Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church (1185 Views)

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos / How Feminism Ideology Is Brainwashing This Nigerian 18 Years Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church by Ashawopapa001: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
shocked

The instrumentalists are paid to make you dance happily and donate your hard earn money as offering to the prosperity of only the pastor and his house holds.
The church has been monetized in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church by Powersurge: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2019
You need to desist from this stupidity. It's for your own good.

1 Like

Re: The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church by ednut1(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2019
How is this romance
Re: The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church by Inordey(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2019
I don't think so
Re: The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church by Ashawopapa001: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2019
Powersurge:

The poor and needy will dress up for church, the token they'd have used to better their life's will be collected by the church! They'll go back home hungry.
Repeating the same procedure every Sunday through out their lifetime .

4 Likes

Re: The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church by Ashawopapa001: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2019
ednut1:
How is this romance

Because the scammers aka pastors are romancing with the poor to scam em of their meager resources angry

2 Likes

Re: The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church by SavageResponse(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2019
Powersurge:

What he said is true

4 Likes

Re: The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church by Powersurge: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ashawopapa001:

The poor and needy will dress up for church, the token they'd have used to better their life's will be collected by the church! They'll go back home hungry.
Repeating the same procedure every Sunday through out their lifetime .

I don't know if you are a Christian or not. But if you are, you are a poorly trained Christian. There things that people will do against the body of Christ that will attract eternal damnation to them. Don't attract unnecessary things to yourself thinking you are helping God meanwhile you are hurting the body of Christ.

What you are doing now is similar to what Judas did when that woman was pouring the expensive perfume on Jesus.

The way of God is not the way of man. Don't defend God by hurting his body. You will get yourself burnt badly. Nobody ever force anybody to pay money in church. If you were alive in time of Elijah who asked the widow of Zeraphat to bring her ONLY food for him to eat, you would have cut off Elijah's head.

No matter how much the poor save 50 Naira and 100 naira, it wouldn't make them rich. It's the expression of faith in the living God that move God not tears.

If you feel the church is doing the wrong thing and you are genuinely concerned (of which I am sure you are not because if someone like you get 500 million today, the poor will be the last thing you will think about), there things you can do rather than going everywhere defaming the body of Christ and derailing souls to hell. First of all, you go to God in prayer who created the body and beseech him to bring succour into his work. You could as well become a preacher.

I will not reply to you again. Try not to hurt yourself by yourself. Do not kick against the stone.

2 Likes

Re: The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church by Ashawopapa001: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Powersurge:

I don't know if you are a Christian or not. But if you are, you are a poorly trained Christian. There things that people will do against the body of Christ that will attract eternal damnation to them. Don't attract unnecessary things to yourself thinking you are helping God meanwhile you are hurting the body of Christ.

What you are doing now is similar to what Judas did when that woman was pouring the expensive perfume on Jesus.

The way of God is not the way of man. Don't defend God by hurting his body. You will get yourself burnt badly. Nobody ever force anybody to pay money in church. If you were alive in time of Elijah who asked the widow of Zeraphat to bring her ONLY food for him to eat, you would have cut off Elijah's head.

No matter how much the poor save 50 Naira and 100 naira, it wouldn't make them rich. It's the expression of faith in the living God that move God not tears.
cry

If you feel the church is doing the wrong thing and you are genuinely concerned (of which I am sure you are not because if someone like you get 500 million today, the poor will be the last thing you will think about), there things you can do rather than going everywhere defaming the body of Christ and derailing souls to hell. First of all, you go to God in prayer who created the body and beseech him to bring succour into his work. You could as well become a preacher.

I will not reply to you again. Try not to hurt yourself by yourself. Do not kick against the stone.

1. That was Jesus a perfect man, even me sef no fit waste my aboki perfumes on top this present crop of scammers

2. Instead of encouraging them to save up like Jesus did, they should rather take it to pastor?

Jesus fed the multitude, not the other way round.
Churches should start Ponzi scheme or crowd funding to the unemployed graduate members
Re: The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church by lincsnuel: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
I been dey reason this thing today for church oo. And the worst be say their pocket no dey ever full, from one offering to another. I had to leave before the end of the service sef... Going to church is nor my thing abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Billionaire's Wife - Episode 1 / Why Do Ladies Want Their Mother In-law Dead? / Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.