Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji (9069 Views)

Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo / Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award / 2nd Term Inauguration: Enugu Muslims Pray For Buhari, Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by AlexReports(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award to honour President Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Marahaji, Orji, Dakwambo, Maduka others

Thre Prestigious Leadership Excellence Award of Igbere TV will recognise and honour the outstanding impacts of Leaders across several sectors and industries in Nigeria. The most anticipated award is dated for [b]28th of November 2019 at Sheraton Hotels and Towers [/b]in Abuja.

The distinguished Award Nominees are Dr. Godwin Maduka, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Senate President, Ahmed Lawan, Dr. Sam Onyisi (Peace Mass), Dr. Linda Ayade (Cross River State first Lady), Rt. Hon. Chinedum Orji (Abia Speaker), Engr. Ajibola Abiola, (Director Nigeria Broadcast Academy), Femi Adesina, Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejiocha, ex Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo, Satguru Maharaj Ji, Rt. Hon. (Dr) Cosmos Ndukwe, Engr. Ndukwe Iko, Bar. Gordy Uche (SAN), Dr. Nkem Chibogu Kenneth and Sir Daniel Chukwudozie.

Some other categories has the nomination of Senator Godswill Akpabio, Hon. Onofiok Luke, Dr. Uche Ogah (Minister of state (Mines and Steel), Sen. Ita Enang (SA to Buhari on Niger Delta), Kanu Nwankwo, Kalu Uche, Bar. ACB Agbazuere.

According to Hon. Mascot Uzor Kalu, the Chairman of the organizing committee, in a press statement issued to newsmen yesterday, he noted that the 2019 edition of Leadership Excellence Award would be one of the most outstanding and credible Award ceremonies in Nigeria, as all hands are on deck to make the occasion the best of its kind.

The occasion will witness the distinguished presence of the Senate Chief Whip, Sen. Orji Uzor-Kalu who shall be the Chief Host and personalities in Presidency, State Governments, National and State Assemblies, Economic Industries, Humanitarian Affairs and Human Activism.

Uzor-Kalu stated that the Nominees have made significant efforts in delivering good governance and excellent leadership. The Award categories the Leadership Excellence, Award are “Man of the Year”, “Award for Peace and Democracy”, “Best Performing Governor”, “Best performing House of Reps Members”,  “Award for Integrity”, “First Lady of the Year”, “Activist of the year”, Best Performing Senator, Best “Performing State Assembly Speaker”,  “Award for Leadership” etc.

The Award is organised to  honour and applaud excellence, achievements, performance, humanitarian activities and philanthropic aides.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/igbere-tv-leadership-excellence-award-to-honour-ugwuanyi-orji-dakwambo-maduka-others/

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by AlexReports(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
More

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by AlexReports(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nice

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by Flexherbal(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by lasthero: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
It is confirmed!!!

Alexa reports. The grandmaster award giver also own or works with igbere TV.

But wait ooo, a name is missing in the recipient list.

Where is the usual lyricist on the roll (ned nwoko)

I guess he is tired and stopped paying bills, so the shift to Buhari and other clients

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by Ategberoson(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
igbere TV honour his political sponsors and the traditionalist that made him achieved that height

Award of compensation and not useless leadership. I can't even imagine someone giving Buhari, Uguwanyi leadership Award even Kurumaraghi what leadership role did he held

this country people and their mockery and abuse of Awards

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by sureheaven(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Guru maraj and Buhari .... grin

8 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by rosalink8676xx: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Thunder fire igbere TV...what has buhari achieved!!!

una no dey shame for this country called shithole...Nansense!!!

11 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
This media outlet that their news is always like gossip.

All these awards is just coded begging before or after the award they will ask you to drop something in sane countries the reverse is the case awards come with case or some incentives but here you collect award you drop something for the boys.

4 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by Ipromote: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Na wa

I will teach you how to run social media Promotions for your business. See my siggy for my WhatsApp
Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by livebyday(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Awards ceremony? Or fund raising ?

14 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by iCauseTrouble: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Egbere TV grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by mhktaryan: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
G
Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by manuelreports: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Igbere Tv have compromised
Kai every body is porting to collect his or her own national cake

But you see ManuelReport I cannot be compromised with monetary gains.
Abiding by the ethics of journalism and code of conduct I must serve humanity with an undiluted Reportage of events. I swore not to be gagged and not to receive brown envelope.

Watch out for ManuelReports Community Report
Let the world know the plight your community is passing through. Every Nigerian is entitled to dividends of democracy.
Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
To honour him for doing what?
Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by NORSYK(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mascot Kalu son of Mascot Igweche
Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Buy and Sell Award... undecided
Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by ZombieTERROR: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
How can a group honour Ugwuanyi..

For what reason...

I'm presently in Enugu and the man is doing nothing

Igbere TV my left this thing

8 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by Lugianostar(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Misplace priority merit awards!!!

They will better still asses their performance appraisal and indicate key major areas they deserve accolades on.

Maybe another strategy of seeking for patronage from those zombies.
Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by pat077: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Useless awards everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by Ashawoboi27(m): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by BarrElChapo(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Guru maharaji
Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by SocialJustice: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Shit award.
Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by Ashawoboi27(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
How can a group honour Ugwuanyi..

For what reason...

I'm presently in Enugu and the man is doing nothing
Lol
Where in enugu
Coz I wasin enugu last week
I saw what he did o
Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by BRASH: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Award to celebrate mediocrity. No wonder igbere tv is always on front page. Non of them deserves any leadership award except maduka and kanu. I can't emulate the leadership style of these politicians. Imagine femi adesina receiving an award for telling lies and buhari for failures. Now i knw that some media houses work wìth the gov against the masses. Imagine orji kalu? Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by Cuisance: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
So finally Buhari will be awarded as the worst cow farmer. Clueless farmer.

3 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by RedBlackPepper: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
....and the award goes to Sat Guru Maraharaji ji

2 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji by naijadrivablog: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
It is confirmed, Alex reports is affiliated to IgbereTV, Gleesmodel, etc

But wait o, Igbere is the his hometown of Orji Uzor Kalu, are you thinking what ayam thinking

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Ndume: Nigerian Army Lacks Modern Equipment Required To Fight Terrorism / Finally, Finally, ACN Lagos Confirms That Igbos Are 45% Of The Population / Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.