Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) (2350 Views)

Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? / Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large / Bankole To Niger Delta: Your Leaders Failed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
what if the dont do anything and the military end up in power.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by darlingbas(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2010
oh dear, here we go again
Our dear becomerich we understand your quest, we just need you to understand that the fact a land is massive does not necessarily means it highly populated, All your campaign for the past the past three years is baseless unless you are able to convince us that there are more people living in the sahara desert than Lagos, you can google map it Sahara is larger than Lagos how come Lagos is more populated, please for Pete's sake don't go into 2011 with this idea of yours as they are never going to work not in a million years, you can migrate to Benin all by yourself it is a free world.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2010
you are not serious , you need help and GOd mercy.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by MaiSuya(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
Don't worry you are definitely no tribalist. If its any consolation, I didn't vote for you in the poll.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2010
Becomerich at his very best!!! CLASSIC
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2010
more of ondo state

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2010
more of ondo state which you claim is 3 million compare to imo state you claim is 4 million

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2010
more of ondo state which you claim is 3 million compare to imo state you claim is 4 million

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2010

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2010
This is Kwara state, govt said is 2 million and imo state 4 million

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
And here is katsina which govy claim is 5.7 compare to kwara state of 2 million

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by aljharem(m): 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
hmmmmm

u are right u know
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by Abagworo(m): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2010
@becomerich.Why are you so particular about Imo State?It is easy to verify which state is more populated by checking primary school to university enrollments.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 2:07am On Nov 13, 2010
Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Yoruba Roku)Se ewa si ile aiye wa si won ni

If the edo,delta and Yoruba leave Nigeria, they can not suffer.

You see when I came to canada many years ago. I was praying and God shows me that I would speak to many nation and people and even president would have to listen to me.
I look at myself, and I laugh, because it was impossible because I am a very shy person. and that is why, you have not seen my picture. But do you know president's are now listening to me like God said.
Can somebody shout amen.

And I am telling you with all confident if edo, delta and Yorubas join the republic of Benin they shall lend to nation. the world shall call them blessed. And it shall be the most developed nation on the continent of africa, can you shout amen.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2010
Not everybody goes to school? Some people take thier children to farm.  But everybody must live in a house.

Those figures are made up figures. If you check the numbers of graduate nigeria produce each years,Yorubas are more.  That tell you , your figures are wrong. Confirm my story with NYSC.

What some state do, is they buy JAMB(universities) form  for thier student, while some state student has to buy it for themself. Some state even pay thier high school final exam. You can not compare a state that buys all the forms for its student and the one that make them buy it.

Like you have seen from the satellite pictures because the nigeria govt has so much cheated the Yorubas people. They are so poor.

Look 90% of the people in the north do not pay for electricity, they just use electricity for free. They dont have meters in thier houses. But the Yoruba people have not be smart like the northerners to remove the meters , they still pay for electricity.

Which NEPA man would go to northerners house and put meter there, with knife coming out of his black behind. while i was living in the north, they have electiricity with NO meter.  They write DO NOT ENTER. when you cant enter, how will you check, if they have meter or not.

The Yorubas have over burden with taxes, electricity bill, water bill, government taxes, But most people in  North do not pay all this things.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2010
more coming
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by Genius10: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2010
Dude, you are a nuisance. I actually suspect that you have mental problems with your obsession with google maps. Please go away. Nobody cares about your rants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP May Review Zoning Formula (Re: Tambuwal's Election) / Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN / APC Aregbesola Wins Congratulations Ogbeni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.