Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Do You Regret Moving Abroad? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Regret Moving Abroad? (41317 Views)

Passengers Sitting On Top Of A Moving Train (photos) / Do You Regret Living Abroad??? / Do You Regret Moving Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 13, 2010
i don finish d game,i win,yakubu score for 74th min,wish he can play like that in real life,mine is devoid of naijans too,d few wey i know some dey too bugger,so i just wash dem off,but i get some few very nice naija guys for here wey no dey form but dem hold well,legit.hoyes dem jail aint no joke i no wan make one were come sand paper me,was talking of abe igi in olagos,yaba,u went to UI,u know one gbenga olatawura?
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by CrudeOil2(m): 5:17am On Nov 13, 2010
Still regretting that I was born Nigerian.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 13, 2010
Crude Oil:

comon sharrap there
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 6:21am On Nov 13, 2010
milehigh06:

buzu,i dont drive a cab
look at my sig and see my coy,search on face book and see the kind of people on there.
in naija,i drank garri tire,here,i eat whatever i like not bragging but God/Allah has been really good but when dumb igoramus like you come on here after reading the sun and yahoo you think that is all you know.

Anybody drinking garri in naija is lazy. Your mates order beef burgers from US to naija.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 6:24am On Nov 13, 2010
Crude Oil:

You will still regret even if you were born inside the white house.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by igboboy1(m): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2010
I got plans to settle back in Naija in about 30years after I have retired, Definitely miss my friends, hood and all In Warri but hey I need to do me  for now and that includes taking care of my needs which Nigeria cant provide (I'ma do regular visits tho and see whatsup with y'all  grin  )
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 6:37am On Nov 13, 2010
igbo boy:

I got plans to settle back in Naija in about 30years after I have retired, Definitely miss my friends, hood and all In Warri but hey I need to do me  for now and that includes taking care of my needs which Nigeria cant provide (I'ma do regular visits tho and see whatsup with y'all  grin  )

See you in 39 years, something tells me you have not made enough money for flights. Holla if you need money to come back.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 13, 2010
invisible!:

See you in 39 years, something tells me you have not made enough money for flights. Holla if you need money to come back.
ROTFL.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by darozz(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2010
Well, I have been trying to leave nigeria since 2002, i wish I had succeded or I hadnt tried at all. i had wasted so many resources and precious time. sad
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2010
sulad82i:

you must be in some country where blacks are treated like hell. In the US and some UK countries, pple like us have a decent job. If you are working in the groceries store with your master degree then u thef dumb than whats on your degree. At least here in the US and Maryland to be precise, the pple I know with degrees have good jobs even someone with a degree from yabatech was able to secure a good job in one of America's top companies. So, u might want to speak for yourself

There are no countries where Nigerians are not treated like lepers. Ask those in Cotonou, its not about the country where you stay, its about abandoning a fight because you think the battlefield is bloody and another battlefield will be easier. Thats the mentality I have problems with.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2010
darozz:

Well, I have been trying to leave nigeria since 2002, i wish I had succeded or I hadnt tried at all. i had wasted so many resources and precious time. sad

Keep trying if thats what you really want. You may try the desert route, walking from Nigeria to Europe with a backpack for company. The determined always win.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by GL(f): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2010
Some people are assuming that we all have the same experiences in nigeria, but it's not so. There's no place I'd rather live than Nigeria, but that's only because of my family. If my family moved elsewhere then that would be home to me. Aside from the weather there's little else about the country itself that I would miss if I spent the rest of my life elsewhere. Not everyone enjoys local soups, and communal living. some things people say are "nigerian", I never experienced till I got into university. We can't all have the same experiences. for many kids today, growing up in nigeria means going to shopping malls after school, going to the movies weekly and all those "western" stuff. Doesn't make them any less nigerian.

there's a whole lot of tribalism in nigeria,  and it's usually not as subtle as racism. discrimination is bad, but it's worse when it happens in your country. About working for whites, there are lots of ppl working in companies owned by whites in nigeria. As long as you get good money for your time & efforts, what does it matter?

