Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja (78764 Views)

Suspected Drunk Driver Seen Driving Dangerously In Lekki, Lagos (Photo, Video) / Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) / Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
QuizSavvy:
Nigerians really don't know the difference between Caucasians and other races. Anything yellow na "white"
Nigerians and inferiority complex Na 5&6
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by IronGalaxy: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
seeing white people doing as much as picking on their noses anywhere in Nigeria must be an event amongst Nigerians to be honest . The white worship is on another level. it's a shame
And this is coming from the so-called "exposed" people

2 Likes

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by oneTIMEman(m): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
youngsahito:
we need more of this people in d south south...money don come
yeye
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by SmartyPants(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
QuizSavvy:
Nigerians really don't know the difference between Caucasians and other races. Anything yellow na "white"

Why is that something that bothers you?
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by LeSudAfricaine: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I've said this many many times, I always say if Nigeria was as cosmopolitan as South Africa is they would know white people have flaws too, they can be rude, they can be clumsy they can be pretty stupid etc. But here are are. Who makes a thread about something like this though? Lmfao
white man seen eating Garri in Lagos. Smh

3 Likes

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by IronGalaxy: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
youngsahito:
we need more of this people in d south south...money don come
you mean white people right?
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by SEGLIZ: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
izzou:

grin

The only people I've seen sitting in that position are Reverend sisters.

I wonder why she couldnt sit the usual way.

this was how women sit on bike while I was growing up. the noodles generation can never and would not relate with this.
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by planetx: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
seeing white people doing as much as picking on their noses anywhere in Nigeria must be an event amongst Nigerians to be honest . The white worship is on another level. it's a shame
And they get treated like sh.it when they go to this same white people countries

1 Like

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by IronGalaxy: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
white man seen eating Garri in Lagos. Smh
like bro? grin grin grin always puffing their chests around other African Africans, but come white man. Even a homeless white man seen eating Garri will make it on the pages of Nairaland. They have the gall in calling South Africans slaves but I see the slavery in their minds

2 Likes

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
[sup][/sup]

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by LeSudAfricaine: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
like bro? grin grin grin always puffing their chests around other African Africans, but come white man. Even a homeless white man seen eating Garri will make it on the pages of Nairaland. They have the gall in calling South Africans slaves but I see the slavery in their minds
Galaxy, it's honestly embarrassing to all Africans seeing the way Nigerians celebrate anything ,no matter how little white people do. You know the are villages to this day when they see a helicopter manned by white people descending to their villages and they think Gods have descended on them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by barragan: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Before motorcycles became a menace in Nigeria that was how our women use to sit on bikes. Some of you may be too young to remember or even have witnessed that time period.
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by LeSudAfricaine: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigsrdumb:
[sup][/sup]
This is supposed to be proof of? We don't celebrate seeing a white man shake hands with a local or hanging on a bike

Burning of infrastructure happens all over the world, the Greeks burnt a lot of their infrastructure during their recession

And to qoute a well known racist like Stefan Mollyneaux is also an indictment on how you worship white opinion

2 Likes

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Wallace2107: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
pocohantas:
Some Nigerians never get morale to sit like that on a bike. Some will sit the normal way and still hold that iron behind. Yet this woman is sitting comfortably in that position?

How do we do honour this woman for taking such risk on behalf of Nigeria and Nigerians?
the award to d dumbest nairalander goes to....pocolee above grin
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by IronGalaxy: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Galaxy, it's honestly embarrassing to all Africans seeing the way Nigerians celebrate anything ,no matter how little white people do. You know the are villages to this day when they see a helicopter manned by white people descending to their villages and they think Gods have descended on them?
It's not a coincidence that when something progressive or positive happens in South Africa it's either the work of white people, even when there's little or no white input, they even credit anything positive from Kenya to Indians and white expats.

For people who regularly claim to be "real Africans" or the supposed "Giant" Nigerians don't have faith in a black skin, their big talk is all a front. Check how they lambast blackness on daily, they even make fun of how our San people wear next to nothing. Very whitewashed people

3 Likes

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
omenka:
One of the most useless threads on the fp in the forum's history.

Someone should please tell the admin no one is against creating content from blogs but the forum is fast becoming a dumping ground for blogs.
Thank you.

