Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja (21112 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For France (photos) / President Buhari Departs For Hometown Daura For Sallah Celebration(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

This is not an explanation.

Yes we all know Yugoslavia broke from Russia, then broke again to form several countries

If this is your excuse for Biafra, I really pity una, the way u are saying it is exactly how south Sudan said it, south Sudan is even better they have huge oil reserves, large land mass for farming, and share borders with many countries.

Biafra will be submit to Nigeria, and with how u people spread hate and enemity, Nigeria will make sure they frustrate Biafra and its economy, frustrate Biafrans in Nigeria, now u have seen that ECOWAS doesn't mean shit, that mouth u people used to Make about free movement of goods and passengers is just a choice by any country, a country can choose not to obey as u see presently happening in Nigeria.

That time una eye go clear, real clear.
and with these statement of yours,shows the love you have for Igbo people? I never even thought of breakup until the injustices I saw against us was too monumental to be ignored. What frustration can be worse that 3 million people that was killed by the federal government? My friend the world revolves round on it's axis and does position and authority. I hope when the same measure is meted out on you,you won't complain too. Our destiny is not in your hands but Gods. Whatever hate you are seeing is a manifestation of the discord and seed you have planted.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Chicastle: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Officialgarri:

Many wailers have died of hate. You and your type always hope for failure and I'd wonder what you to stand to gain when it's you and your family that will suffer it.

Imagine wishing yourself bad news for 8 years... Imagine 8 years of decadence in ones life and see if you have anything left to achieve

Nothing like wailing here bro.. All this is just for epitome of show. No because naija we dey?
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Coldie(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
and with these statement of yours,shows the love you have for Igbo people? I never even thought of breakup until the injustices I saw against us was too monumental to be ignored. What frustration can be worse that 3 million people that was killed by the federal government? My friend the world revolves round on it's axis and does position and authority. I hope when the same measure is meted out on you,you won't complain too. Our destiny is not in your hands but Gods. Whatever hate you are seeing is a manifestation of the discord and seed you have planted.
You are fighting a war, you are holding guns, u are shooting at me, so u expect me to fold my hands and not shoot at u too. Just because I don't want 3million people to die?

Did someone ask u to stage a coup? NO
Did someone ask u to kill leaders from other regions? NO
Did someone ask u to spare yours? NO
Then when the repercussions come for all these bad decisions u jump and declare Biafra una want use Nigerians as mumu na.

U declare Biafra u say u want a country of your own, yet u start marching to capture Nigerian capital Lagos, to stage another coup and take over Nigeria, when it failed u run back across the bridge bomb it and start shouting they killed us.

Get sense o, I am Igbo but I feel ashamed anytime I hear that our people committed all these atrocities in the past.

Most of u are saying Federal government killed Igbo's, do u know Biafran government also killed Igbo's who refused to partake in the war, they didn't tell u that part.

This kind disgusting history we get instead of us to try so Nigeria can forget about the evil we did in the past, u people keep using your own hands to remind Nigerians of the reason to keep hating we Igbo's, making any plans for Igbo's to rule Nigeria a pipe dream, yet at the end Biafra we no go see, even if we see the Biafra we go SUFFERRRRRRRR

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

You are fighting a war, you are holding guns, u are shooting at me, so u expect me to fold my hands and not shoot at u too. Just because I don't want 3million people to die?

Did someone ask u to stage a coup? NO
Did someone ask u to kill leaders from other regions? NO
Did someone ask u to spare yours? NO
Then when the repercussions come for all these bad decisions u jump and declare Biafra una want use Nigerians as mumu na.

U declare Biafra u say u want a country of your own, yet u start marching to capture Nigerian capital Lagos, to stage another coup and take over Nigeria, when it failed u run back across the bridge bomb it and start shouting they killed us.

Get sense o, I am Igbo but I feel ashamed anytime I hear that our people committed all these atrocities in the past.

Most of u are saying Federal government killed Igbo's, do u know Biafran government also killed Igbo's who refused to partake in the war, they didn't tell u that part.

