Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] (5418 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Be VERY Suspicious And Careful If A Woman Is Trying To Rush You Into Marriage... / This T-shirt Cost Me #20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2019
There was a time I wore a T-shirt with the bold inscription of, "I'm A Virgin," then in small font, at the end of the shirt is, "This is an old shirt."

This T-shirt got lots of ladies looking my way, smiling, and the confident ones asking me if it's true. They wanted to be the one to deflower me.

Based on that ideology, I came up with, "I'm A One Minute Man."

When a lady sees this T-shirt on a guy, she is going to giggle, then something will happen in her naughty brain.

She'll say, "If this guy is so confident to wear this kind of T-shirt, it must mean the opposite — I'm going to seduce him and confirm myself."

Women love mystery, humor, and naughtiness. Luckily, this shirt exudes mystery, surprise, humor, and naughtiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2019
This shirt will get you more women than money can. For you to wear this shirt, make sure you're a badass in bed and that requires reading Lasticle.

Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

1 Share

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2019
Can you confidently wear this T-Shirt?

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by ochobaba(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2019
how many people don rush Churchill since we all know he's a one minute man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2019
ochobaba:

It's a different case. I'm referring to someone who hasn't been ridiculed. Most men can't wear that shirt because it's one of their insecurities, but anyone who does is definitely a machine in bed.

So, can you wear it?

1 Like

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by balosammy(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2019
I can wear it oh
So I can see the reaction on the face of those ladies

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by balosammy(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2019
Guess u are into merch also boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by latram4ever(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2019
How about the one for 30secs men? cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2019
balosammy:
Guess u are into merch also boss

Yes, I have some designs on Merch, but I'm more focused on KDP.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2019
latr...er:
How about the one for 30secs men? cry

Hmm.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by balosammy(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2019
iLegendd:

Yes, I have some designs on Merch, but I'm more focused on KDP.

How well are u doing in merch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2019
balosammy:

How well are u doing in merch

Undisclosed.
Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by balosammy(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2019
iLegendd:

Undisclosed.

Hmm boss the boss

More success

1 Like

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by Gideoniteprime4: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2019
dude it takes more than a shirt to attract a woman grin

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2019
Oh, I thought all it takes was a shirt. I'll work on my thought next time. Thanks for putting me on the right direction — one love.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by generationz(f): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2019
ochobaba:

Dead.

grin grin cheesy grin

So the thing really hit him hard like that?

1 Like

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by generationz(f): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2019
iLegendd:
Can you confidently wear this T-Shirt?

Only a confident and out going guy can pull this off and get ladies.

If you are a prude, shy, or lack charisma don't try it o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by Gmajor(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dude you're soooooo annoying
Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
I know. It gets even worse in each passing day and I can't help but thank God for it.
Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
generationz:

Only a confident and out going guy can pull this off and get ladies.

If you are a prude, shy, or lack charisma don't try it o. grin grin

You're right. grin
Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by tiziano(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Okay
Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by 40secondsMan: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
MA NIGGA!

I'll go make one with 40secondsman boldy printed on it
Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by Adrian98(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale 20k dm
Re: WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
To those who have read the book, I know you're smiling now.

(1) (Reply)

His Personal Maid … (18+) / Guys, Let's Settle This: Bum-bum Or Boobs? / Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.