Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,853 members, 7,851,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja (21108 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For France (photos) / President Buhari Departs For Hometown Daura For Sallah Celebration(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Thisis2raw(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
wwwihy:

"Sadism is not an infectious disease that strikes a person all of a sudden. It has a long prehistory in childhood and always originates in the desperate fantasies of a child who is searching for a way out of a hopeless situation." ~ Alice Miller
wow this quote describes Buhari supporters very well

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Tomiwa69(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

My question's to Ipob and Biafrans insulting Buhari and the close border initiative. That is seing some African country economies slow down, countries that only share one sided border with Nigeria.

What will happen if Biafra comes and Nigeria closes its border to Biafra, since Biafra will be surrounded by Nigeria, that means Biafra will be shutout to trade not just with Nigeria but with the entire world? How would Biafra survive?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Respect55(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Why dis man no Wan get plane crash
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by joepepsy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wish someone's father dead, this generation will go down as the most useless.
Thisis2raw:
I hope that plane can help us and do the needful.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by bigpicture001: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Officialgarri:

Many wailers have died of hate. You and your type always hope for failure and I'd wonder what you to stand to gain when it's you and your family that will suffer it.

Imagine wishing yourself bad news for 8 years... Imagine 8 years of decadence in ones life and see if you have anything left to achieve

See what ur celebrating..Nigeria's relationship with...

1. A dictator
2. A country with no human right record..
3. A country who has been sanctiones by the US and EU...
4. A racist country...
5. A country that is not an economic power house
6. A country known to hate peaceful co-existence...

It is a. Let down to Nigeria to associate with russia

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Dshocker(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
As if he learnt anything from the visit

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by MichaelUweh(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Welcome back Mr. President...where's bread ?
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Nuclear99(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
Officialgarri:

Many wailers have died of hate. You and your type always hope for failure and I'd wonder what you to stand to gain when it's you and your family that will suffer it.

Imagine wishing yourself bad news for 8 years... Imagine 8 years of decadence in ones life and see if you have anything left to achieve
What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
May our Airforce 001 never witness a damn crashed. JOURNEY MERCY OUR AMIABLE PRESIDENT. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Nuclear99(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Thisis2raw:
that the same way hate consumed you when GEJ was president
No mind all this idiots Dem...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

My question's to Ipob and Biafrans insulting Buhari and the close border initiative. That is seing some African country economies slow down, countries that only share one sided border with Nigeria.

What will happen if Biafra comes and Nigeria closes its border to Biafra, since Biafra will be surrounded by Nigeria, that means Biafra will be shutout to trade not just with Nigeria but with the entire world? How would Biafra survive?
This was what Russia and Yugoslavia said back in the days. Never underestimate the power and will to succeed. Singapore is a classic example.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Thisis2raw(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
joepepsy:
Wish someone's father dead, this generation will go down as the most useless.
someones father that once said a bullet to a terrorist group BH is a bullet to the North, someone's father that once said that if he 2015 election loses that the country will be soaked in blood. Do you forget? Incase you forgot I didn't

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by abbasajao(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Moode:
We won't still see the impact, the last time they said money has been allocated for the procurement of new war jet from US yet its still yet to come

Not defending him oo but is not as quick as you are buying pepper.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Coldie(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
This was what Russia and Yugoslavia said back in the days. Never underestimate the power and will to succeed. Singapore is a classic example.
This is not an explanation.

Yes we all know Yugoslavia broke from Russia, then broke again to form several countries

If this is your excuse for Biafra, I really pity una, the way u are saying it is exactly how south Sudan said it, south Sudan is even better they have huge oil reserves, large land mass for farming, and share borders with many countries.

Biafra will be submit to Nigeria, and with how u people spread hate and enemity, Nigeria will make sure they frustrate Biafra and its economy, frustrate Biafrans in Nigeria, now u have seen that ECOWAS doesn't mean shit, that mouth u people used to Make about free movement of goods and passengers is just a choice by any country, a country can choose not to obey as u see presently happening in Nigeria.

That time una eye go clear, real clear.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by BOBAN2710: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
PapaBaby:
Muhammadu Buhari the Minister of Global Travels.

