Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,138 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat (67187 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2019
Midas01:
Trash!!

@ bolded. If she had said that, you demented idiot would've said it was rude too.

And know this, that lady was not obliged to tell a stranger/stalker her relationship status. I know you fish can't process rational thoughts but when on a public forum pretend you have small sense.

You are the greatest fool in the whole wide world.

Stalking has a keyword repeated

Tell me how a one-off conversation became stalking to you village idiot?

You define rules in your brainless skull and bandy it around with so much ignorance.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2019
Midas01:
@bolded maybe if you took your own advice and learnt to stop generalising you'd actually have small sense.

I've met guys who pretended they needed directions only to "express" themselves just right after giving them directions. Infact, one particular guy told me, "just cuz I wanted to ask you for directions you're acting up as if I wanted to chyke you or something"...

Guess what? That same dude disturbed me for several months and even told me that was his real intention on the same day he had asked for directions.

Y'all out here calling women out for the same thing you'd praise your gf for doing. Lmao.

Do you know the meaning of generalization?

I am asking not to generalize, and you are accusing me of generalizing.

Are you telling me that every guy who asks for direction has ulterior motives? So, because a guy asked for direction under the guise of wanting to chyke, it means every guy who asks for direction should immediately be treated like trash?

You obviously aren't into this conversation because you are so confused.

You are the one who is guilty of generalization. You even used an example to support your desire to generalize.

You need psychiatric evaluation. Your symptoms suggest disassociative disorder.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

Don't project your daddy's occupation onto me.

Are you telling me that one becomes a rapist by intiating non-business contact while off the job?

Thank God not everyone is a lawyer. The stupidity with which some of you jump into conclusion is staggering.

In law, there is something called actusreus and mensrea. To prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone is guilty of a crime, you have to prove a case for actusreus and mensrea.

From a simple conversation, quack Nigerian lawyer wannabes have drawn a conclusion that the guy is a rapist and stalker.

Go school, una sey no. See now, you can't even argue like educated people.

And u think all that is intelligence.. i wouldn't waste time insulting ur father. I'm proud of mine and i know what he has attained in life is unreachable by your kindred both academically, financially and socially. You when go school and no fit understand simple breach of privacy but u dey google words that u can't understand .. continue with ur worm character and be sneaking up on girls at odd hours. May pussay put u in trouble as u wish...
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by crazycrypto710: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2019
Midas01:
Another mumu. No she was not obliged to tell a stalker about her relationship status. I know you didn't know that, olodo.
grin your diction says alot about who you are and how insecure you can be, spare me your trashy opinion, it doesn't mean sh!t. Go cràp on yourself
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Tgalaxy: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2019
That girl is confused in life, she should even be happy and thank God that she was chyked by someone. That's how they end up becoming slayers. On the driver's side he is absolutely in order regarding his approach to girl. He never insulted the girl nor abused her that's where bolt policy and legislation should have been in place. But speaking your mind and going for what you want is absolutely rigth. she could have as well told us of other chykers she has or is it the first time she has been spoken to by a guy. NYSC SHOULD SEND HER BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN MORALS.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by hush15: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2019
post=83484297:
This is just so UNPROFESSIONAL of the bolt driver .

Real guys never mix business with pleasure.

It is dangerous for business

Sending her a WhatsApp message 1.21am in the middle of the night?!
Absolute rubbish!

He will be the loser at the end of it all!

Modify: Reading the messages of some mannerless/lazy youths supporting the driver is appalling for real.
This shows you how the mind of an average Nigerian youths work.
But it is good to see some youths comment reasonably, that shows there is still hope for this nation.

I get your point but honestly, na one day person dey meet person. Not everybody starts well but intentions are true and genuine. After all, on this same nairaland, we also read news of girls marrying Uber drivers or showering love. If those guys didn't reach out no? There is nothing wrong in expressing. The only thing left is to let the girl be and if life says she is meant to be, she will come around again. It's called serendipity
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Tgalaxy: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2019
Where is that useless girl, that a guy likes you and wants to take care of you just for you to be his girlfriend you went as far as trying to end his source of income. No woryy my guy keep trying you will get the one that will like you as for this girl she go soon turn to SKELETON.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2019
dairykidd:

And u think all that is intelligence.. i wouldn't waste time insulting ur father. I'm proud of mine and i know what he has attained in life is unreachable by your kindred both academically, financially and socially. You when go school and no fit understand simple breach of privacy but u dey google words that u can't understand .. continue with ur worm character and be sneaking up on girls at odd hours. May pussay put u in trouble as u wish...

Below is the definition of a privacy breach:

A privacy breach occurs when someone accesses information without permission. It starts with a security breach — penetrating a protected computer network — and ends with the exposure or theft of data. That data may include personally identifiable information such as your name, address, Social Security number, and credit card details.
https://us.norton.com/internetsecurity-privacy-what-is-a-privacy-breach.html

Explain to me how the driver breached privacy? From the above definition, it says privacy breach starts with a security breach.

The driver did not penetrate any computer system. The number was shared with him by his employers.

