Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last (19652 Views)

Singer Mayorkun Why He Hasn't Has Baby Mom / 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by Luckysbab: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
shesawesome:
coming from someone without marriage experience
undecided
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by MrJames007: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Dis guy dat sings nonsense. undecided
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by agbonkamen(f): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
marvin905:

hahahahahahahahaha..
at least you admit that you ain't fine..
instead of you to humble your ass so person fit manage use you keep body and soul together your here spilling dvenom like a toothless viper
you know say sense far from you shal? Las Las you go die untop my matter.
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by RejectedStone: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
agbonkamen:
Some Nigerian men are greedy set of people.They want to eat their cake and still have it because to them the world revolves around them.....stupidity

97% percent marriage failure comes from the men. Hisssed
Too much for the sisterhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by marvin905(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
agbonkamen:
you know say sense far from you shal? Las Las you go die untop my matter.

it will be an abomination to die untop someone as wugly as you..buh that doesn't mean I won't mind being on top you buh will just have to use a pillow to cover your face to spare my eyes the nightmare it's gonna be seeing

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
He said why "Weddings don't last " not marriages.

Guess nobody noticed that

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by eminencetoba: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by CanadaOrBust: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
agbonkamen:
Some Nigerian men are greedy set of people.They want to eat their cake and still have it because to them the world revolves around them.....stupidity

Eat their cake and still have it how?
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by agbonkamen(f): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
marvin905:

it will be an abomination to die untop someone as wugly as you..buh that doesn't mean I won't mind being on top you buh will just have to use a pillow to cover your face to spare my eyes the nightmare it's gonna be seeing
from your mentions its obvious you are a kid and for your information I don't roll with idiots like you.
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by Divay22(f): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lol
Hi baby, want some head cheesy grin cheesy

I want o
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by marvin905(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
agbonkamen:
from your mentions its obvious you are a kid and for your information I don't roll with idiots like you.

i know you roll with your fellow ugly ducklings am not disputing the fact that am not at you guy's level which will be an abomination on my part to be seen with the children of hodor or smiggle..
am I was just offering a solution to partial crase against men..
just one night and I bet I will make your pvssy remember me..
that will your solve your stu.pidty buh I have no solution to your wugly face

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by Iykeolala(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Eeya!
Little boy
Can't differentiate wedding from marriage

My son love is work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by maekkyrain(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
VulgarLee:
Are you sayin that chef chi will start calling davido papa ifeanyi?

Haaa my guy u just burst my kidney wit laff,

Make d fool go marry na, abi Shay ur parent also break up....Fulani man like u.....smh

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by ade002: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Comparing divorce rate in Nigeria with which country?
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by agbonkamen(f): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Eat their cake and still have it how?
brotherly you reason this matter, how man go marry woman from her youthful age born children for am, come still dey take desame eye dey weigh young girl and his wife for house?
My wife no get my time again
My wife is boring
My wife is this my wife is that
Him Don forget say his wife was once like that young girl without children wahala wey him dey see now.

The truth be Most men wey their marriage still dey intact dey cheat wella but e no dey show for their attitude towards the wife Infact the woman no fit code even if she dey smart, na the koko wey make the marriage still dey intact and na the trick be that but this generation nawao.
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by lekkan(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Is he married?
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by agbonkamen(f): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
marvin905:

i know you roll with your fellow ugly ducklings am not disputing the fact that am not at you guy's level which will be an abomination on my part to be seen with the children of hodor or smiggle..
am I was just offering a solution to partial crase against men..
just one night and I bet I will make your pvssy remember me..
that will your solve your stu.pidty buh I have no solution to your wugly face
hahahaha you want get hypertension for my matter Abeg ride on...
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by marvin905(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
agbonkamen:
hahahaha you want get hypertension for my matter Abeg ride on...

no just wanna fvck sense into you

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by agbonkamen(f): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
marvin905:

no just wanna fvck sense into you
with your tiny and infected dick oh no angry beside I don't do child abuse
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by marvin905(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
agbonkamen:
with your tiny and infected dick oh no angry beside I don't do child abuse

if your talking about my mind being abused by your face am gonna say don't worry already told you my solution just find a cloth to cover your face or use a pillow..
about my tiny infested dick I don't really know about that..
buh I think your pvssy will tell the tale

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by soleexx(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mayor
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by Knighthub: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
shesawesome:
"Knowing or riding" can never equate to driving

You don't know how to drive doesn't mean you can't have the knowledge of what and what can cause a car accident.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by VulgarLee(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin grin
dynicks:
davido right now shocked on hearing this.....

Ewoo! Chimuo!! This might possibly be true oo!
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by VulgarLee(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
maekkyrain:

Haaa my guy u just burst my kidney wit laff,

Make d fool go marry na, abi Shay ur parent also break up....Fulani man like u.....smh

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by webngnews: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
What does he know about wedding
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by Bekool(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
URblogger:
According to the Mayor of Lagos, the reasons Why all Nigerian weddings don’t last is because after given birth to children.

couples neglect the sweet names they use to call each other and start calling themselves daddy this and mummy that.

Other reasons he stated include...........

View video for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvxAt5Ctdnk

I don't believe this how come the marriages of our parents who don't have the time to call themselves sweet names last more than the marriages in this our present generation? The bitter truth is that couples these days have become too worldly.
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by DeRay98(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
agbonkamen:

Eeyah, bitter soul.
Your range reveals the state of your heart.
Na you do the research, state your reference of sharap.
Sounds like someone wey her mama carry belle and her boyfriend denied responsibility.
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by VulgarLee(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Love4God:

He needs to cut off his rotten dreadlocks so that he can have sense.
o
Savage

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by DeRay98(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
agbonkamen:
brotherly you reason this matter, how man go marry woman from her youthful age born children for am, come still dey take desame eye dey weigh young girl and his wife for house?
My wife no get my time again
My wife is boring
My wife is this my wife is that
Him Don forget say his wife was once like that young girl without children wahala wey him dey see now.

The truth be Most men wey their marriage still dey intact dey cheat wella but e no dey show for their attitude towards the wife Infact the woman no fit code even if she dey smart, na the koko wey make the marriage still dey intact and na the trick be that but this generation nawao.

Madam "most men this, most men that", how many men have you seen or how many women have you interviewed to have these statistics you are quoting upand down?

You're one of those who still have that archaic belief that its only men that have extramarital affairs even when DNA is showing how many families have fathers raising 2/3 or 3/4 children that he didn't impregnate his wife...
Or the archaic belief that only men cause domestic violence when reach is proves the is about equal ratio...
Go and sleep...
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by agbonkamen(f): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
DeRay98:

Madam "most men this, most men that", how many men have you seen or how many women have you interviewed to have these statistics you are quoting upand down?

You're one of those who still have that archaic belief that its only men that have extramarital affairs even when DNA is showing how many families have fathers raising 2/3 or 3/4 children that he didn't impregnate his wife...
Or the archaic belief that only men cause domestic violence when reach is proves the is about equal ratio...
Go and sleep...
you just typed rubbish out of sentiment. anyway I no fit argue with you wise men understand wetin write.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vimbai Mutinhiri: "Stop Lying To Young Girls About How Hard You’ve Worked" / Uche Jombo Shades New Actors Who Say Are Kind Are Getting Old / Latest Naija Amapiano Mix 2024 March Hits By Dj Drifty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.