Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) (80521 Views)

Storm Franklin: 400 Homes Evacuated And Train Stations Underwater In U.K. (Pics) / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video) / Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by fatytoy333(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2019
Vega100:
No bro, u are the one that needs to emancipate yourself from slavery, we live like animals in Africa, no respect for laws, no one respects themselves, very cruel and brutish, some of you lads needs to travel out and see how humans really live. Currently most part of my time now is spent abroad, now I really get to appreciate what it means to live like a human being not animal. I begin to wonder what will bring this people to our kind of hellhole and anarchy.

Cc: planetx

Thank God for the privilege to travel out.
I laughed at your comment "Currently most part of my time now is spent abroad, now I really get to appreciate what it means to live like a human being not animal" No wonder it's pretty a new experience for you, thank God for the opportunity to travel. Don't come online to boast of such achievement, it's no big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.