Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline (14334 Views)

Tough Policies: IMF, World Bank Take Over Nigeria’s Economy - TribuneOnline / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline / How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by PureGoldh(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmm
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by LastSurvivor11: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Been a Nigerian is a thing of shame

2 Likes

Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by IMAliyu(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
mumjee:
Naija......I fear our leaders
And fear the citizens that put them there.
They are accomplices not victims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by fortune1968: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
I'm tired of my country - Nigeria ! While I'm looking for money to complete my child school fees in the University .Our govt .is doing this ? Please, anybody in the house to grant me loan ? please o .
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by GOFRONT(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bros nawaoo.....This your Cassava too big o...No shift my womb abeg
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by bangbangall: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Corruption Corruption Corruption Corruption
Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari
APC APC APC APC
VOTERS VOTERS VOTERS VOTERS
ZOO ZOO ZOO ZOO
RIP RIP RIP
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by smitaro(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
even if dem go space go do d research, e no go still reach dat amount.. naija na wa..

Open scam..
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by Angelfrost(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-buharis-speech-on-nigerias-transition/amp/

Corruption to prepare, present, approve and even implement the padded budget.Corruption just running in every section of our national life under the government of next level like wildfire.

I'm seriously beginning to wonder how far corruption can go in fighting corruption... This nation is "amazing"!
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by mindtricks: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Na wa o
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by Kawabonga(m): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
APC!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by Arysexy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
Under Holy and Immaculate Buhari regime angry
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
Back2Daura:
Just imagine civil servants
Exactly, Nigerian workers are the problem of Nigeria. I just pity those who are blaming the federal govt
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
Exactly, Nigerian workers are the problem of Nigeria. I just pity those who are blaming the federal govt
Don't be ignorant. Be properly informed. Politicians in govt like APC are the problem of Nigeria. They're just feeding fat and looking for more money to chop. Nothing more, nothing less
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by mamaafrik(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Buhariii,efcc,Serap and every one that is supposed to investigate and ensure that things are done properly.
If anyone of you don't do the needful to unravel and bring people to book on this matter,it will not be well with your Health and life.
1billion Naira that can be used to empower youth and solve problem of unemployment.
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by ibechris(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
nextstep:
Na wah. 1 billion just to say how you will spend money. They haven't even spent the real money yet.
Is there a budget item for this expenditure?

So what are we to say when police asks for 300 Naira for borrowing pen, or ministry people want 2k for printing CofO?

Let me explain to u how it works,when they work out the actual money u are meant to pay for either C of O or mortgage,the officer will call u to tell u the actual figure and thereafter,tell u that he can reduce the cost for only if u can settle him with some cash as agreed. After everything,peanut will be paid to govt,while huge amount would be given to the officer. It happens in my office but God will help me not to be involved. I can't use my hands to destroy my family just by taking bribes. No no no!

I don't have that kind of mind.
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by mechanics(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
So it means budget preparation alone is very expensive, something has to be done to reduce the amount.
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Don't be ignorant. Be properly informed. Politicians in govt like APC are the problem of Nigeria. They're just feeding fat and looking for more money to chop. Nothing more, nothing less
So only apc members are in ministries, agencies and university guilty of this right? Think man
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
So only apc members are in ministries, agencies and university guilty of this right? Think man
Nope. But those budgets are not prepared by them. They simply supply overheads and all that. Budget preparation is done at ministry level and that's where those costs are fixed.
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by gentleguy1975: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
nextstep:
1billion, divide by 100 million youths (18-40 of age). So they collected the equivalent of 1k each from each young Nigerian just to prepare the budget? shocked
check well bro,if we go by ur calculation,then it is #10each
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Wow! Welcome to the shithole!

#govt of thieves,

by thieves,

for braindead simpletons!
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by BlackCrainte: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigeria is finished

The earlier citizens agree, the better for them to find alternatives

Its not a curse, Its just a logical conclusion derived from trend and forecast
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by sulaak(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
chinavs9ja:
And The masses are suffering

check my signature

They deserve to suffer, every other nations youth are on the street protesting Nigeria youth are busy complaining, stealing and prostituting
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by koyeni(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
shocked sad
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by israelmao(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Those budgets must have been etched in gold and diamond.

1 Like

Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by dangwarmai(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Please give me chance make i Faint. No Wonder Shekau Dey kill people any how.

2 Likes

Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by Kingspin(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
The idiot government will not look into such direction rather keep taxing Nigerians for their laziness and greed to fest.

1 Like

Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by WriterX(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
even a budget has its own budget
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by Akano5(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
N1b, Haba Those Stupid People, So for preparing how to spent It. I hope this Administration won't destroy this country for us. V What a country.

1 Like

Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by Myde4naija(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Educated illiterate will begin their useless ranting as usual.
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by inyenejo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
We sane minds apologise to Abacha and his family, finally we have seen the most corrupt regime of all time , buharigg and his looting machines in apcshit have distroyed our country in just four years ....PDP please come back we are sorry.

1 Like

Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by Walehelt(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
What a wow
Re: How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline by wink2015(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigerian should be restructured to end this wastages at the federal level.

The cost of governance is too high.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election / Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! / Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.