Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Kanye West Asked Album Collaborators To Fast And Give Up Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Asked Album Collaborators To Fast And Give Up Sex (284 Views)

Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Asked Album Collaborators To Fast And Give Up Sex by FidelPerez(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kanye West urged his Jesus Is King album collaborators to fast and abstain from premarital sex while they were working with him.
During an interview with Zane Lowe on his Beats 1 radio show, the rapper, a born-again Christian, admits he found ways to test people, believing his insight would help them deliver a more powerful record.

”I was asking people to fast during the album,” he tells Lowe. “I was asking people to… there’s times where I was asking people to not have premarital sex while they were working on the album...READ MORE https://fidelitydiary.com/kanye-west-asked-album-collaborators-to-fast-and-give-up-sex/

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal Set To Collaborate With Teni On New Song / “yahoo Yahoo Money Is Good” -soft / Cindy Okafor Finally Apologizes For Not Tagging Her Dress Donors (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.