Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,405 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC (19156 Views)

Breaking News: Stella Odua In NYSC Certificate Scandal / Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State / Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Agugbadin: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Barawooo, ONYE OSHI
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by kevotek1000(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2019
anonimi:

Don't take it personal...
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by StevenOba: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2019
Wow see the length they went to hide mask the source of the money. Yahoo boys dey learn work or better still na these politicians them learn from. Everyone will have his or her day.

1 Like

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2019
She is currently serving senator stealing more money

1 Like

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by jerayme: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2019
I believed she stole so much as aviation minister despite coming from a wealthy home already. She was a major setback to the airport work in the southeast. Let's leave sentiments apart please.

3 Likes

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Arysexy(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
Oshigun:

They have begun with their disgusting habit of never been able to condemn wrongdoing from their own only to remain pointing fingers at others. FBI indict Invictus Obi and over 70 Igbos of fraud IPOBians, flood the net immediately with names of Yorubas on death row in Saudi Arabia.

EFCC indict Oduah of corruption and they are already shouting Tinubu rather than condemning her. Another day and another show of shamelessness from morally bankrupt IPOBians.
[/s]

The same disgusting habits of Yorubas NEVER to condemn their criminal brothers like Thieefnubuu the Bullion Van looter of Lagos, like you all condemned Kemi Adeosun the Forger right?

EFCC indict Stella Oduah? How? When? Which court?

Go check the meaning of Indictment and come back

U want us to condemn whom court has not condemn while u glorify a known thief called Thieefnubuu, to the extent of worshipping him as JAGABAN. Check urself first

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Ikeh01(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Nigeria as a problematic entity is FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT.
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Arysexy(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2019
Brugo:
Jonathan shielded her from investigation. She even had the guts to contest for Senate. Why? Because thieves are honoured and protected in biafraland.

While bullion van looters and thieves like Thieefnubuu are worshipped in Oduduwawaland
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by adedbl: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2019
459yoga:
And she still walks free... We really need to learn from the Chinese

I wonder oooooo... Let bombard her twitter handle @stellaoduah
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by adedbl: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2019
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

The same disgusting habits of Yorubas NEVER to condemn their criminal brothers like Thieefnubuu the Bullion Van looter of Lagos, like you all condemned Kemi Adeosun the Forger right?

EFCC indict Stella Oduah? How? When? Which court?

Go check the meaning of Indictment and come back

U want us to condemn whom court has not condemn while u glorify a known thief called Thieefnubuu, to the extent of worshipping him as JAGABAN. Check urself first

"The anti-graft agency made these claims in an affidavit to support a suit filed before the Federal High Court against the senator."
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by jamace(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2019
459yoga:
What about Abba Kyari's fraud? Why has EFCC quietly buried the case? : http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/abba-kyari-stalling-probe-of-mtn-8billion-share-fraud-serious-manipulations-uncovered/

2 Likes

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Arysexy(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2019
adedbl:

"The anti-graft agency made these claims in an affidavit to support a suit filed before the Federal High Court against the senator."

When did claims of EFCC become indictment? You all celebrate when Ur perceived enemies are tried on the Media.

An accused remains innocent until proven by a competent court of law. Let EFCC complete the suit and win before u declare her guilty. This media trial does no one any good.

I wonder how many accused by EFCC has been jailed since this so called anti corruption War started.

We can't be deceived by EFCC barking! They should do the right thing, we also await the media trial of Tinubu by EFCC if they are ever impartial, let the report of the Tinubu bullion van looted funds be made public
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Bragalane: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Show me one govern among those that governed your father and those still governing you that is not a bigger thief than Tinubu then we can deduce how scientifically foolish focused many of you pathetic Igbos are about your own problem instead of the problem of the Yorubas you all love to hate....

Reetard commenting like he as a thing in his bigoted akpu sealed medulla...lol

bigpicture001:

Save ur responses and show it to ur kids in 15 years nd hear how they will insult u...poverty mentality has really affected u very bad....a whole nation is clamouring for the probe of the biggest thief in Africa nd a mere petty thief whom d EFCC has already caught is used for distraction...nd u are lost in euphoria.....

No wonder u went to art clasd in high skl..cant deal with high level focus....shame!
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by ogbuefi677(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2019
Oshigun:

They have begun with their disgusting habit of never been able to condemn wrongdoing from their own only to remain pointing fingers at others. FBI indict Invictus Obi and over 70 Igbos of fraud IPOBians, flood the net immediately with names of Yorubas on death row in Saudi Arabia.

EFCC indict Oduah of corruption and they are already shouting Tinubu rather than condemning her. Another day and another show of shamelessness from morally bankrupt IPOBians.
Stop trying to be clever by half.
Have you ever condemned thiefnuubu?
why should we condemn our own thieves when thiefnuubu, Abba Kyari,grass-cutter Babachir are all walking free?

1 Like

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Xisnin(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2019
459yoga:
Reading is a big problem for Nigerians.
One person will start fake news and most will believe them without verification.
China do not kill politicians for corruption.
Stop spreading fake news.
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Johans1991: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2019
bigpicture001:

Zombie will not kill someppl...so u dont know its against the law and a financial crime to b in possession of huge sums of money in cash in Nigeria...?

I know ur typ..u only breathe wen tinubu give u the order to....
can you tell us d amount that was found in d bullion van? Or can you tell us where the said money was stolen with evidence pls?
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by IGBOSON1: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
We also want to know how thief bullion van conner the money in the bullion van too, oloshi

Don't mind the bastards!