This kind disgusting history we get instead of us to try so Nigeria can forget about the evil we did in the past, u people keep using your own hands to remind Nigerians of the reason to keep hating we Igbo's, making any plans for Igbo's to rule Nigeria a pipe dream, yet at the end Biafra we no go see, even if we see the Biafra we go SUFFERRRRRRRR
who are the WE you are referring to? if you are IGBO as you say and you feel comfortable with what you are experiencing as an Igbo man, the you are shame and a disgrace to those who died. with this mentality of yours its obvious you are used to the status quo. when i read what you wrote i wondered if the person writing this is really an adult or just a late 20s dude trying to sound intelligent. its not my job to teach you your history. You are part of the problem.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Coldie(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
who are the WE you are referring to? if you are IGBO as you say and you feel comfortable with what you are experiencing as an Igbo man, the you are shame and a disgrace to those who died. with this mentality of yours its obvious you are used to the status quo. when i read what you wrote i wondered if the person writing this is really an adult or just a late 20s dude trying to sound intelligent. its not my job to teach you your history. You are part of the problem.
You have nothing to challenge me with, you have no points to address all I said, your only answer is if I am happy with the status quo?

And nothing more, that enough shows how sound maybe u think u are.

Do u think Biafra will change the status quo?
Or Igbo Presidency would change it, by enabling an Igbo president initiate a lot to quicken the development of the east.

But with this Biafrans thinking most of our people have do u see it coming to past?

If u know u are sound and intelligent as I claim u are let us debate this history u claim u know more than me and let's convince each other. You can't say I am a problem u need to look at d mirror sometimes and ask yourself if u are fighting the right battles before making any conclusions
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

You have nothing to challenge me with, you have no points to address all I said, your only answer is if I am happy with the status quo?

And nothing more, that enough shows how sound maybe u think u are.

Do u think Biafra will change the status quo?
Or Igbo Presidency would change it, by enabling an Igbo president initiate a lot to quicken the development of the east.

But with this Biafrans thinking most of our people have do u see it coming to past?

If u know u are sound and intelligent as I claim u are let us debate this history u claim u know more than me and let's convince each other. You can't say I am a problem u need to look at d mirror sometimes and ask yourself if u are fighting the right battles before making any conclusions
dude. Why would I debate anything with you when you made a statement saying the Igbos killed other ethnic groups? It only showed one thing that you are not a deep thinker. The problems or Nzeogwu and other coupist required a political solution but pogroms were committed on Igbos in the North and South West on igbo people who had no idea of what happened. We didn't tell them to kill anybody. If you followed history you would know that the Igbos has always been resented even before the coup. In 62 Ahmadu Bello made that infamous statement. My brother I cannot go any further with you because your first post only gave my an insight to where your mindset is. So in order not to waste my time writing long Epistles,have a wonderful day.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Coldie(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
dude. Why would I debate anything with you when you made a statement saying the Igbos killed other ethnic groups? It only showed one thing that you are not a deep thinker. The problems or Nzeogwu and other coupist required a political solution but pogroms were committed on Igbos in the North and South West on igbo people who had no idea of what happened. We didn't tell them to kill anybody. If you followed history you would know that the Igbos has always been resented even before the coup. In 62 Ahmadu Bello made that infamous statement. My brother I cannot go any further with you because your first post only gave my an insight to where your mindset is. So in order not to waste my time writing long Epistles,have a wonderful day.
U are just the one beating round the bush running from pillar to pillar without being able to give me a concrete point.

My main reason for that is u, keep saying 3million people were killed, my question is do u know those 3million deaths were avoidable?

If Nzeogwu didn't stage a coup, if Ojukwu stepped down after Ironsi was removed from office, if Ojukwu didn't go to a war he couldn't win, if he surrendered early enough to save the lives of our people, if our people didn't start jubilating in the north about Ahmadu Bello's death that program would not have happened.

I know about Ahmadu Bello's comment but do u know about Nmamdi Azikiwes own comment where he declared that Igbo's will dominate Nigeria then move to Africa, at a time when Nigeria had not fully cemented its unity he said something like that, it was part of what brought the fears of Igbo domination.

U didn't tell them to kill anybody, but your utterance says otherwise. Its just like for example in Nnamdi kanus case of insulting Buhari if it leads to something bad or war or killings 30years from now you will tell your children that we didn't tell Nnamdi KANU to insult anybody, the fact that you are supporting him and he is popular in Igbo land is enough endorsement.

