Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat (67222 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Monday60655(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2019
Ryan03:
all these ones that will not read, just see how you disgrace your lineage

Your entire generation is a disgrace to humanity, niccocompus like you
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Monday60655(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2019
Ryan03:
all these ones that will not read, just see how you disgrace your lineage

Your entire generation is a disgrace to humanity. Niccocompus like you.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Monday60655(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2019
lefulefu:
when you about to board a public vehicle down do you not put ur name and phone contact down with the lady in chat? for UBER or other taxi services no be ur phone number you dey take call the driver?

Okay, though not stated on the write up how he got the contact. Many things are happening. Who knows
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Monday60655:

Your entire generation is a disgrace to humanity. Niccocompus like you.
the rant of a rabid dog
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Monday60655(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ryan03:
the rant of a rabid dog

The rant of a spastic, dunce and bugger being like you.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Monday60655:

The rant of a spastic, dunce and bugger being like you.
cry me a river, cry baby grin
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Monday60655(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ryan03:
cry me a river, cry baby grin

You're the one who cry pass. Ordinary "dingbat" like you
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by 9jaRealist: 2:01am On Oct 29, 2019
htweet:
She should answer the simply question: is she better than him? grin

It's an IRRELEVANT question...
She is NOT interested. Simple.

That should be enough...
Women do NOT have justify themselves to STRANGE men!

>
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by 9jaRealist: 2:07am On Oct 29, 2019
dotuna3:
correct guy. He proof say he go school. To be sincere, that he do taxify driver no mean her present boy friend is doing better than him or she should look less on him. From the guy conversation, address and construction he can’t be less than her boy friend standard. She should just give him audience not till you see a man with big Benz before she lower her shoulder, las las Benz guy will use her for rituals why not cool your self down for a guy in legit business . From the way she responded to this guy am sure if the guy is someone that works with shell and have a good position she won’t answer him that way. Why not play same card even though you know you won’t have anything to do with him

It's ENTIRELY her prerogative...
Why does she have to settle for less than she wants or otherwise lower her standards?

It's her life and her PERSONAL preferences...
Nigerian men act as if women should be flattered by the attention of any man AT ALL. SMH

>
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by 9jaRealist: 2:10am On Oct 29, 2019
RealLordZeus:
This case dey somehow!
The guy behavior was not professional but na one place person go jam wife na!

To say the least...
In fact, CREEPY comes to mind.

If it's in the West....
Bolt would sanction or fire him!

>
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by 9jaRealist: 2:16am On Oct 29, 2019
prince985:
She was wrong for sharing the whole chat when she could just block him

That's how Sex-for-Grades-lecturers remained unexposed for years....

She did the ABSOLUTELY RIGHT THING!
<
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by 9jaRealist: 2:31am On Oct 29, 2019
drips8:
The bolt driver has terrible taste in women.
NyenwePHC:
Am sure if the guy had cruised in an expensive ride like G-boys does she wouldn't even dare talk in such a condescending manner, she might even be thinking of how to outwit her bf just to spend the night with the nigga. Stupid bitcches everywhere.
dotuna3:
correct guy. He proof say he go school. To be sincere, that he do taxify driver no mean her present boy friend is doing better than him or she should look less on him. From the guy conversation, address and construction he can’t be less than her boy friend standard. She should just give him audience not till you see a man with big Benz before she lower her shoulder, las las Benz guy will use her for rituals why not cool your self down for a guy in legit business . From the way she responded to this guy am sure if the guy is someone that works with shell and have a good position she won’t answer him that way. Why not play same card even though you know you won’t have anything to do with him
Wuzyurdaddy:
Most Nigerian girls need reorientation
Jestin:
What wrong has the driver done? Mumu girl
AK481:
There is nothing wrong with what the guy did.

The girl is stupid for bringing this to the public.

She has to put her bf and her picture as screen saver just to make the current boyfriend feel like she is secures for her.

I remember those days when my ex used to tell me how many boys chyked her and how she normally insulted them.for my mind I go say see this mumu after that I go increase her mileage by I km.

Nonsense.
chigoizie7:
Someone said that the bolt guy lacks taste in women.

And that’s true, he lack taste in quality women

Nothing epitomizes how DANGEROUS Nigeria is for young females than the many posts here approving the Bolt driver's UNPROFESSIONAL, CREEPY E-STALKING, AND ULTIMATE RUDE actions (or deeming it appropriate in any way).

Even if dude was so taken that he UNPROFESSIONALLY had to "shoot his shot", once the approach was unrequited and he discovered the feeling were not mutual, the PROPER reaction would be to apologize and not to start with the entitled "you think you are better..."