Personally though, nigeria is where I'd love to settle. I believe it's the best place to live if you're rich. otherwise, life could be hell. If you have enough money you can get anything done, but that's why we have problems
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2010
invisible!:

Anybody drinking garri in naija is lazy. Your mates order beef burgers from US to naija.
efgrg
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by yaya9ja(f): 7:40am On Nov 13, 2010
i cant say i regret leaving nigeria because i had lots of freedom and fun like for example, in Nigeria i can easily go to the mallam  beside my house 2 shop but in America here i am always scared 2 step outside of the house because of some akata boys smoking rite infront of the aptment(my brothers car was recently stolen by one of those idiots). well i like America bcuse they ave got good education, security,ur salary get payed and food is cheap but i dislike d fact dat they like 2 poke nose in other countries business( amebors), and i also dislike it wen rich person 4rom nigeria come visit u in America, they will come 2 ur house and not care dat u even have a job 2 go 2, they chop all the african food u have at home, make u take them shopping around America not even caring 2 buy gas, they will even shop for expensive stuff dat even u cant afford in front of u, and wen their visit is over dey will just drop $20 for everythin cry thinkin dat things r easy over here  angry, back 2 the topic. well things were easy for me in Nigeria bcuse my parentz had good jobs and connection. i cant  regret leaving nigeria and i cant regret moving 2 America because this 2 countries have good sides and bad sides that i will always have 2 face  smiley. (America has many opportunities,and food. Nigeria has the enjoyment, and culture)
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by skyone(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2010
Nigeria is not the problem, the country is blessed with everything you can't think of including weather but the actual problem is the ambition of the governing elements from time immemorial, the people, the governmental focus, culture and tradition. When you put all these factors together and do a thorough research you will surely find out that these factors are the enemies of Nigeria from attaining her actual sovereignty.

Nigerians flee from despicable outcome from these factors which has ruined so may destinies and disorientates fellow citizens ambition for good living. While they went else where for greener pasture many have acheived tremendously and the very unserious ones lost their focus hence blames everthing unjustly. Those who ALWAYS reminds them self that the world is a rat race and that one HAS TO BE cautious of his or her journey ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD STORY TO TELL but those ones with careless mindset blames everthing else on nature.

In a nut shell i think regret is down to individual and not abroad itself.  ( I HAVE NO REGRET AND I THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING)
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by Chuks84(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2010
You are all lying through your noses. You dont regret leaving Naija yet you spend most of your days on Nairaland. You look for african kitchens over there, you're always on the phone or facebooking with your Nigerian family and friends. Face it, you miss home but you are scared of coming back. You guys fear poverty.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by jason2010(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2010
I didn't regret moving abroad in 1991, and I don't regret moving back to 9ja in 2009. As a matter of fact, my living in the USA enabled me to see the various opportunities here in 9ja. However though, 9ja is still a sh-t hole, quality of life is extremely low. For instance I had to travel 30 minutes to go get my work out on in Festac this morning, NEPA hasn't given me electricity since 3 days. But I gotto say this, all you folks in diaspora need to come back, yall aint never gonna regrete it. Word up
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by daywatcher: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2010
jason2010:

I didn't regret moving abroad in 1991, and I don't regret moving back to 9ja in 2009. As a matter of fact, my living in the USA enabled me to see the various opportunities here in 9ja. However though, 9ja is still a sh-t hole, quality of life is extremely low. For instance I had to travel 30 minutes to go get my work out on in Festac this morning, NEPA hasn't given me electricity since 3 days. But I gotto say this, all you folks in diaspora need to come back, yall aint never gonna regrete it. Word up

If everybody in the diaspora came back it most probable that they will choose to resettle in Lagos, which doubt will able to cope with the volume of people
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2010
daywatcher:

If everybody in the diaspora came back it most probable that they will choose to resettle in Lagos, which doubt will able to cope with the volume of people

Why Lagos? I have never lived in Lagos and dont even like the hustle and bustle of that city, only go there for few days on business. There are cool cities in naija. Have you tried Calabar, Enugu, Abeokuta?
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2010
milehigh06:

work for cafe from 8 to 6 then for another cafe from 10 to 6am and u say i lazy,pssst.go abule go ask who start the thing,u think say i borrow money take fly come here or ask anyone?I pay with my own pepper after enuff hustling,omo wetin u no know make u no talk

You only suffered in naija because you chose a life of crime, doing yahoo yahoo in cybercafes. Only lazy people will channel their energies negatively while oppertunities stare them in the face. What will you teach your children when you get old? Maybe you teach them that "crime pays".
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2010
Most of you are talkn all sorts of rub-bish abt beloved naija!

We in naija knows you cant come home cause after spending so many years abroad, you have not yet remitted back the money borrowed by your parents to send you abroad!

You may not knw it, many of us will not leave naija for any reason. Niaja rocks all the time!