I'm still trying to understand the purpose of this thread or why it's on the front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by MrCuteking(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
3pleo:
cheesy
It reminds me of one time like that when there was serious traffic and I decided to take bike. The bike man told me the last amount he can take me to where I'm going is 400 naira but I had just 200 with me. Fortunately, there was this fine lady with big front grin going to the same place and she also didn't have much with her. So the bikeman suggested he should carry both of us. I told her to mount the bike 1st so that I can sit behind but she refused, asking me to sit 1st so that she can sit behind. I concur because I want her big front to be touching my back grin but to my utmost dismay, she sat the way the oyinbo lady was sitting and I felt disappointed.
Halfway into the journey, the bikeman decided to take another route due to the traffic and the road was terribly bad. Before I say Jack Robinson, the lady was hugging me from behind with her full big front serving as a resting pillow for me. I didn't know when I whispered to the bike man that he should increase the speed cos I'm running late grin.
No be small enjoyment that day o grin grin

Believe the story at your own peril grin grin

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Gtuns(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
3pleo:
cheesy
It reminds me of one time like that when there was serious traffic and I decided to take bike. The bike man told me the last amount he can take me to where I'm going is 400 naira but I had just 200 with me. Fortunately, there was this fine lady with big front grin going to the same place and she also didn't have much with her. So the bikeman suggested he should carry both of us. I told her to mount the bike 1st so that I can sit behind but she refused, asking me to sit 1st so that she can sit behind. I concur because I want her big front to be touching my back grin but to my utmost dismay, she sat the way the oyinbo lady was sitting and I felt disappointed.
Halfway into the journey, the bikeman decided to take another route due to the traffic and the road was terribly bad. Before I say Jack Robinson, the lady was hugging me from behind with her full big front serving as a resting pillow for me. I didn't know when I whispered to the bike man that he should increase the speed cos I'm running late grin.
No be small enjoyment that day o grin grin

Believe the story at your own peril grin grin

Madt guy grin
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by gbolahanmudashi: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Yes I agree
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
This is supposed to be proof of? We don't celebrate seeing a white man shake hands with a local or hanging on a bike

Burning of infrastructure happens all over the world, the Greeks burnt a lot of their infrastructure during their recession

And to qoute a well known racist like Stefan Mollyneaux is also an indictment on how you worship white opinion

I don't worship white opinion, I'm exposing them so that those idiotic Nigerians who worship them can see them for what they truly are . A disgusting people.

Nigerians need to have more self awareness and esteem especially when it comes to dealing with cave Caucasiod beasts.

A post like this should never be on the front page.

Go to any European forum they always post the worst about Africa and blacks in general.

To all Nigerian white wannabe, remember that no matter how much the fix a chimpanzees nose it will still be ugly, or a pig will remain a pig no matter how much lipstick u put on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by giftedben: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Most women in the South East sit like that on bikes.
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by simplyshade: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
Build her a statue grin
pocohantas:
Some Nigerians never get morale to sit like that on a bike. Some will sit the normal way and still hold that iron behind. Yet this woman is sitting comfortably in that position?

How do we do honour her for taking such risk on behalf of Nigeria and Nigerians?
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by litaninja(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
**This White Couple**
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by mmsen: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
They're Chinese and they do a lot of strange things in China. Very fatalistic people.
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by mmsen: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigsrdumb:

I don't worship white opinion, I'm exposing them so that those idiotic Nigerians who worship them can see them for what they truly are . A disgusting people.

Nigerians need to have more self awareness and esteem especially when it comes to dealing with cave Caucasiod beasts.

A post like this should never be on the front page.

Go to any European forum they always post the worst about Africa and blacks in general.

To all Nigerian white wannabe, remember that no matter how much the fix a chimpanzees nose it will still be ugly, or a pig will remain a pig no matter how much lipstick u put on it.

I take your point but these people are Chinese.
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by dubbiskelly(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Since when did Asians become oyibo again ooo.
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by QuizSavvy: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
SmartyPants:

Why is that something that bothers you?

I have witnessed instances where Indians insist on being called "master" by their Nigerian staff.

Nigerians can also do anything for these low budget "oyibos"
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by SmartyPants(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
QuizSavvy:

I have witnessed instances where Indians insist on being called "master" by their Nigerian staff.

Nigerians can also do anything for these low budget "oyibos"

What does that have to do with them being called white?
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Dexter23401: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by QuizSavvy: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
SmartyPants:

What does that have to do with them being called white?

They are not "white" in the first place and calling foreigners "white" triggers slave mentality in Nigerians
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Legendguru: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by SmartyPants(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
QuizSavvy:

They are not "white" in the first place and calling foreigners "white" triggers slave mentality in Nigerians

Please bear with me.. How does calling foreigner white trigger this slave mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Aircraft Parked Along Oshodi-Anthony Expressway In Lagos. See Photos / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.