Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu (3191 Views)

Magnus Abe: My Return To APC Won’t Cause Friction / Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes / My Return In 2019 Non-negotiable - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Johans1991: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
MikeBetty:
So Dasuki's Father Is Not Resting In Peace Or Buhari's Mother Who Was Buried When Buhari Was In Prison Is Not Resting? Even Fela's Mother That Was Paraded By Fela Her Son In The Baracks Is Resting In Peace. Why Wont Kanu's Mother Rest In Peace In The Absence Of Kanu? Tell Me Another Thing Joor!
is KANU in prison? I shame that somebody who is working free cannot bury his mother because of fear.
Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by MikeBetty(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Johans1991:
is KANU in prison? I shame that somebody who is working free cannot bury his mother because of fear.
Only If Can Define Freedom
Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:

Please Nnamdi Kanu, come down to Nigeria and bury your mother, so that she can have a fulfilled life on earth and peaceful rest in heaven.
Or are you still afraid of python dance?

Python that is only good at fighting an unarmed man like Nnamdi Kanu but cannot fight any of those that are armed such as Boko haram, killer herdsmen and Niger Delta militants

That sort of Python is a useless python
Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Emyogalanya: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
voltron14:
He never valued his mother.
he promised to Sacrifice her for Biafra. So you maybe right. He is Ok with that and she is not complaining. But pls when will you guys fulfill sowore's bail? Start a donation and we can help you

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? / , / Breaking: Orlu On Fire Again As Eastern Security Network Members Storm Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.