Perhaps, his acts might amount to misappropriation of information or a breach of trust, but I have read Bolt's policy concerning calls between driver and rider and any lawyer can sum them up into ambiguities, and make a case for this driver.

Bolt themselves make riders' numbers visible to drivers for 24 hours after the ride. So, why would a driver need to break into any system to collect personal information that have already been shared with them.

You can accuse him of misappropriation of personal details (and this is even debatable) but it is plain ignorant to even mention privacy breach or even more ridiculously stalking which is determined by how repeatedly an harassment occurs, and not a one-off conversation.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Tgalaxy: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2019
Let me now burst your head. Some babes go order bolt or Uber the driver will arrive, the client makes the driver an offer to pay him for the hole day just to take care of her. And someone is there forming hard to get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2019
dairykidd:

Accept my apology for being extremely rude. It is very unlike me. I will modify that post.

Happy Sunday!!!
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by cruzydal(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2019
cybriz82:

Dbt blame d dude read up again where he talk about how d girl waz playing with him.(green light)
Nothing like that oh . As long as he didn’t collect the number from her .green light kor green light ni. Abi u havnt seen ladies that will give u green light ,you collect dier number and buzz dem on WhatsApp they turn into drama queens .
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by cruzydal(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2019
Neddstark:

The guy did no wrong. I know an uber driver who is presently married to someone he met in his hustle
He did wrong . Let’s put it like this .im the Uber driver I drove ur wife or girlfriend and collected the number and start texting her which 1)she didn’t give me the number 2)it’s obvious she dosnt want .and she shows you .how would u feel ?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Basher8583: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2019
abbiboy:

Friend or no friend thats unprofessional,dude u clearly dont understand what is breach of privacy.Is like touching a ladys boobz without her permission n exactly wht d guy did.

Hmm if it were a rich and famous man now that won't be stalking by her standards. Bull crap. I'll share with you a true story.....
A lady has been complaining to her friends that the boyfriend want spending lavishly on her like her other coleagues were pampered. Anyway she managed 4yrs with him. Unknowning to her the secretly rich boyfriend was just testing her.
Now fast foward to her birthday....
That day her friends came in on that day and saw a red brand new benz by on her street. Her friends shamed her that another better man don buy beta car for him lover.
Just shortly after the tease, her boyfriend came in singing the bithday song holding a present in his hand.
They kissed and he handed over the present to his babe. ....
She opened it and discovered it was Agege bread and geisha... Her friends bursted into laughter ridiculing her....
Out of disgust she threw the bread and geisha back at the boyfriend and told him a piece of her mind, telling him how she had tolerated and managed him. She further went ahead to break up with him there and then.
Heart broken... He picked the bread up and broke it in two to reaveal the key of a brand new benz parked outside. Aditionally he opened the geisha can to reveal an engagement ring.
He walked out drove the car away and never came back...
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by deolaarc(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2019
Prejudice here and there.
Why are we this judgemental?
I think if we have empathy and respect for one another something’s will not be seen as a problem.
Wait first, Must we bring everything on the internet?
Super Lady what are you trying to achieve?
This look like a close conversation to me.

Even if someone violates your privacy rule, there are better ways to respond in a diplomatic way.

People who activate their guards too much have low social intelligence.

I come in peace

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Basher8583: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2019
deolaarc:
Prejudice here and there.
Why are we this judgemental?
I think if we have empathy and respect for one another something’s will not be seen as a problem.
Wait first, Must we bring everything on the internet?
Super Lady what are you trying to achieve?
This look like a close conversation to me.

Even if someone violates your privacy rule, there are better ways to respond in a diplomatic way.

People who activate their guards too much have low social intelligence.

I come in peace

No!!! You came with superior intelligence.
Spot on bro

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Basher8583: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2019
cruzydal:

He did wrong . Let’s put it like this .im the Uber driver I drove ur wife or girlfriend and collected the number and start texting her which 1)she didn’t give me the number 2)it’s obvious she dosnt want .and she shows you .how would u feel ?
If she mentions she is married and he did not back down then that's an issue.
And why are you looking at it from the surface. I know an uber driver that is now married to one of his customers. Mind you he has a job. Uber was just a side hustle.
This guy in our argument presented himself as a mature person with intentions that were not scary. So why all the noise. Did he ask to be her lover?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by agrovick(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2019
Just look at the clowns on the first page, the bolt driver would have been sued on data privacy grounds if this were to be a developed society. It seems most people are not aware of the tough regulations on people related data
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by agrovick(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2019
Tgalaxy:
That girl is confused in life, she should even be happy and thank God that she was chyked by someone. That's how they end up becoming slayers. On the driver's side he is absolutely in order regarding his approach to girl. He never insulted the girl nor abused her that's where bolt policy and legislation should have been in place. But speaking your mind and going for what you want is absolutely rigth. she could have as well told us of other chykers she has or is it the first time she has been spoken to by a guy. NYSC SHOULD SEND HER BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN MORALS.