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1C1SKPC_enUS333US333&biw=1024&bih=578&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=abuja&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2010
yaya:9ja:

i cant say i regret leaving nigeria because i had lots of freedom and fun like for example, in Nigeria i can easily go to the mallam  beside my house 2 shop but in America here i am always scared 2 step outside of the house because of some akata boys smoking rite infront of the aptment(my brothers car was recently stolen by one of those idiots). well i like America bcuse they ave got good education, security,your salary get payed and food is cheap but i dislike d fact dat they like 2 poke nose in other countries business( amebors), and i also dislike it wen rich person 4rom nigeria come visit u in America, they will come 2 your house and not care dat u even have a job 2 go 2, they chop all the african food u have at home, make u take them shopping around America not even caring 2 buy gas, they will even shop for expensive stuff dat even u cant afford in front of u, and wen their visit is over dey will just drop $20 for everythin cry thinkin dat things r easy over here  angry, back 2 the topic. well things were easy for me in Nigeria bcuse my parentz had good jobs and connection. i cant  regret leaving nigeria and i cant regret moving 2 America because this 2 countries have good sides and bad sides that i will always have 2 face  smiley. (America has many opportunities,and food. Nigeria has the enjoyment, and culture)

Same things happen when you guys come visiting, drive my car around for days and expect me to fuel the ride, live in my apartment like its a hotel and even make eyes at my babes! At the end of their stay, they thank you and tell you how lucky you are to be in naija, yet they hop on the next flight and leave. I wonder if they forgot their dollars abroad, lol.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2010
greateros:

Most of you are talkn all sorts of rub-bish abt beloved naija!

We in naija knows you cant come home cause after spending so many years abroad, you have not yet remitted back the money borrowed by your parents to send you abroad!

You may not knw it, many of us will not leave naija for any reason. Niaja rocks all the time!

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1C1SKPC_enUS333US333&biw=1024&bih=578&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=abuja&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Very true, I am supposed to inspect another land today, the woman wants to sell because her son is on her neck, he wants to run away and the woman must fund the misadventure. The land is worth at least a million naira but I will pay only six hundred k. Pity.
Anyway, Mgbada dara ibi bu uru dinta. (another mans misfortune is anothers gain.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by daywatcher: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2010
invisible!:

Why Lagos? I have never lived in Lagos and dont even like the hustle and bustle of that city, only go there for few days on business. There are cool cities in naija. Have you tried Calabar, Enugu, Abeokuta?

But the problem is that most people would want to return to Lagos Island as it is the closest to what they have become accustomed to abroad.

Also if the demographics of Nigerians in the UK can be extrapolated to other countries, we will find that majority of diasporans are Yoruba, they may consider Abeokuta but almost certainly not Enugu or Calabar
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by 2good(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2010
I school in the Netherlands where I'm studying Petroleum Engineering. We recently had a presentation and all the white guys could put up about Nigeria was curruption, bad government, vandalization of oil facilities, kidnapping,lack of power even though we have oil and other vices you can think of. I tried defending Nigeria towards the end of the presentation in the midst of my white classmates being the only black in the class but at the end i discovered that the guy that gave the presentation just said the truth about my country.
In summary Nigeria is a crazy place to live relatively to the west but despite that, I cannot trade it for any other country because I just love it because I was born and brought up in the midst of all the madness there.
I still wish that our leaders can just use part of their brain and see how to improve the standard of the country because the level of suffereng is too much in Nigeria and there are no basic social facilities needed to live a reasonable life like you have in europe and other western countries.
The main problems in europe are
1. Weather: I can see why somebody will try to convince me that dressing like santaclaus is cool because the weather is really bad compared to Nigeria for most time of the year
2. A black man will always be taken as a second class citizen no matter how you try to blend. But on the long run, it gives the black man a kind of self confidence on himself and help him to rediscover himself

But in all I really appreciate living among the white race because staying with them is a form of educations on its own and result in a change in the way you reason when you were in Nigeria. So there are lots of gain being in europe but in all, I'm heading back to Nigeria after completing my studies.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by brabus(m): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2010
I'm a NAIJA 4 LIFE

Education plays a key role in scaling these mountains. Does education mean graduating, landing up in fat paying jobs or flying off to distant lands for greener pastures?

“If you are truly educated, the suffering of every individual will hurt you as if it is your own suffering.”

There is no second thought of the unique and central role of education in realizing a free, fair and confident society. The problems we are facing in our nation look immense. We have to transform our country by creating a knowledge-based society. We may not always be able to build the future for our youth – but we should build our youth to face the future. We should not produce just job seekers – we should instead, produce job creators.

_____
@ Invincible - Leave them! We all know what waits them in the end. I've got bunch of them around me.

Anyone of my mates out there who can dare me should come on board, I'm MADE!!!