There's nothing worse than living a lie.

If u continue to be on the wrong side of history u will never get justice, you will just continue suffering

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Coldie(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
If u continue living on the wrong side of history, if u continue believing half truths and lies without getting an unbiased view. You will never get justice.

Your opponent will continue to increase while u suffer thinking you are waiting for Karma. You will wait and wait and karma will never happen instead u will be the one to suffer the Karma

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Johans1991: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
so Nigeria should have just sat down and allow ojukwu to them for pepper sup abi?
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Johans1991: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
so Nigeria should have just sat down and allow ojukwu to use them for pepper sup abi?
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
[quote author=Johans1991 post=83462524] so Nigeria should have just sat down and allow ojukwu to use them for pepper sup abi?[/quotee]who attacked who?
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Coldie(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Johans1991:
so Nigeria should have just sat down and allow ojukwu to use them for pepper sup abi?
The guy no get talk for mouth, most of these people shouting Biafra if u decide to go deep they have nothing to say they just loook for an excuse, if u look at our debate d argument is clear he has nothing to counter my points.

They are the ones that act before they think then blame others for it, if not for the fact that I am Igbo with almost all my extended family being Igbo's, if it was left for me if I was from the other side of the divide I for dae pray for them to get am, so that there eyes go clear when e happen.

That was how Southern and Northern cameroun was given a choice Nigeria or Cameroun choose one. Northern cameroun choose Nigeria while south choose Cameroun.

50years later Northern cameroun, has produced Nigeria's VP, Atiku, produced one of Nigeria's richest Mohammed Ndimi, etc while southern cameeroun who used hate as a notion to choose Cameroun, just because they disliked Igbo's.

50years later they are busy shouting genocide all over the media. Fantasy and reality are 2 different things.

Biafrans are seeing what is happening in Cameroun against Ambazonia aka southern Cameroun, and how the whole world is silent to there misfortunes but they want to test it first before they have sense.

As far as I am Igbo by blood heritage parentage everything I can never allow or condone such rubbish
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by IamCharles123: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

My question's to Ipob and Biafrans insulting Buhari and the close border initiative. That is seing some African country economies slow down, countries that only share one sided border with Nigeria.

What will happen if Biafra comes and Nigeria closes its border to Biafra, since Biafra will be surrounded by Nigeria, that means Biafra will be shutout to trade not just with Nigeria but with the entire world? How would Biafra survive?
Am from niger delta and to tell you the truth, if nigeria let biafra go, niger delta will follow. Truth is everyone is tired of this shithole called nigeria even you, just tell yourself the truth.
Riwanda is 100 times better than Nigeria. Be here supporting buhari while other countries are progressing. I know you will give me a stupid reply.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by IamCharles123: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

The guy no get talk for mouth, most of these people shouting Biafra if u decide to go deep they have nothing to say they just loook for an excuse, if u look at our debate d argument is clear he has nothing to counter my points.

They are the ones that act before they think then blame others for it, if not for the fact that I am Igbo with almost all my extended family being Igbo's, if it was left for me if I was from the other side of the divide I for dae pray for them to get am, so that there eyes go clear when e happen.

That was how Southern and Northern cameroun was given a choice Nigeria or Cameroun choose one. Northern cameroun choose Nigeria while south choose Cameroun.

50years later Northern cameroun, has produced Nigeria's VP, Atiku, produced one of Nigeria's richest Mohammed Ndimi, etc while southern cameeroun who used hate as a notion to choose Cameroun, just because they disliked Igbo's.

50years later they are busy shouting genocide all over the media. Fantasy and reality are 2 different things.

Biafrans are seeing what is happening in Cameroun against Ambazonia aka southern Cameroun, and how the whole world is silent to there misfortunes but they want to test it first before they have sense.

As far as I am Igbo by blood heritage parentage everything I can never allow or condone such rubbish
So producing president and vice president is now an achievement?
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Coldie(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
IamCharles123:

Am from niger delta and to tell you the truth, if nigeria let biafra go, niger delta will follow. Truth is everyone is tired of this shithole called nigeria even you, just tell yourself the truth.
Riwanda is 100 times better than Nigeria. Be here supporting buhari while other countries are progressing. I know you will give me a stupid reply.
Rwanda of your dream is 100times better than Nigeria.

