Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers (17530 Views)

Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by mercyville: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Makuos19:
Yet you left your caves in Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Ogun and ran to Lagos....why grin no wonder u guys constitute nuisance for motorist in lagos in the name of toutism/agberoism grin

If any IBO come our Lagos assembly where we dey enjoy our Yoruba language jejely,him go be cleaner abi him go dey help us carry our files.You wan come? We go give you big gutter to clean. Ah ah ah ah

2 Likes

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by Makuos19: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
mercyville:
Don't. Run away.Answer him now
If any IBO come our Lagos assembly where we dey enjoy our Yoruba language jejely,him go be cleaner abi him go dey help us carry our files.You wan come? We go give you big gutter to clean. Ah ah ah ah grin
And my answer be say, how many igbo in lagos assembly that is a cleaner or carrying files grin
Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by NGpatriot: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin grin

Ibos love us but wont admit

You are right 100%.

Just look at the pained ibo chasing and quoting me all over the place even though I ignored him and he won't get any response and quote from me, but he's still chasing and wagging his tail in front of his master..

I mean, why do you fight and obsess over people who don't give a shit about you?

Their love and obsession for Yoruba people no get part 2.

2 Likes

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by Makuos19: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
mercyville:

If any IBO come our Lagos assembly where we dey enjoy our Yoruba language jejely,him go be cleaner abi him go dey help us carry our files.You wan come? We go give you big gutter to clean. Ah ah ah ah
And my answer be say, how many igbo in lagos assembly that is a cleaner or carrying files grin
Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by Makuos19: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
NGpatriot:

You are right 100%.

Just look at the pained ibo chasing and quoting me all over the place even though I ignored him and he won't get any response and quote from me, but he's still chasing and wagging his tail in front of his master..

I mean, why do you fight and obsess over people who don't give a shit about you?

Don't they have a village to worry about?

Their love and obsession is next to none.

Wow! so u are pained becos i am chasing and quoting u!!! NOW I HAVE SEEN THE SOURCE OF YOUR PAIN shocked grin
Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by solmusdesigns: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Son no matter what,... you have proved yourself a yoruba wanabe man even without voicing it out

your conviction about you being a lagosian and hours of long lashing shows you are our son, enjoy your stay in yoruba land that your fathers came to seek success, i wish you success also..

Makuos19:
Which land grin

1 Like

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by Makuos19: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Son no matter what,... you have proved yourself a yoruba wanabe man even without voicing it out

your conviction about you being a lagosian and hours of long lashing shows you are our son, enjoy your stay in yoruba land that your fathers came to seek success, i wish you success also..

e PAIN AM grin
Go and tell that to OBA of LAGOS. No transfer your hate on me!!!
Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by solmusdesigns: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
i feel for them , they have being slaving here hoping to neutralise us but they couldnt..

Ibis are still our brothers and we must correct them with one hand and show them love with another

NGpatriot:

You are right 100%.

Their love and obsession for Yoruba people no get part 2.

2 Likes

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by mercyville: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Makuos19:
Even if it is one Jgbo,we will show him love in our Lagos assembly where we enjoy our Yoruba lanvjage jejely by giving him files to carry or give him a big gutter to clean.Will you come?Your gutter will be medium size if you can speak Yoruba cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by Shuugar98(f): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations to every Omo Oduduwa worldwide... our culture will not be alien in our Land
Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by Makuos19: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
i feel for them , they have being slaving here hoping to neutralise us but they couldnt..

Ibis are still our brothers and we must correct them with one hand and show them love with another

Slave?
When we are occupying every part of lagos and moving u guys to caves grin
Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by mercyville: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:

That is why we will gkve Makuos a medium gutter to clean. grin

2 Likes

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by Makuos19: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
mercyville:
Even if it is one Jgbo,we will show him love in our Lagos assembly where we enjoy our Yoruba lanvjage jejely by giving him files to carry or give him a big gutter to clean.Will you come?Your gutter will be medium size if you can speak Yoruba cheesy grin
Becos the job can't be given to your people who are known for being dirty grin
Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by Makuos19: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
mercyville:

E pain am grin
Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by mercyville: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
Makuos19:
Slave?
When we are occupying every part of lagos and moving u guys to caves grin