The girl is not confused.
If she didn't respond well to conversations during the ride, we will blame her for being snobbish, she tried to be courteous the unserious human being took it for greenlight. Even if it was greenlight, why didn't he ask right there if he could talk to her later.
Who in the world texts anybody up at 1am in the night?
Let's all do better and stop acting like as if we are pussy starved
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by IamCharles123: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2019
abbiboy:

Dude read again n comprehend.
You should actually read n comprehend
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by cruzydal(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2019
Basher8583:

And why are you looking at it from the surface. I know an uber driver that is now married to one of his customers. Mind you he has a job. Uber was just a side hustle.
This guy in our argument presented himself as a mature person with intentions that were not scary. So why all the noise. Did he ask to be her lover?
Why are u talking like dis ? What if he has evil intentions ? I didn’t say u can’t marry an Uber driver ,or they are not humans for stuff . I work too and my kind of work I’m opportuned to meet many ladies in a day .if I like anyone I just go straight . Small chat den request for their number .if it’s the one I have the number you let her know you going to call and know her reaction .he is even lucky it’s Uber or the lady didn’t take it up. If everyone decides to behave like dis our ladies are no more safe .The guy didn’t act well. I’m a guy and I can say that one million times .

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by cruzydal(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2019
Basher8583:

My point is u guys are looking at this thing from this point of view because he is an Uber driver . So u feel that’s the reason why she shenked him.Hell NO . The guy didn’t play his cards well.he dosnt know how to toast a girl .he wanted the faster way whatsapp ,when he could have made it easier with a meaningful conversation .he is even lucky she didn’t report him to Uber
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by johnwell(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2019
The runs girl wanted some cheap popularity
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2019
Eke40seven:
It is now I understand how an average Nigerian is illiterate and uncivilized. A look at the front page comments just cements the notion.
How could you even use one's private information from a line of work to establish personal lust and self gratification.
That's what you get when you threw developed country technology to people with an archaic and shithole mentality, as they don't understand the ethics and responsibility towards the use of the technology..

And a woman has the right to accept or reject your friendship or an extension of it, but does the average Nigerian know this?
nop, to the average Nigerian guy, any girl you approach must accept you advances else she ends up in Shiloh at 40 praying for a husband
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by GhostWisperer: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2019
Fyi0:

Rubbish
just like your cognitive ability.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by cybriz82(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2019
cruzydal:

Nothing like that oh . As long as he didn’t collect the number from her .green light kor green light ni. Abi u havnt seen ladies that will give u green light ,you collect dier number and buzz dem on WhatsApp they turn into drama queens .

No i avnt seen..maybe cus m very lucky bye bye..
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Berankis: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2019
magicminister:

I hate the way a lot of Nigerians think.

What he did was extremely unprofessional and can almost be defined as stalking. Even if he felt a great connection with a paying customer, he should have asked her if she’s fine with him texting her later in the day and asked her to write her number down. Using her data in such a manner to satisfy his personal desire is a huge breach of trust

Now, his ego is hurt and he feels that the girl is looking down on him because her response was unanticipated.

Contacting her in the first place was rude. He was the first one to cross the line.
The girl was nice and courteous and he misread that to be a “green light”.
If the girl was rude and snobbish, people like you would still accuse her of being “pompous”.

There’s nothing wrong with shooting your shot but there’s a time and place for everything and even if you must shoot your shot, politely say

“hey, this was a very short trip and I really enjoyed our conversation. It would be awesome if we exchange numbers, assuming you’re fine with that and I wouldn’t be offended if you say no, just that I’ve been doing this for a while and come across a lot of people but never really had any meaningful conversation with them”.

That way, the girl will have a choice to accept the shot or deny. You can’t inject yourself into someone’s life and call it shooting your shot!

You are good!
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2019
grandstar:

What the guy did was wrong professionally but the lady's response is haughty and condescending. She sounds like a snob. Our reaction to an action speaks for us too.

And what if the guy was genuine and wanted to build a home with this chick? His action would have been pardonable and acceptable.
he wants to build a home with the chick doesn't mean the chick wants to build a home with him. The girl wasn't rude imo
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2019
dederocs:
These bi-tches form too much, cos dude is an Uber driver,he can't text you...damn, most of them are broke even.
they are broke doesn't mean they must agree to your advances. What kind of mentality us this?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2019
Sirwallace:
It gets to their head when they are graduates and most of these girls have nothing upstairs apart from the fake English and acting this one displayed.
you know this and still pursue them? The joke is on you
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2019
Zagabaddest:
After dey will be looking for husband when
abeg shut up. This is the lie they use in brainwashing girls
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2019
maasoap:

Lol. That wasn't respectful enough. What exactly did she say that made her responses not respectful enough. I didn't see insults up there, no harsh words, no embarrassment, no cursing. The only "respect" she didn't show was that she didn't play along.
one cold beer for you.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Neddstark: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2019
cruzydal:

What I expect my wife or girlfriend to do is politely indicate her status then decline. If she says no and he sill pushes then that is a problem. Men use every avenue to woo women. Its up to the woman. While that woman is rejecting, another could actually see him as a prayer answered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.