Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC (19157 Views)

Breaking News: Stella Odua In NYSC Certificate Scandal / Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State / Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Flyingngel(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2019
If this is true then what is she still doing in the red chamber?
She shld be in court to defend this allegations.
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2019
459yoga:
And she still walks free... We really need to learn from the Chinese

So much to learn from them... These people should be publicly tried, all assets retrieved, then they should be hanged in gallows.

No nation should ever elect weak leaders... What a shame... And this is someone's mother. Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by felong(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2019
In fela's voice...

I geti my Moni plan my plan finish...
Start to de go for marketi start to de go for shopping
Before I reach marketi nko o
Government show don enter my plan e Don spoil o
Government show don enter my plan e Don spoil o
Over take don over take over take eeya over take e Don over take...
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by anonimi: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2019
459yoga:

Unlike the Abachas who are rotting in jail with Babachir and Buratai to keep them company.
Barawo bubu is too much. No, he is three much.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

sixtuschimere:
Former First Lady Maryam Abacha on Thursday Dec 22 attended the foundation laying ceremony of new structures at Maryam Abacha American University,Niger by the First Lady of Niger Dr Lalla Malika Issofou.

Check out her new look

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4648579_fbimg1482517238155_jpeg3fe1b514520f2354d28ab2b6f5dd112e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4648594_fbimg1482517285328_jpegefe98b1ac961cf4bd6b0c5a70a5366fa

1 Like

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by CaptainMitch: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Useless woman, she used to come to my house before but when she cashed out, she forgot us angry
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by anonimi: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Flyingngel:
If this is true then what is she still doing in the red chamber?
She shld be in court to defend this allegations.

Just another media trial that cannot be sustained in court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by ArticleBeast: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Isn't this wickedness? This is no longer greed but the height of wickedness. Like money meant for hundreds of million of people, only one person pocketed.

1 Like

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by gazza07(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2019
459yoga:
as long as the bullion van man a.k.a Mr Lagos, a.k.a baba agbero is walking(NOT working) free, nobody shld touch stella

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Femeto: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2019
She is a senator now further enjoying our money instead of sleeping in Jail.

1 Like

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by anonimi: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2019
simpleseyi:
Hatred and bitterness will kill you.

While hypocrisy neutralises you completely?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by kevotek1000(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2019
When u copy news from another sites to nairaland please try to summarize it and make it short. No time to waste time.
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by shipandclear: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by wink2015(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2019
How Oduah diverted airports fund, by EFCC

Senator Stella Oduah diverted part of N9.5 billion fund for security equipment at airports during her tenure as Minister of Aviation, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has said.

Senator Oduah, who was Minister of Aviation between 2012 and 2014, allegedly connived with banks officials to perpetrate the fund diversion and allegedly used the money to procure broadcast equipment for Crystal Television Ltd., newspaper printing press, six dredgers and quarry.

The anti-graft agency made these claims in an affidavit to support a suit filed before the Federal High Court against the senator.

The EFCC has already secured an interim forfeiture order on the items allegedly procured with the diverted fund. The order was granted on October 18 by Justice Inyang Ekwo of the Abuja Division of the FHC. The case will come up for further proceedings on November 19.

The agency said some of the dredgers and other items are being kept in many parts of the country, particularly in Bayelsa, Rivers and the Federal Capital Territory.

The EFCC’s affidavit said: “On the 13th of July 2013, the EFCC received a petition written against the former Minister of Aviation, Princess Stella Oduah, alleging that she used her position as minister to swindle Federal Government of about N22billion.

“Another petition by the National Union of Air Transport Employees (NUATE) was. received on 22nd of July 2013 alleging financial recklessness, duplication of contracts, theft and abuse of due process against the former minister.

“Preliminary investigation conducted revealed the following facts: On 7th September, 2012 the Federal Ministry of Aviation awarded a contract for the procurement and installation of security equipment at the nation’s 22 airports to I-Sec Security Nigeria Ltd at the cost of N9,443,549,531.25 only and the award was accepted by I-Sec Security Nigeria Ltd through its letter dated. 8th September 2012.

“I-Sec Security Nigeria Ltd entered into a contract agreement with the Federal Ministry of Aviation, dated 11th September 2012

“I-Sec Security Nigeria Ltd opened an account known as ‘Project Account 2’ for the execution of the contract with First Bank of Nigeria Plc, No: 2021756955 based on an already existing mandate of an account opened earlier with the bank on the instruction of the Minister of Aviation.

“The signatories to the earlier account opened by I-Sec Security Nigeria Ltd with First Bank Plc are Ayokunle Ajayi and Apochi Igho.

“One Mrs. Shade Omoniyi, then Group. Head, Public Sector of First Bank, Lagos was I-Sec Security Nigeria Ltd’s account officer, who oversees and monitors the operation of the Project Account 2.

