Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics (14417 Views)

Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara / What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP / Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by RICHOLAC(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2019
Pappyjim:
HOW I WISH MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS CAN REASON TOGETHER TO PRESENT THIS MAN AS A CONSENSUS CANDIDATE IN 2023!
BIAFRA REBUBLIC CAN SYSTEMATICALLY START FROM THAT POINT!!!
Hahahahaha, choi! enyi eh you bhaaaad.
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by idonhammer: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2019
Even if we present him in 2023, una no go still vote am because of his tribe. Una hate for igbos started since day Nigeria was created.

Pappyjim:
HOW I WISH MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS CAN REASON TOGETHER TO PRESENT THIS MAN AS A CONSENSUS CANDIDATE IN 2023!
BIAFRA REBUBLIC CAN SYSTEMATICALLY START FROM THAT POINT!!!

Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by vanunu: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2019
Crofton:
These are the kind of people that should govern this country.
Intelligence and calmness with coherent interest in peace and a logical understanding of economics and business.

It's painful to see the current political state that has isolated reasonability in politics and widely embraced illiterates and money mongers.

No matter how intelligent the populace of this country may be, without insightful and structural leaders, we'd remain Africa's most populous shiithole.

No no no, he is Igbo .....
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by DeriNwamamatene: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
post=83521518:
God bless this great and selfless man.

A man that money do not control.

Even if you want to contest for any position in our nation,
sane Nigerians are all behind you Sir.

Haters can say whatever they want.

In one Nigeria we believe.

God bless Nigeria
[/s]
Rubbish
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by gidoskiaustino(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2019
Hmmmm I don't know what to say.
You can also call me for your websites I build all kinds of website, you didn't need to pay all first you pay half and when I'm done you pay the balance.
My check my signature for contact
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by DeriNwamamatene: 8:09am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:
This Onyema deserves National hero oo
[/s]
shatap
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by DeriNwamamatene: 8:09am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
omenka:
2023 is a long shot. Except pdp does the needful and present him though.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by odomanis: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2019
Gforce2015:

Even though your Igbo brother reason together , it will not work... Your people shld learn to wait for their turn.... 2023 is afonja turn , and we have in mind to go for 2x tenure.. so , your people shld hold on till 2032... It's well.

After doing 2xtenure through OBJ,you want to do another one while your Igbo brothers wait ?
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by Babaken(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2019
Imagine having such a vibrant man as a nigeria president.
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by Maziyk: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2019
Whatever he likes,he can do,after all he has his right to do whatever he wishes,but at the end Biafra shall come
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by Guyman02: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2019
Next on his agenda should be a round table between IPOB and FG to reach a peace agreement
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by SolarEdge: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by kettykin: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
sarrki:
Even if it is political

You will be a good leader

You live by your company name

God bless you

You are a bridge builder

We may scout and route for you 2023

I once opened a thread that the whole of Nigeria should adopt him so that peace may reign. He has demonstrated capacity and resourcefulness more than any Nigerian
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by sarrki(m): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
kettykin:

I once opened a thread that the whole of Nigeria should adopt him so that peace may reign. He has demonstrated capacity and resourcefulness more than any Nigerian

I totally agree with you
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by sarrki(m): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
omenka:
2023 is a long shot. Except pdp does the needful and present him though.

I agree

That’s fact
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by DeriNwamamaten: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

I agree

That’s fact
[/s]
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by DeriNwamamaten: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

I totally agree with you
[/s]
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by Soso990240(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
singlebullet:
This how dey behave when need power Rochas did same thing many....
Oga keep quiet if you don't have anything to say.. Must u spoil someone's image because u don't like him? So we don't have genuine good people in Nigeria again? Btw, Rochas has been a politician since we started practicing democracy in Nigeria, but have u seen Onyema in any political gathering?
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Some of us love you regardless
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by DexterousOne(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
pjc:
You see, sometimes your good for this country can easily come back and bite you in the anus. Nigeria is one delusional country where they appreciate the political thugry and thieves on one hand, then turn blind eyes on philanthropist who succeeded in their various businesses even against the odds.
All these people making donations and contributions up and down, I suggest you carry those monies to your kindred people and develope them as much as you can instead.

Yea
Indeed

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by Dungren(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Judging by the comments I have read here, it is obvious that some Nigerians can be so gullible and easily persuaded. Same reason we have the kind of people we have in government.

The man has done well, thank him and move on. That does not automatically make him a good candidate for president.
Re: Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics by Gandollar(f): 5:48am On Oct 29, 2019
Dungren:
Judging by the comments I have read here, it is obvious that some Nigerians can be so gullible and easily persuaded. Same reason we have the kind of people we have in government.

The man has done well, thank him and move on. That does not automatically make him a good candidate for president.
ok what does?
Forged certificate, corruption stain, ethnic bigotry or religious fanaticm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda / APC Wants Buhari To Sack Heads-Of-Parastatals / $750m Oil Stolen In 2019 - NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.