Most useless president in the world.
AND UR DADDY?
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Koolking(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
Moode:
We won't still see the impact, the last time they said money has been allocated for the procurement of new war jet from US yet its still yet to come

Stop relishing negativity and set sight on your country's failure. You stand to lose everything. Believe in your country even in seeming despair caused by all of us. It's only the concerted efforts of all Nigerians that will see the country and all citizens prosper.

The Tucano Jets were contracted to be delivered in 2021. A lot of customisation et al are involved. High end govt procurement is not like buying Akara and Bread (pay and go back with the goods).

https://punchng.com/us-assures-nigeria-of-12-fighter-jets-delivery-in-2021/

Stay positive. I have no other country (I dont know about you).

Peace!
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by BOBAN2710: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
Thisis2raw:
I hope that plane can help us and do the needful.
SO SHALL IT BE FOR U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY MEMBER INSHA ALLAH

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Saintp(m): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
Useless African leaders without any iota of pride. You people cannot bring Putin to Africa to talk about Africa, you people have to all go there like mumu. 30 idiots spent their scarce resources to meet one man instead of the one man to come to the domain of the 30 idiots. So no African capital is good enough to host this summit.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by srclark: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
this man strong ooo ,ordinary 7 hours flight dey wear me out and baba dey run am steady
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Thisis2raw(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
BOBAN2710:
SO SHALL IT BE FOR U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY MEMBER INSHA ALLAH
also for you and your entire generation. IJN amen
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by joepepsy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
What is bad is bad..if your father is a lecturer and he's harsh on a student later overheard the student say "make God kill this man this night" how will you feel as a son.
Thisis2raw:
someones father that once said a bullet to a terrorist group BH is a bullet to the North, someone's father that once said that if he 2015 election loses that the country will be soaked in blood. Do you forget? Incase you forgot I didn't
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Thisis2raw(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
joepepsy:
What is bad is bad..if your father is a lecturer and he's harsh on a student later overheard the student say "make God kill this man this night" how will you feel as a son.
Harsh is the word you use to describe "I will kill alot of people if I lost"
Plz you don't have a point, go and relax and drink water
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
RedBlackPepper:
You shall arive safely home our father. The father of the greatest country in Africa. We love you daddy.
He will arrive home with empty hands and a smile. Is dat one a good father? I was hoping to hear announcements of a strategic partnership on ajaokuta and kd refineries which were built by Russians. But the only news we got were his departures and his arrivals
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Southsoul: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Recall that President Muhammadu Buhari, who attended the summit alongside more than 30 African heads of state and governments, met with President Vladimir Putin of Russia on Wednesday, October 23.

When will leaders of other nations line up to Nigeria for bilateral agreement naw....so so we dey run after them,dem no dey rush us why self...kai,this daula malam too get badluck.....no bii e fault shaah....na we pursued our good luck,see wetin we get,next level of poverty
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by noisy45(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Buhari is using bleaching cream

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Strawberryg(f): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

U know nothing, Biafra will be surrounded by Nigeria indeed, na dat one dey give u hope, ask for the proposed Biafra map n educate urself. Like it or not, Biafra will come n u guys will see u that u have bn the stumbling block to our progress. I assure u that Biafra will be leave u guys behind.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by webngnews: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Oh
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Coldie(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Strawberryg:

U know nothing, Biafra will be surrounded by Nigeria indeed, na dat one dey give u hope, ask for the proposed Biafra map n educate urself. Like it or not, Biafra will come n u guys will see u that u have bn the stumbling block to our progress. I assure u that Biafra will be leave u guys behind.
Please show me d map am curious cheesy
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ijaya123:

What a miserable life you must be living.
Apparently you'd be the one living miserable life, if not I can't seem to understand how one would just conclude someone else is living miserably. Do you know him from somewhere? well, it's obvious you're one of those deluded cunts that voted an already failed man as a president, so enjoy him while it lasts.
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Shey na kaftan him wear for that kain cold city of Sochi? Eiyaa
Re: President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja by MrALIVE: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
The ineffectual buffoon.

Empty brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Addresses UNN Students In Enugu (Photos) / Tinubu Hosts US Secretary Of State, Blinken, At Aso Rock / Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.