They've got it in for this woman for daring to prise their grasping fingers off the control and domination they had on the aviation sector! The political and witchhunting EFCC that has left the likes of Tinubu, that creep in Aso Rock, Orji Uzor Kalu, etc, and are focusing on her every move during her tenure as minister is nothing but a fuc'king joke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by IGBOSON1: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2019
Johans1991:
can you tell us d amount that was found in d bullion van? Or can you tell us where the said money was stolen with evidence pls?

Or course your EFCC isn't interested in finding out because the bullion vans were not going into Stella Oduahs' compound!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by bennytrips27(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
[quote author=edo3 post=83540432]And i dey here dey luk for ao to get 5000naira pay nepa bill.
download branch app.
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by bennytrips27(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
edo3:
And i dey here dey luk for ao to get 5000naira pay nepa bill.
download branch app
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Advancedman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
oyin44:
And all this money is meant for she and her family alone.some people are very wicked in this world. embarassed

This is why they don't perform as they are busy doing their own runs with our resources even when they go for training it is way of advancing their scams.

2 Likes

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by tinsel: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
We also want to know how thief bullion van conner the money in the bullion van too, oloshi
I am ashamed as an igbo man with this your narrative. See the mess they created with the only international airport we have and you are talking about Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by DonTattaglia: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
This woman go be sweet sugar mummy..
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by moi35672: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
It was another weekend to celebrate.
Join us tonight and thank us later..
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Okoroawusa: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
tinsel:

I am ashamed as an igbo man with this your narrative. See the mess they created with the only international airport we have and you are talking about Tinubu.
My brother the thing tire me o!

What happened to us igbos?... What took us so low to the level where people are questioning our senility,our level of rationality?

Sometimes I curse 2015 election because the igbos were not like this before then.... I stopped talking to people like the person you replied a long time ago...

1 Like

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Titogbanski: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
ANOTHER DISTRACTION SAGA IS BEGINING TO UNFOLD....!

FAKE NEWS;
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Titogbanski: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

My brother the thing tire me o!

What happened to us igbos?... What took us so low to the level where people are questioning our senility,our level of rationality?

Sometimes I curse 2015 election because the igbos were not like this before then.... I stopped talking to people like the person you replied a long time ago...

SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE ENUGU AIRPORT CANNOT BE COMPLETED SINCE 2015 RIGHT? WE ARE REALLY DISGRACE WITH THE WAY WE REASON
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Okoroawusa: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
Titogbanski:

SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE ENUGU AIRPORT CANNOT BE COMPLETED SINCE 2015 RIGHT? WE ARE REALLY DISGRACE WITH THE WAY WE REASON
Why since 2015?

As igbos we should be asking why is it not at per with other international airports in other regions since this current democratic dispensation that started since 1999? why?
What would it take from Stella Oduah if the standard of Enugu Airport is like that of Lagos or Abuja or even that of Portharcout that is our backyard?

1 Like

Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by NGpatriot: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
The funds fraudulently transferred by the former minister from the Project Account 2 of I-Sec Security Nig. Ltd and used in liquidating the two loan facilities granted to Crystal Television Ltd to set up a radio station/television network and newspaper printing press and to Sabora International Ltd to purchase six dredgers are not her money or that of her companies, but funds belonging to the Federal Ministry of Aviation meant for the procurement, supply and installation of security equipment at the nation’s airports

This is just too brazen, even for a very corrupt country and corrupt officials.

Basically, while in public office, she used public funds to set up private enterprises and pay off personal business debt at the expense of the security of the country and traveling passengers.

Why? Greed and lack of patriotic spirit.

I'm sure this was the case in every ministry and arm of the FG back then
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by sunnyprof: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
helinues:
Is she having immunity as a senator?

Toothless EFCC

Immunity ? ....... in Buhari govt?

As oversight go, na so immunity coomot for senate o
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Johans1991: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Or course your EFCC isn't interested in finding out because the bullion vans were not going into Stella Oduahs' compound!

then where did you get your information about tinubu? Tinubu was in opposition since the 16yrs of evil PDP, why didn't PDP prosecute him?
Stela is a known thief who deserved to b stoned to death.
Just take a look at that Enugu airport and d amount spent on it, you will agree that that woman should be charged with a case of attempted murder because she is endangering everyone that travel through that airport.
Continue defending her, you may be the next victim in that airport.
Re: How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Arysexy:

When did claims of EFCC become indictment? You all celebrate when Ur perceived enemies are tried on the Media.

An accused remains innocent until proven by a competent court of law. Let EFCC complete the suit and win before u declare her guilty. This media trial does no one any good.

I wonder how many accused by EFCC has been jailed since this so called anti corruption War started.

We can't be deceived by EFCC barking! They should do the right thing, we also await the media trial of Tinubu by EFCC if they are ever impartial, let the report of the Tinubu bullion van looted funds be made public

You're a typical Igbo, criminal-minded and blindly defensive of your own above everything else, and a m0r0n. First to accuse others of lack of knowledge when you do not even know the formal definition of "indict"

https://www.google.com/search?q=indict&oq=indict&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3451j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

formally accuse of or charge with a crime.

From the submission below, have EFCC indicted Oduah, i.e accused her of a crime or not? Simple yes or no ? Yet I expect to get only convoluted argument from you lot.

The anti-graft agency made these claims in an affidavit to support a suit filed before the Federal High Court against the senator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Afenifere Leaders And Afenifere Leaders Sing Yoruba Anthem / I Will Work Against APC Governorship Candidate - Amosun Vows / Buhari, Trump Won’t Be Forgotten In A Hurry – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.