Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him (1206 Views)

N3m Fraud: Gombe Judge Asks Convict To Pay N20 To Avoid 3-year-jail Term / Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering / Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by wwwihy: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2019
There was a mild drama at the Federal High Court, Abuja, on Friday as presiding judge, Justice Abang Okon, told the embattled former Chairman of the Pension Reform Task Team, Abdulrasheed Maina, to stop looking at him.

Okon stated this when he was about to rule on the application for bail filed by Maina's lawyer , Ahmed Raji.

Okon said, "Please I don't want the 1st defendant to look at me when I am delivering my ruling so that I can concentrate."

The court registrar in an attempt to amplify the directive of the judge, further compounded the matter as he asked Maina to look at the prosecution, who brought him to court.

The judge later continued with his ruling as he ordered the defendant to be remanded in prison custody.

https://secure.saharareporters.com/2019/10/25/drama-court-judge-asks-maina-stop-looking-him
Re: Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by wallex1983(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2019
So, what's the title of the movie?

1 Like

Re: Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Sagamaje(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2019
wallex1983:
So, what's the title of the movie?
Ņkàn mbé

2 Likes

Re: Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by NGRsenate: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2019
Is the judge afraid of Maina or what?
Re: Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by superlanny(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2019
That look can have various meanings
1. If dem born you well no grant me bail.
2. I can change your life, money is not a problem.
3. If you dont want to be kidnapped or assasinated better do normal.
4. Abeg just grant me bail, i wan japa.

But the judge self na weakling, why him dey fear.

2 Likes

Re: Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by orisa37: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2019
Kotu tiya were.
Re: Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by bender79: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2019
Maina was only acting on his babalawo's instructions. Like- "If you want the judge to run mad, look at him when he is reading the judgement" grin

2 Likes

Re: Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Rednaxelot: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2019
Okon said, "Please I don't want the 1st defendant to look at me when I am delivering my ruling so that I can concentrate."
The Judge seems to be Nkem Owoh

Comedy in the court

1 Like

Re: Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by netpro(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2019
Maina about to eat regular Watery Beans grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2019
netpro:
Maina about to eat regular Watery Beans grin

Not Gonna happen. Dude's too loaded. He'll get an exec suite.
Re: Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by OlujobaSamuel: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2019
Investigate this Maina very well, dude must be into drugs aside govt money, he acts like a kingpin

1 Like

Re: Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by sweetonugbu: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Looking can be dangerous

1 Like

Re: Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by johnmartus(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2019
Omg what a coward justice. The chief judge Seems lack principle of judiciary code of conduct.

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun: Tears For A Race That Sold Its Soul. I Mean Tears From Heaven... / COVID-19:. Stop The Hate on the President / BREAKING: Fire Guts CBN Office In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.