The fact that you insult Buhari, insult Nigeria and declare Nigeria a shit hole I really question your sanity.

As for the Niger delta question its a pipe dream just as Biafra, if u guys attempt it again there won't be an amnesty its going to be total decimation.

Be warned
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by IMAliyu(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
bigpicture001:

See what ur celebrating..Nigeria's relationship with...

1. A dictator
2. A country with no human right record..
3. A country who has been sanctiones by the US and EU...
4. A racist country...
5. A country that is not an economic power house
6. A country known to hate peaceful co-existence...

It is a. Let down to Nigeria to associate with russia
You do know that some would use those exact words to describe putin and Russia.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Coldie(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
IamCharles123:

So producing president and vice president is now an achievement?
At least nobody from your state or family has produced even SGF.

So its an achievement
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by IMAliyu(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
This was what Russia and Yugoslavia said back in the days. Never underestimate the power and will to succeed. Singapore is a classic example.
Singapore has the advantage of being surrounded by the sea and just so happen to be close to major sea shipping routes.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by IMAliyu(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
noisy45:
Buhari is using bleaching cream
I think it is that aso rock AC and European weather from all the traveling.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 26, 2019
Thisis2raw:
that the same way hate consumed you when GEJ was president

Osibanjo is not just destined to be d president jari...

By now I think say u for become president

If u know..
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by IamCharles123: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2019
Coldie:

At least nobody from your state or family has produced even SGF.

So its an achievement
The states that has produce president and vice and sgf, is anyone better than my state?

Una go just dey talk like mumu.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by IamCharles123: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Coldie:

Rwanda of your dream is 100times better than Nigeria.

The fact that you insult Buhari, insult Nigeria and declare Nigeria a shit hole I really question your sanity.

As for the Niger delta question its a pipe dream just as Biafra, if u guys attempt it again there won't be an amnesty its going to be total decimation.

Be warned
I laught at you, you guys are just lucky there's no unity in niger deltans. If there was unity and niger delta decide to secede no one not even your almighty buhari will stop us.
between two of us you are obviously the insane one. How can a normal person be ok with buhari and Nigeria like this.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Johans1991: 7:39am On Oct 26, 2019
IamCharles123:

is it buhari that stop your governors from developing your region even with the huge allocation?
Your son was a President of this country for 6yrs, pls what has he change.
Bayelsa collect almost d highest allocation with a population as small as one local government in KANO but have nothing to show. Is it buhari that caused it?
If you are not comfortable with Nigeria why not relocate to your sweet Rwanda.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by IamCharles123: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2019
Johans1991:
is it buhari that stop your governors from developing your region even with the huge allocation?
Your son was a President of this country for 6yrs, pls what has he change.
Bayelsa collect almost d highest allocation with a population as small as one local government in KANO but have nothing to show. Is it buhari that caused it?
If you are not comfortable with Nigeria why not relocate to your sweet Rwanda.
Blame game as usual, when you don't have any meaningful thing to say

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Coldie(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2019
IamCharles123:

I laught at you, you guys are just lucky there's no unity in niger deltans. If there was unity and niger delta decide to secede no one not even your almighty buhari will stop us.
between two of us you are obviously the insane one. How can a normal person be ok with buhari and Nigeria like this.
Not just Almighty Buhari even USA can't stop u cheesy
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2019
IMAliyu:

Singapore has the advantage of being surrounded by the sea and just so happen to be close to major sea shipping routes.
there are no advantages when it comes to creating a country of your own. If you are familiar with the story of Lee Kuan Yu and Singapore,you would know that they had ENORMOUS challenges. The idea of being surrounded by sea was just an after thought. It never played into the equation of how and what Singapore was to be in future. It was strictly based on Strong LEADERSHIP and a determination to succeed. Why we always play the card of minerals and geographical location beats my imagination. So countries that don't have access to the sea should all collapse? That's a wrong mindset. Every country has it's problems. I reçently watched a short documentary on water desalination. It shows how countries have issues but continually find ways to solve their problems. It's not compulsory you have a sea to be a successful country. With the access to sea what has Nigeria done with it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Monitors Compliance At Enugu-Abia Boundary (Pictures) / Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" / Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.