Naija Rules
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by REALTRUTH1: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2010
Everybody can't stay or live in Nigeria,,,,It would be very stupid,wicked and heartless of me to assume that because Nigeria is Ok for me,,,therefore, it should be oaky for everyone else. Its also stupid and an act of foolish and blind patriotism for me to assume that Nigeria is the best place for all Nigerians to be in order for them to achieve their life dreams.
Its good enough to say the country has the potential to be better than what it is or has been all along,,,,but untapped potentials are just not sufficient enough. The truth is ,,,if Nigeria is not working for you,,and you have the means as long as its a legitimate one get out of the country. But if you think the country is treating you fine,,,,then good luck and stay back.
Too many avoidable things are wrong with Nigeria,,so mere patriotic statement can not fix it,,,even our political leaders know this. If things were very okay in Nigeria,,,there would not be groups like Save Nigeria Group. However, anybody wants to talk down on Nigerians abroad,,,for a group of people sending down atleast $10Billion to an economy yearly,,,,that is quite substantial and commendable.
As far as I know presently,, most people re suffering in Nigeria,,,it takes pretence not to admit this fact.Even our political leaders children do not even resides in the country,,,many wealthy Nigerians(criminals or not) have their funds outside the country because they themselves re not commited to the country.
Why do we have the Akunyili's daughters getting married to white Americans? Why MKO ABIOLA DAUGHTER(An Havard graduate getting married to a white?? Why is OBJ son(Muyiwa married to Bahamians and living his life in the US?? Even Adenuga's first son too refused to resides in Nigeria.
I read an interview by Dayo Adeneye last year,,,he said all his siblings ,,,except himself don't live in Nigeria.The truth is that there lots of Nigerians doing pretty well abroad(Particularly in the US),,,don't know else where though,,,
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by justwise(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2010
brabus:

I'm a NAIJA 4 LIFE
Education plays a key role in scaling these mountains. [b]Does education mean graduating, landing up in fat paying jobs or flying off to distant lands for greener pastures?“[/b]If you are truly educated, the suffering of every individual will hurt you as if it is your own suffering.”
There is no second thought of the unique and central role of education in realizing a free, fair and confident society. The problems we are facing in our nation look immense. We have to transform our country by creating a knowledge-based society. We may not always be able to build the future for our youth – but we should build our youth to face the future. We should not produce just job seekers – we should instead, produce job creators.
_____@ Invincible - Leave them! We all know what waits them in the end. I've got bunch of them around me.
Anyone of my mates out there who can dare me should come on board, I'm MADE!!!Naija Rules
You are obviously still living in the past, education did not only open the door for anybody to live in Nigeria, one can decide to migrate to anypart of the world, Home Is Where You Feel At Home, could be Nigeria, US or UK, that doesn't mean that one hate Nigeria or will be unable to help to improve things in Nigeria. Stop misleading urself, we all know Nigeria.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by justwise(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2010
REAL TRUTH:

Everybody can't stay or live in Nigeria,,,,It would be very silly,wicked and heartless of me to assume that because Nigeria is Ok for me,,,therefore, it should be oaky for everyone else. Its also silly and an act of foolish and blind patriotism for me to assume that Nigeria is the best place for all Nigerians to be in order for them to achieve their life dreams. Its good enough to say the country has the potential to be better than what it is or has been all along,,,,but untapped potentials are just not sufficient enough. The truth is ,,,if Nigeria is not working for you,,and you have the means as long as its a legitimate one get out of the country. But if you think the country is treating you fine,,,,then good luck and stay back. Too many avoidable things are wrong with Nigeria,,so mere patriotic statement can not fix it,,,even our political leaders know this. If things were very okay in Nigeria,,,there would not be groups like Save Nigeria Group. However, anybody wants to talk down on Nigerians abroad,,,for a group of people sending down atleast $10Billion to an economy yearly,,,,that is quite substantial and commendable. As far as I know presently,, most people re suffering in Nigeria,,,it takes pretence not to admit this fact.Even our political leaders children do not even resides in the country,,,many wealthy Nigerians(criminals or not) have their funds outside the country because they themselves re not commited to the country. Why do we have the Akunyili's daughters getting married to white Americans? Why MKO ABIOLA DAUGHTER(An Havard graduate getting married to a white?? Why is OBJ son(Muyiwa married to Bahamians and living his life in the US?? Even Adenuga's first son too refused to resides in Nigeria.I read an interview by Dayo Adeneye last year,,,he said all his siblings ,,,except himself don't live in Nigeria.The truth is that there lots of Nigerians doing pretty well abroad(Particularly in the US),,,don't know else where though,,,
Good points.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2010
REAL TRUTH:

