Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers (41736 Views)

2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by naijacentric(m): 2:31am On Oct 29, 2019
womenareapes:
apart from fvccking and making babes!

what is there in marriage? undecided

as a man, you will be the one to provide shelter, take care of the babes, provide clothing for her and her babe, hustle for food, take care of her in-laws (brothers, sisters' mother, and father).

while her only job is to open her two legs for you to be fvccking and probably cook the food you provided for her undecided

LAST LAST WOMEN NA SCAM!
bros u dey vex o if na naija woman i agree but other ladies i disagree grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Talkingoil(m): 2:38am On Oct 29, 2019
GistMore12:
Two Nigerian lawyers are set tie the knowledge as they releases their pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-of-2-lawyers

What kind of English is this

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Newguyhere: 2:49am On Oct 29, 2019
are you married? If yes, how old are you?
Guest007:

I've noticed that you hate leeches and you hate women with future plans... My brother, just come out the closet already. What's left?

One day after 4 children and 15 yrs of marriage, you'll finally come out if you are lucky enough to kiss
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Holocene(m): 3:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Are lawyers allowed to keep such heavy beard?
Just curious sha
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by BrainSanitizer: 4:21am On Oct 29, 2019
GistMore12:
Two Nigerian lawyers are set tie the knowledge as they releases their pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-of-2-lawyers
Cute one. Just imagine the couple assigned by their respective firms to represent clients only for them to discover that the husband's client is the complainant while the wife's client is the defendant.
Chai...
Case for sweet eh!

But wait oh..
"They releases", maybe a typo...
But...
"Tie the knowledge"?
What's that please?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 29, 2019
Do you say two liars?
Most of the Lawyers are just sth else. And liars marrying each will bring forth a criminal children..
The lady don old o! She don search tire ... Thank God she finally hook up to this mugu boy...
Oh boy! You are carrying refurbished ladies , handle her with care or else...

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by teewhy06: 4:32am On Oct 29, 2019
lovely. Get yourself a clean laptop @ an affordable price. call 08052250720

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Cousin9999: 4:35am On Oct 29, 2019
Yes!
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Ndipe(m): 4:49am On Oct 29, 2019
Cute.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by bonnyhope: 4:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Newguyhere:
Woman wey you no go enjoy!!
Old cargo.
It's this kind of women that usually starve their husband of sex.
Only fools and shallow thinkers marry this kind of super educated women.
Females who have been stripped of all their feminity due to 'education'. Lol
The mumu guy Don enter one chance! Lmao
What do you mean by super educated, she is just like any other degree holder scattered around
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Ryan03(f): 5:47am On Oct 29, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Eti ya werey... do enter the real biz make we see how long una go last.. sex dey sweet now wey kids never dey..bukata never dey... woman never show u re true colors
just see them, very negative people, whenever the take a step in your life the first thing they watch out for is your failure. You said the woman haven't shown her true colours? Wow! Are you really thinking everyone is from your family?

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Ryan03(f): 5:49am On Oct 29, 2019
womenareapes:

as a man, you will be the one to provide shelter, take care of the babes, provide clothing for her and her babe, hustle for food, take care of her in-laws (brothers, sisters' mother, and father).

while her only job is to open her two legs for you to be fvccking and probably cook the food you provided for her undecided

LAST LAST WOMEN NA SCAM!
did the guy come to complain to you? Why you dey cry for another man responsibility?

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Ryan03(f): 5:52am On Oct 29, 2019
Offpoint:
What an ugly lady, God forbid that I should take a woman with a fix nails and a gallon of make up as a wife.

If I meet you online and you send a filtered picture, that's the end.

If you quote me wrongl, 2 things will happen to you...Your phone will be stolen or your street transformer will blow.
I will quote you and wait for my phone to be stolen, my street transformer don cast tey tey. You cannot take her as wife, no problem, its your choice but why you nor fit respect another person choice, wish them happy married life or just ignore the thread sef make you jejely pass?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Ryan03(f): 5:54am On Oct 29, 2019
Newguyhere:
Old cargo.
crying more than the bereaved, is it your old cargo? Is it your woman that was stripped of feminity? Why you con dey para for wetin nor concern you?

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by bamasite(m): 5:55am On Oct 29, 2019
They are so cute!

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Ryan03(f): 5:56am On Oct 29, 2019
futurerex:
Beautiful and colorful, this is what I call beauty and brain not all those dumd toilet trash call pre wedding pix
so because others did not snap with their professional clothes makes them dumb? Or because they choose to do something crazy makes them dumb? You dull sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 5:57am On Oct 29, 2019
pls can somebody teach me how to make a post on naira land am new here
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by charleskl(m): 6:08am On Oct 29, 2019
[And you love tacha o grin...
Offpoint:
What an ugly lady, God forbid that I should take a woman with a fix nails and a gallon of make up as a wife.

If I meet you online and you send a filtered picture, that's the end.

If you quote me wrongl, 2 things will happen to you...Your phone will be stolen or your street transformer will blow.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by charleskl(m): 6:10am On Oct 29, 2019
[So you will be causing wahala n trouble here abi?...
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
pls can somebody teach me how to make a post on naira land am new here
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by dawaxkydada: 6:14am On Oct 29, 2019
You are a goat
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by yeyeosoronga: 6:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Wow, look at all the comments on this thread, by guys.
Many cannot even hide the intense jealousy they feel, on top of this good looking couple's case.
The surprising thing is that it's all coming from guys. I thought only women show their jealousy. Nairaland young boys have become so effeminate that the jealousy and envy is so pronounced. You all seem to wear green so well...
Its not their fault they're both well educated professionals, its not their fault they're both good looking, it's not their fault they both appear loaded in a good place and its definitely not their fault they can afford to get married.
Just a simple goodwill wish would have sufficed.
Happy married life in advance to the intending couple.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Yinibixema: 6:32am On Oct 29, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
Wow, look at all the comments on this thread, by guys.
Many cannot even hide the intense jealousy they feel, on top of this good looking couple's case.
The surprising thing is that it's all coming from guys. I thought only women show their jealousy. Nairaland young boys have become so effeminate that the jealousy and envy is so pronounced. You all seem to wear green so well...
Its not their fault they're both well educated professionals, its not their fault they're both good looking, it's not their fault they both appear Behind and loaded and its definitely not their fault they can afford to get married.
Just a simple goodwill wish would have sufficed.
Happy married life in advance to the intending couple.
Defender we see you
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2019
mannobi:
See court room in the house.
Husband will be like "you Mrs chinedu, resident in 53, uchenna close, trans Ekulu, I put it to you that the act you are accused of is intentional and deliberate.
Wife will respond, objection my husband.

Ndị Enugu
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by koolgee(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Cute!
Congratulations to them
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by nengibo: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Newguyhere:
Old cargo.
na still u go complain if you marry illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Ferrous(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Too much argument. Congratulations to them anyway

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Lilshorecords(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Kamcee:

grin na people like him dey make case dey adjourn for court.

lolssssss
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2019
charleskl:
[So you will be causing wahala n trouble here abi?...
pls tell me how to make a Post
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by GuyWise(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2019
womenareapes:

LAST LAST WOMEN NA SCAM!
Sometimes they will be too lazy to cook the food you provided and too stingy to open the smelly thing between their legs.

Marriage of nowadays na scam.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by Stonecoldstare1: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2019
They really look happy
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers by inspitation: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2019
womenareapes:

LAST LAST WOMEN NA SCAM!

im not surprised at this your post after checking your name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finding The Perfect One / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.