Even if it is one Jgbo,we will show him love in our Lagos assembly where we enjoy our Yoruba lanvjage jejely by giving him files to carry or give him a big gutter to clean.Will you come? Your gutter will be medium size if you can speak Yoruba grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by Makuos19: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
mercyville:

Even if it is one Jgbo,we will show him love in our Lagos assembly where we enjoy our Yoruba lanvjage jejely by giving him files to carry or give him a big gutter to clean.Will you come? Your gutter will be medium size if you can speak Yoruba grin grin
The person that was handling the job before was a ya-riba person who couldn't handle the job because of dirtiness!!! grin
Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by mercyville: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Makuos19:

Yes,we will allow your people to clean the gutters because they are the dirtiest blacks around with their natural renowned pungent odour.
But remember that even if it is one Jgbo,we will show him love in our Lagos assembly where we enjoy our Yoruba language jejely by giving him files to carry or give him a big gutter to clean.Will you come? Your gutter will be medium size if you can speak Yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by solmusdesigns: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
Choi!! like igbokwe

mercyville:

1 Like

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by mercyville: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Makuos19:
The person that was handling the job before was a ya-riba person who couldn't handle the job because of dirtiness!!! grin

Yes,we will allow your people to clean the gutters because they are the dirtiest blacks around with their natural renowned pungent odour. But remember that even if it is one Jgbo,we will show him love in our Lagos assembly where we enjoy our Yoruba language jejely by giving him files to carry or give him a big gutter to clean.Will you come? Your gutter will be medium size if you can speak Yoruba cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by NGpatriot: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
mercyville:

lmao... from abakaliki to clean toilet in Lagos.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by mercyville: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Choi!! like igbokwe

grin

Makuos too needs one large gutter to clean. grin

1 Like

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by mercyville: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
NGpatriot:

lmao... from abakaliki to clean toilet in Lagos.. grin grin
Pls,don't. Make jest of him.He will be a good toilet and gutter cleaner.We will put a tag on him. grin

1 Like

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by mercyville: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
mercyville:
Pls,don't. Make jest of him.He will be a good toilet and gutter cleaner.We will put a tag on him. grin

Choi,mercyville you don come again o.Why una go tag an old Abakaliki man? grin

1 Like

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by olowo1995(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mood11:
They want to Legalize Óró

Na people wey dey live for Ikorodu and Ikotun go suffer am pass

They are not legalizing any oro, they only ask for a day for their celebration in as much there is a day for both Muslim and Christian then they should have theirs....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by Ikinternational: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ibos shouldnt wail on this

Ibos should focus on getting water to Anambra State Fire Service, having a functional international airport or having a functional river port

Ibos dont care if they cant produce president for 50 years or vice for 35 years they dont care if thier last speaker was 35 years ago or SP 12 years ago, thier only concern is what happens in SouthWest

This one read the headline and his first thought was igbo..lol

Told igbos not to worry about yoruba matter while proceeding to worry about igbo matter

The rent is free for sure

1 Like

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by Ikinternational: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
festacman:
Did the traditional worshippers demand for public holiday?

The common man doesn't have that power. This was orchestrated by the well to do amongst them. If you know you know
Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by mercyville: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
mercyville:

Choi,mercyville you don come again o.Why una go tag an old Abakaliki man? grin

We must not cheat an Abakaliki abi Awka man wey come clean gutter for us in Yorubaland nah grin

1 Like

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by Ferdinand40: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Ibos begging for acceptance long way from river niger bridge

Alhamdulilai my tribe aint this pathetic... your ancestors must have being docile

[/s]
Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by eminencetoba: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by mercyville: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
mercyville:

We must not cheat an Abakaliki abi Awka man wey come clean gutter for us in Yorubaland nah grin
I trust you people in the Lagos house of assembly.You are all good Omoluabis.I heard you said you will give the Abakaliki abi Awka man double awards for cleaning very large gutters in Yorubaland. grin

2 Likes

Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by Ferdinand40: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
omo yeeboo the lagoneer, thank God i aint an ibo atache by force guy wink grin

how does it feel being Tinubu's taxpaying mere subjects

[/s]
Re: Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers by Ferdinand40: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cry cry

e pain me jaaree... omo Igbo who no get place to call his own

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest / 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla / Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.