“On the 8th October 2012 the Federal Ministry of Aviation transferred the sum of N5,652,650,414.98 to I-Sec Security Nigeria Ltd’s Project Account 2.

“The Ministry of Aviation exercised a lien on the funds paid into I-Sec Security Nigeria Ltd’s Project Account 2 as the company could only make withdrawals from the account based on milestones attained, but on the express approval given in writing by the former minister.

“I-Sec Security Nigeria Ltd on 11th. June 2013 withdrew and utilised the sum of N1,476,237,652.20 for the purchase of security equipment through Form M.

“The former minister abused her office and position and fraudulently conspired with Mrs. Shade Omoniyi, between 13th September 2013. and 5th February 2013 to transfer the sum of N3,289,530,738.00 from I-Sec Security Nigeria Ltd’s Project Account 2. to five companies linked to the former minister, without the authorisation of the two signatories to the account – Messrs Apochi Igho, who is the Managing Director and Ayokunle Ajayi.

“The five companies to which monies were transferred are: Broadwaters Resources Company Ltd (N839,780,738.09); Global Offshore and Marine Ltd (N1,629,250,000.00); Mczoll Resources Ltd (N216,000,000.00); Glosat Security Services Ltd (N300,000,000.00). and Merry Aviation Communication Electronics Industry Nig. Ltd (N285,000,000.00).

“The former minister used Sabora International Ltd to apply for and obtained a loan facility of N885,711,400.00 from First Bank Plc to import six IMS dredgers and quarry equipment from the United States of America and used the dredgers as collateral security.

“Out of the sum of N836, 780,730.09 earlier transferred from I-Sec Security Nigeria Ltd’s Project Account 2 to Broadwaters Resources Company Ltd. on 5th February 2014 the sum of N838,000,000.00 was further transferred to Sabora International Ltd’s account No: 2022354121 with First Bank on 26th February 2014 as part payment to settle the loan facility of, 885,711,400.00 secured by Sabora International Ltd from First Bank Plc that was used to import six IMS dredgers from the United States of America and quarry equipment.

“Broadwaters Resources Company Ltd. was incorporated on 31ts December 2012 by the law firm of Abraham & Co and later sold to Ms. Obi Obianuju. Vivian, who made statements to the the effect that Broadwaters Resources Company Ltd.has no business relationship with either I-Sec Security Nig Ltd, Ministry of Aviation or Sabora International Ltd and had no idea how N839,000,000.00 was paid into the company’s account by I-Sec Security Nig Ltd.

Global Offshore Resources and Marine Ltd and Morgan Stem African Ltd were registered as Shell Companies by one Mr. Adeleke Adegbola, a lawyer, who later sold the two companies to Princess Stella Oduah while she was serving as the Minister of Aviation

“The former Minister of Aviation facilitated a loan facility of N1,291,865,900.00 from First Bank to Crystal Television Ltd on 4th March 2013 and an overdraft facility of N50,000,000.00 in June 2013 to set up a radio station/television network and newspaper printing press and the loan was used as lien. for the equipment.

“The former minister abused her office by fraudulently conspiring with Mrs. Shade Omoniyi, the account officer to transfer the sum of N1,600,000,000.00 from I-Sec Security Nig Ltd’s Project Account 2 with First Bank to Global. Offshore Resources and Marine Ltd on 12 February 2014 when the company. has no contractual relationship with either I-Sec Security Nig Ltd or the Federal Ministry of Aviation.

“The loan facility of N1,291,865,900.00 and overdraft of N50,000,000.00 obtained by Crystal Television Ltd from First Bank Plc was paid off with part of the sum of N1,600,000,000.00 fraudulently transferred from I-Sec Security Nig Ltd’s Project Account that was diverted to Global Offshore Resources Marine Ltd to the tune of N840.613.092 28 on 28’h April, 2014.

“The sum of N780,000,000.00 out of the N1.600,000,000.00 transferred from I-Sec Security Nig Ltd’s Project Account 2 was again re-transferred to the accont of Tip Top Global Resources Ltd to pay off the indebtedness of Crystal Television Ltd.

“The funds fraudulently transferred by the former minister from the Project Account 2 of I-Sec Security Nig. Ltd and used in liquidating the two loan facilities granted to Crystal Television Ltd to set up a radio station/television network and newspaper printing press and to Sabora International Ltd to purchase six dredgers are not her money or that of her companies, but funds belonging to the Federal Ministry of Aviation meant for the procurement, supply and installation of security equipment at the nation’s airports.

“The funds used in liquidating the loan facilities granted by First Bank to Crystal Television Ltd and Sabora International Ltd are the product of unlawful activity.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/how-oduah-diverted-airports-fund-by-efcc/amp/

This thievery woman looting story is not getting to an end.

From bulletproof vehicle to Airport fund.