Everybody can't stay or live in Nigeria,,,,It would be very silly,wicked and heartless of me to assume that because Nigeria is Ok for me,,,therefore, it should be oaky for everyone else. Its also silly and an act of foolish and blind patriotism for me to assume that Nigeria is the best place for all Nigerians to be in order for them to achieve their life dreams.
Its good enough to say the country has the potential to be better than what it is or has been all along,,,,but untapped potentials are just not sufficient enough. The truth is ,,,if Nigeria is not working for you,,and you have the means as long as its a legitimate one get out of the country. But if you think the country is treating you fine,,,,then good luck and stay back.
Too many avoidable things are wrong with Nigeria,,so mere patriotic statement can not fix it,,,even our political leaders know this. If things were very okay in Nigeria,,,there would not be groups like Save Nigeria Group. However, anybody wants to talk down on Nigerians abroad,,,for a group of people sending down atleast $10Billion to an economy yearly,,,,that is quite substantial and commendable.
As far as I know presently,, most people re suffering in Nigeria,,,it takes pretence not to admit this fact.Even our political leaders children do not even resides in the country,,,many wealthy Nigerians(criminals or not) have their funds outside the country because they themselves re not commited to the country.
Why do we have the Akunyili's daughters getting married to white Americans? Why MKO ABIOLA DAUGHTER(An Havard graduate getting married to a white?? Why is OBJ son(Muyiwa married to Bahamians and living his life in the US?? Even Adenuga's first son too refused to resides in Nigeria.
I read an interview by Dayo Adeneye last year,,,he said all his siblings ,,,except himself don't live in Nigeria.The truth is that there lots of Nigerians doing pretty well abroad(Particularly in the US),,,don't know else where though,,,  

For those who moved legally, have good jobs and are caring for their families who cared for him during his younger years, there will be no problem. The problem is the negative picture we paint of ourselves in our greed to look for the easy way out. I wonder how many Americans who will run from their countries to stay here all because he wants to find a 'home' in Lagos.

The bottom line is money, our attempts to seek out easy wealth which most times lead to crime when we cannot legitimately acquire enough to satisfy our need.

If most Nigerians are suffering, it is as a direct result of their understanding about life, have it ever occured to you that staying in naija is also a choice, or that some people cannot take some dehumanizing treatments meted out to Nigerians abroad despite the money involved. Stripping women for toto, sorry total search is one of such.

As to why Nigerians marry whites, clearly for economic reasons. Those you mentioned may be affluent but the vast majority do so for social security. The white man will never trust, like you and for you to love the whites to the extent of marrying them is regrettable. For those of them that marry our girls, check surname of the girl and you will understand.

The save Nigeria group may have its own agendas so is no reason to conclude we are suffering. Its not the 10 billion dollars remitted that worries me, its the trillions lost to foreign govts as taxes and rates. Its the lost opportunites and brain drain tht should frighten us more.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by fenandopo: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2010
i dont at all. the experience garnered is amazing and has helped me develope myself tremendously. How many peeps live in london for sometime and are not money wise?? anytime anyday, london moulded my financial management knowledge, but the racism is another matter for another day!!
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by justwise(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2010
invisible!:
For those who moved legally, have good jobs and are caring for their families who cared for him during his younger years, there will be no problem. The problem is the negative picture we paint of ourselves in our greed to look for the easy way out. I wonder how many Americans who will run from their countries to stay here all because he wants to find a 'home' in Lagos.The bottom line is money, our attempts to seek out easy wealth which most times lead to crime when we cannot legitimately acquire enough to satisfy our need. If most Nigerians are suffering, it is as a direct result of their understanding about life, have it ever occured to you that staying in naija is also a choice, or that some people cannot take some dehumanizing treatments meted out to Nigerians abroad despite the money involved. Stripping women for toto, sorry total search is one of such.As to why Nigerians marry whites, clearly for economic reasons. Those you mentioned may be affluent but the vast majority do so for social security. The white man will never trust, like you and for you to love the whites to the extent of marrying them is regrettable. For those of them that marry our girls, check surname of the girl and you will understand.The save Nigeria group may have its own agendas so is no reason to conclude we are suffering. Its not the 10 billion dollars remitted that worries me, its the trillions lost to foreign govts as taxes and rates. Its the lost opportunites and brain drain tht should frighten us more.
Who are you to tell anybody who to marry or fall inlove with? If you want to marry and associate with only Nigerians then that is ur choice, you can't speak for other Nigerians. The world is a global vilage, one is allowed to live, marry whoever he or she wishes, its completely nonsense for some dark age human beings to make some silly comments about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34)

Lokoja overrun by Flood (Pictures) / Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket / A US F-35 Jet Fighter Crashes For The First Time,Pilot Ejects Safely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.