need to know the last time an attack was carried out .. HE SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL AND NOT 'GBOJUGBOJU' ..You should know that the same sense wey hi think say hi get naaa im him people follow get.. CUNNING MAN DIE CUNNING MAN BURY AM

What is the needful
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Mrchido: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

We love our Ebonyi brothers!

You Afonjah miscreants cannot put asunder between brothers by your deceits!!
GOD bless you,it good know that you have noticed their tactics to divide igbos in here,but it won't work,the guy is just attacking and quoting himself with different monikers.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by GhostWisperer: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2019
Senseless, useless African tyrants masking as democrats. Why can't you just release a public statement to clear the air. The group only said your government PLANNED to allocate land for ruga nothing more.

Keep suppressing opinion and citizen's report.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2019
I kinda like the way this Umahi is constantly following Buhari up & down like a doggie and rimming his āss cheesy cheesy

Himself and all the Ibo governors keep everyone assured via their body language that Biafra will forever remain a pipe-dream

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by UncleJudax(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Oyo just signed anti open grazing bill into law, while Ibo governors are shamelessly defending herdsmen against thier own people, all cos of greed

Always chase beating. Anti grazing bill wey don pass for Abia state since.

Na now your morning do.

FakeNews grin
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Greenback: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Deeply concerned minister of Igbo affairs

grin

lzaa immhotep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by solmusdesigns: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2019
Linus Linus Linus, how many time i call you grin Abia is for RUGA, RUGA is for Abia

UncleJudax:

Always chase beating. Anti grazing bill wey don pass for Abia state since.

Na now your morning do.

FakeNews grin

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by solmusdesigns: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2019
cool

And so what.. i am concerned unbehalf of my igbo girlfriend

Greenback:

Deeply concerned minister of Igbo affairs

grin

lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by UncleJudax(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Linus Linus Linus, how many time i call you grin Abia is for RUGA, RUGA is for Abia

Mr FakeNews, disguising as a troll... grin
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by iso604: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2019
It's by force? I don't understand
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Tomvi: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Tomvi: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

[/s]
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by LZAA: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Igbo wife tinz grin
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii sarrki

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by SolarHub(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2019
Ok

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. GET OUR 1KVA COMPLETE SOLAR SYSTEM AT A PROMO PRICE TODAY... CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by omenka(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2019
Because of some people's misplaced and unbridled hatred for the president, they dont mind bringing down the best performing leader from their zone.

This is terrible. I'd advice Umahi to focus on the works he's doing and avoid being distracted by these ones. In the end, if he succumbs to their incessant distractions and his administration is derailed same people will blame him for failing because he associated with a Fulani man!!

Focus Umahi, focus.
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Evercurious(f): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2019
somehow:

What is the needful

AND WHAT DID OYO STATE GOVERNMENT JUST DO TODAY?
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by somehow: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Evercurious:

AND WHAT DID OYO STATE GOVERNMENT JUST DO TODAY?
Its not the needful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushippupi: Our Members Connections With The Fraudster Was Fabricated - PDP / PDP Bot Resignation: Tambuwal May Quit As Party’s Governors' Forum Chair / Akpabio: Nigerian Lawmakers Most Ridiculed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.