Why can 't she be known for something good?

Why is her record filled with stealing report?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Umarzy(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2019
ok
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Her kinsmen are coming to defend her. She has no problem at all.

Meanwhile the airport is under lock and key and they are blaming Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Please why is EFCC silent about aunty Kemi that forged NYSC certificate??

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed sarrki

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by gazza07(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2019
The so called banks officials, are they ghosts? EFCC shld first off, invite Mr Burdillion for questioning and stop all these shadow chasing in the name (f)pighting quarrapshion like one president I know. Media trials fvvvcckks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by SolarEdge: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2019
It is well..

You want to enjoy electricity? Check my signature now
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by anonimi: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2019
Femeto:
She is a senator now further enjoying our money instead of sleeping in Jail.

Can you tell us Goje's cell number in jail

29 days after meeting Buhari, FG withdraws charges against Goje

Goje had come under intense pressure from the ruling All Progressives Congress and the Presidency to drop his bid to pave the way for Lawan, who was the preferred candidate of the party for the position.

But few weeks after he dropped his ambition and the subsequent take-over of the case by the Office of the Attorney General of the Federation, report emerged on Friday that the Federal Government had applied to withdraw the charges against the senator.

When the case came up for hearing on Friday, the counsel from the OAGF, Pius Akutah, told the court that, “My Lord, we have an application having taken over the case and reviewed the 21 count charges of no submission and by the ruling of this court quashed 19 leaving only two count charges in which they are to enter defence.

“As it is, the Federal Ministry of Justice wishes to withdraw those two charges against the accused persons. This action is in line with the power vested in the AGF by virtue of Section 128 of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act 2015 particularly sub section 1 of that section (128).

https://punchng.com/29-days-after-meeting-buhari-fg-withdraws-charges-against-goje/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2529890_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Brugo(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Jonathan shielded her from investigation. She even had the guts to contest for Senate. Why? Because thieves are honoured and protected in biafraland.

2 Likes

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by anonimi: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2019
kevotek1000:
When u copy news from another sites to nairaland please try to summarize it and make it short. No time to waste time.

1 Like

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by anonimi: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Brugo:
Jonathan shielded her from investigation. She even had the guts to contest for Senate. Why? Because thieves are honoured and protected in biafraland.

Shielded by sacking her?
Are you alright? I mean, are you okay?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by CanadaOrBust: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Forfeiture this, forfeiture that. Shouldn’t these people be under arrest?

1 Like

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Awoo88: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2019
This is what efcc is good at. Media trail!! They have nothing except praise and approval from zombified fellows.
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2019
anonimi:

Unlike the Abachas who are rotting in jail with Babachir and Buratai to keep them company.
Barawo bubu is too much. No, he is three much.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

Bro I hope you can see what I was talking about in that other thread. Watch this thread carefully. This guy I quoted up there is just a sampling.

I'm not being a tribalist.

No condemnation for the act even though it impacts them negatively the most, but rather they will deflect and start making comparisons.

Today, that airport has been shut down because of the shoddy work and the corrupt woman is at the senate.

Yet people like this one that I have quoted who probably begs on the internet to feed will come and hail her and defend her.

Watch this space very well and see how long it will take before someone uses the word "witch hunting".

I rest my case.

Cherez

Thus crime is bad and hugely condemnable but don't make it a "diff between Yoruba and Igbo" thing
It is only the Igbo man that will stone and beat their corrupt politicians.
Have you punished Buruji?
Instead you made him a senator, celebrated Bode George leaving prison and have an ex-drug convict as your political leader.
Go and read about the way Mbadinuju was disgraced and Ngige was pelted with stones and water when he was still in PDP.
No need for the comparison bros

2 Likes

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by nogragra: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2019
That's why ibos want to rule by hook or crook. They have nothing to offer but only wanting to advance their evil crimes, drug and other yamayama businesses they are engaged in and use power to finish the rest of Nigeria and steal the nation to absolute stupor.
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2019
That is why sea petroleum is dead today.
No stolen money to pump into it

This is the amazon some jokers were falling all over.

Do you know the contempt she must have had for all of you with that dangerous job done on AN AIRPORT RUNWAY?

1 Like

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by anonimi: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2019
nogragra:
That's why ibos want to rule by hook or crook. They have nothing to offer but only wanting to advance their evil crimes, drug and other yamayama businesses they are engaged in and use power to finish the rest of Nigeria and steal the nation to absolute stupor.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3268034_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by chineduugwudike: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Nigerians have heart, this act of wickedness, which deserve a severe punishment
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by unbitchable(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2019
She is a thief.

1 Like

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Babysheart(f): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2019
Inasmuch as Tinubu walks free, EFCC is useless.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Trump Won’t Be Forgotten In A Hurry – Fayose / Customs Moves To Impound 29 Private Jets / Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.