Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs (2854 Views)

Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Must Read: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs by Awesome05: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Men always want to prove their virility. They always want to prove to their ladies that they are very capable in bed. To achieve this, they result to using all sorts of sex-enhancement drugs. What many of them dont know is that there are many counterfeits of such drugs circulating in the market.

There are no scientific evidence to support claims that many of the drugs actually improve libido or erectile dysfunction.

Men who use these medications without prescription or medical supervision run high risks. Some may experience unsafe drop in blood pressure. Those who have liver-related disease must stay clear of them as they will worsen the situation.

Before you take that sex-enhancement drug, think twice.

Read interesting romance:

Above the Shadows

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/above_the_shadows/29529

The Love Grotto

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_love_grotto/28460
Re: Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs by chinchonglee(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
Drug enhancing drugs??

Op u take "drugs"

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs by Awesome05: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
chinchonglee:
Drug enhancing drugs??
Op u take "drugs"

Thanks.
Re: Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs by Zamar: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Are you saying guys should not use boosters?
Re: Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs by Janet96(f): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Zamar:
Are you saying guys should not use boosters?

Must guys use something?
Re: Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs by FairCritic(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2019
Something always has its side effects.
Re: Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs by Janet96(f): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2019
FairCritic:
Something always has its side effects.

Tell them.
Re: Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs by Zamar: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Janet96:

Must guys use something?

Using something helps.
Re: Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs by BlackfireX: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
What is sex....

Lazy yooot , in this buhari regime....

What is sex....
Re: Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs by skylegend(m): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
I boost my sexual life naturally without using any drug

all I do is eat a lot of fruits and vegetable every day ..

when I drink moringa juice with garlic I last no less than 1hour before ejaculation

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs by FairCritic(m): 6:32am On Oct 30, 2019
BlackfireX:
What is sex....
Lazy yooot , in this buhari regime....

What is sex....

So because it is Buhar's regime, people must stay off.
Re: Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs by Burgerlomo: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
skylegend:

when I drink moringa juice with garlic I last no less than 1hour before ejaculation

Abeg tell them cool

Re: Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs by Awesome05: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
skylegend:

Nothing beats the natural way.
Re: Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs by Zamar: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Stay off drugs.

(1) (Reply)

See The Sad Reason Why Ken Erics And Racheal Okonkwo (nkoli) Became Enemies (pic / If You Crushing On Me...fine Girl Twerks Heavily To Small Doctor Account Balance / Me and her do it today .omo see big azz .pics added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.