Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum (15596 Views)

Umahi Threatens To Revoke Benin-Sapele-Ologbo Road Contract Over Shoddy Job / "Nigeria Needs Help, Nigeria Needs Atiku Abubakar" - Ambassador Pascal Oluchukwu / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by nwanyionitsha: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Honor10:
Umahi want to donate ibo land for Ruga. Kikiki!
Let him donate na if them born am well.
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by nwanyionitsha: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
somalianprince:
Ebonyi is a cursed backward state filled with illiterates and almajiri-igbos.

Igbos doesn't regard ebonyi people as igbos. They see ebonyi people as outcasts and slaves, that is why they treat them like shit all over igbo land. Igbos have concluded to use the entire ebonyi state as cattle
colony because the state is useless and worthless. Anago0147
This Osun man, you well so ? Abi, na brown roof water cause am abi are you amongst this just released immates ?

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by nwanyionitsha: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Linus Linus Linus, how many time i call you grin Abia is for RUGA, RUGA is for Abia

Save illorin fess

Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by solmusdesigns: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ilorin dont need saving, southyeast does

nwanyionitsha:
Save illorin fess
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by nwanyionitsha: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Ilorin dont need saving, southyeast does

No,the kwara emirate needs salvation. It will soon spread to the core west.
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by solmusdesigns: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
islam is already in core west so tell us something new

let me tell you something new.. Ibo can never become Nigerias Presiden or Vice in this generation..

Gbam Gbam Gbam

nwanyionitsha:
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by Ferdinand40: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

let me tell you something new.. Ibo can never become Nigerias Presiden or Vice in this generation..

Gbam Gbam Gbam

[/s]
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by nwanyionitsha: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Gbam Gbam Gbam

And so ?
You dont live better than any igbo person.
I dont live in a locality like bere in ibadan.
I attended the best schools, i visit whatever country i wish to and we are many igbos like in this position.
I heard bag of rice is 25k. I believe it is sold for 2k in daura and otta.
Did you see any igbo person with bowl in hand begging for money ?
I see a lot of northerners some of them from daura,sleeping on the streets in this rains and cold but i live in a decent home lie on an orthopedic bed,even when there is no electricity, i have, because i can afford fuel even during scarcities.
There are no idp camps in my locality, but i know there are idp camps in the north and in the west.
My meat/fruit sellers are northerners and they arent better than any of their igbo customers.
The yoruba man who sells meat in that same market isnt better than the northerners selling meat too and he isnt better than any igbo traders or buyers in the market. All the traders in the market pay the market rates.
In fact, after shopping and you arent driving in your car, the bikes and keke napep are driven by notherners and the taxis by westerners.
So, oga, what has the presidency done for you or your locality ?
Please, let me know, maybe then i can feel bad.
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by kayusely70(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
The fulani have encircled your region and set to reinstal one of them as the mayor of your former capital.
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by executive12: 12:23am On Oct 26, 2019
Mr Umahi still did not confirm or deny the allegation. Useless man. Ebonyi people should stay vigilant before Umahi sells them out.
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by executive12: 12:26am On Oct 26, 2019
Salebo:

You know him and you are here... WRETCHEDLY...

Where else is he supposed to be? How do you know he is wretched?
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by sweetilicious(f): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2019
somalianprince:
Ebonyi is a cursed backward state filled with illiterates and almajiri-igbos.

Igbos doesn't regard ebonyi people as igbos. They see ebonyi people as outcasts and slaves, that is why they treat them like shit all over igbo land. Igbos have concluded to use the entire ebonyi state as cattle
colony because the state is useless and worthless. Anago0147
SHUT UP
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by IamAtikulate: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Oyo just signed anti open grazing bill into law, while Ibo governors are shamelessly defending herdsmen against thier own people, all cos of greed

While you guys were busy playing your ewedu politics for 2023, the better south was busy fighting Ruga to a standstill.

We are not noisemakers like you guys, we don't need anti- open grazing law to enforce anti- grazing in the SE, we only already have Forest Guard..

Again, only SW Christians governors have anti-open grazing laws. What does that tell you?
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by IamAtikulate: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2019
kayusely70:
The fulani have encircled your region and set to reinstal one of them as the mayor of your former capital.
Wishful thinking from s Yoruba Moslem protected by a Mayetti Allah Vigilante
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by solmusdesigns: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2019
SouthWest has only one muslim governor, so whats your point?

you claim to have ineffective forest guard without laws to back them isnt that nonsense

Anyways ewedu politics have won us atleast 3 presidential election and 2 for vice, what has Akpu + ofe nsala politics won ibo? absolutely nothing

IamAtikulate:

While you guys were busy playing your ewedu politics for 2023, the better south was busy fighting Ruga to a standstill.

We are not noisemakers like you guys, we don't need anti- open grazing law to enforce anti- grazing in the SE, we only already have Forest Guard..

Again, only SW Christians governors have anti-open grazing laws. What does that tell you?
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by IamAtikulate: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:

you claim to have ineffective forest guard without laws to back them isnt that nonsense

Anyways ewedu politics have won us atleast 3 presidential election and 2 for vice, what has Akpu + ofe nsala politics won ibo? absolutely nothing

The previous ones nko? Why didn't they pass anti-grazing law.

If you want to know whether the forest guard is effective or not, carry of buhari's gay cows to our forests.

Ewedu politics gave you only VP, a position we occupied 2 times 7 years after the war.

The better made OBJ president not your ewedu politics and 2023 we shall see how strong your ewedu is against the almajiris tuwo
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by AgadiNwoke: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum by nwanyionitsha: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
kayusely70:
Propaganda doesnt work here. Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara APC: Supreme Court Adjourns Application For Review Of Judgment / Why Jungle Justice Should Stop Immediately In Nigeria. / Benue State Result As Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.