When many Nigerian men are rejected by would-be suitors, they DUMBLY think money...
But this story (and sadly many responses) just show how RUDE, CRUDE, CRASS and Entitled many Nigerian males can be! SMH

>
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by 9jaRealist: 2:35am On Oct 29, 2019
magicminister:
I hate the way a lot of Nigerians think.

What he did was extremely unprofessional and can almost be defined as stalking. Even if he felt a great connection with a paying customer, he should have asked her if she’s fine with him texting her later in the day and asked her to write her number down. Using her data in such a manner to satisfy his personal desire is a huge breach of trust

Now, his ego is hurt and he feels that the girl is looking down on him because her response was unanticipated.

Contacting her in the first place was rude. He was the first one to cross the line.
The girl was nice and courteous and he misread that to be a “green light”.
If the girl was rude and snobbish, people like you would still accuse her of being “pompous”.

There’s nothing wrong with shooting your shot but there’s a time and place for everything and even if you must shoot your shot, politely say

“hey, this was a very short trip and I really enjoyed our conversation. It would be awesome if we exchange numbers, assuming you’re fine with that and I wouldn’t be offended if you say no, just that I’ve been doing this for a while and come across a lot of people but never really had any meaningful conversation with them”.

That way, the girl will have a choice to accept the shot or deny. You can’t inject yourself into someone’s life and call it shooting your shot!
etrange:
Why are you guys not condemning the Chibuzor idiot who took advantage of his kind of job to harass his client? Such lack of professionalism. There's nothing wrong in wooing a girl but this one is violation of privacy. Why didn't he tell her how he felt before they parted ways and ask if he could call or text her later?

Why do we guys see the these dirty things and support them in the name of guy support for guys? How do we expect the society to be better with this unbecoming attitude? Imagine if it was a lady that did this, we would all be shouting "olosho", "destiny killer", "LovePeddler", "useless" and other unprintable things. Now it's a guy, it's suddenly right. Some are still blaming the lady who's clearly the victim here. Imagine the FTC guy read the entire thing and all he could do was to find a way to insult the lady.

Y'all are just ridiculous.
abbey621:
Nigerians and unprofessional behaviors! You are working, the rider is a paying customer, HOW DARE YOU USE HER PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WAY! In a sane country, he would not only be fired but could face possible lawsuits/jail time, this rubbish has to STOP!

BLESS YOU ALL!!!!
There's still some decency and hope left in Nigeria!

>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Great
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by ceasare: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
AK481:
There is nothing wrong with what the guy did.

The girl is stupid for bringing this to the public.

She has to put her bf and her picture as screen saver just to make the current boyfriend feel like she is secures for her.

I remember those days when my ex used to tell me how many boys chyked her and how she normally insulted them.for my mind I go say see this mumu after that I go increase her mileage by I km.

Nonsense.

grin grin u no go die better.... grin grin
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Bikonze(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2021
Okay.
[quote author=magicminister post=83484420]

I hate the way a lot of Nigerians think.

What he did was extremely unprofessional and can almost be defined as stalking. Even if he felt a great connection with a paying customer, he should have asked her if she’s fine with him texting her later in the day and asked her to write her number down. Using her data in such a manner to satisfy his personal desire is a huge breach of trust

Now, his ego is hurt and he feels that the girl is looking down on him because her response was unanticipated.

Contacting her in the first place was rude. He was the first one to cross the line.
The girl was nice and courteous and he misread that to be a “green light”.
If the girl was rude and snobbish, people like you would still accuse her of being “pompous”.

There’s nothing wrong with shooting your shot but there’s a time and place for everything and even if you must shoot your shot, politely say

“hey, this was a very short trip and I really enjoyed
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Fkay50: 8:25am On Dec 22, 2021
chinchonglee:

2ru talk..

But dating is different frm straffing. She wont be comfortable telling her friends that her boyfriend is a mere Bolt driver.

mere bolt driver? you absolute air heads dont realize how more lucrative bolt driving is compared to your shitty minimum wage jobs. see mentality person wey get car you say na mere u wey dey car less �
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by chinchonglee(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2021
Fkay50:

mere bolt driver? you absolute air heads dont realize how more lucrative bolt driving is compared to your shitty minimum wage jobs. see mentality person wey get car you say na mere u wey dey car less �
Lol...
I dey car less lol!

Only if your brain is functioning, you shuld have understood the context i was coming from.

Your brain cells are already dead. try going for a surgery to replace your brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning / Who Noticed This About Nigerians Who Have Family Members Abroad?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.