Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Rants Of A 2sec Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rants Of A 2sec Man (566 Views)

I'm A 2sec Guy. / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rants Of A 2sec Man by Ashawopapa001: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2019
Chronicles of ASHAWOPAPA
Episode 1 verse 1

I am ASHAWOPAPA son of ezemuo1 the great West African Dibia, S a to the president on sexual & reproductive health. Special envoy to India on Ebola and voodoo related spiritism.

I'm here to ask guys and ladies about their sexual frustration.
Guys that moment that hot chick you've been waiting to bed comes visiting, how do you feel? Pay rapt attention as I rant!

Years back before I got called in to work, I met with nkiru the hottest chick in the faculty. I played my tricks on her, such a hot beautiful damsel succumbed so easily.
I was the hero to my departmental guys that failed to hook up with the faculty's hottest Chic.

Getting her home was not the problem, it all started when I was giving her head...
Gave her head for 10mins straight while my precum was soaking my pants, had to adjust & take off my pants, I then turned to position 69 while resuming my headgiving. I felt her breathe in my balls, she started licking everywhere lickable and got to my dick and that's where the embarrassment started.

She just licked my peehole I cummed in shame.
She spat it on the floor then worked my 9inch dick back to life and asked to be Bleep.
I knelt between her thighs and position my big black 9inches in her clitoris, caressed and slap the clitoris with my dick she moaned and begged to be assaulted. I pushed it in without delayance, what a wet and creamy pussy.

Then came the mother of all embarrassment.
2Secs, 3 strokes I've cummed again.
I pretended to forget i was naked, I stylishly got my skin to skin condom on a soft frustrated 9inch dick. Trying to insert a deflated dick in her pussy, she asked what are you trying to do with that big for nothing dick. I looked at her she was visibly angry and frustrated.

That's when I know I'm dethroned from the departmental hero to the faculty laughing stock. Shame no gree me see her off or attend lecture for two weeks.
Traveled home to meet ezemuo my native doctor dad.
He helped me prepare "DICKnity". Came back to school heard the rumors about my dick failure aka big for nothing.
Lured the chic back to my bed and bleeped the hell out of her pussy.

She said now that's more like it. Your dick aint big for nothing but big for satisfaction. I smiled from ear to ear ever since I used "DICKnity" I've been handed over her mumu button.

Are you having difficulty getting your dick to rise ? Premature ejaculation? Erectile dysfunction? Low sperm count? Infertility in men or women?

Search no more follow the link below to get my potent herbal medicines and get your DICKnity back
Re: Rants Of A 2sec Man by SonOfHercules: 6:19pm On Apr 14
Tranquility2345

Abeg bring your stupidity come here.... I don't blame you, I blame those nurses in yaba left that allowed your stupid family (it runs in your gene) to slip an android into a stupid lunatic like you.

(1) (Reply)

Driver Brings Out His Male Member And Starts Masturbating While Driving / I Have Chased Almost all The Foreigners On Nl / Latest trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.