Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election (14307 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by MRSAWEDOFF: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLWeCHN7IPE

The Chairman, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Campaign Council and governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has said that the PDP will resist any attempt to rig the September 19 governorship election in the state. Wike said this in Benin during the flag off of the re-election campaign of Governor Godwin Obaseki.

“Nobody can rig this election. “No one man can decide what will happen in Edo State. “Today is the end of the so-called godfatherism.” Wike also recalled the negative statements made by a former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, against the APC candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, saying Ize-Iyamu cannot be trusted with public fund.

“You should not dance to his [Oshiomhole] tune. “APC believes in rigging but it will be difficult for them in Edo. “Obaseki has done well, he disappointed the godfathers in Edo. “We will retain the state as PDP. “Let’s replicate what we did in Rivers State by staying back and protect your votes. “Nothing will happen to anybody. “The election will be won by Obaseki’s achievements. “God-fatherism will not rise again. “For the fact that he resisted godfatherism, that alone showed that he has the interest of Edo people at heart. “So, you have no choice but to vote for him,” he said. Tambuwal: Nigerians are with you On his part, the governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal, said Nigerians are with Edo people in the struggle to liberate the state from godfathers. He called on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)’s chairman, Prof Mahmud Yakubu, to build on the legacies of immediate past chairman, Prof. Atahiru Jega. “I am appealing to President Muhammadu Buhari, even if the anti-corruption fight is becoming tougher and is failing, even if the security challenges are getting more and more, don’t fail in delivering free, fair election process to Nigeria. On his part, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State said that the debt profile left by Oshiomhole was settled by Obaseki, who “did very well.” Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State described Obaseki as a good product to sell. Handing over the party’s flag to Obaseki, the PDP National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, noted Oshiomhole had already said all that needed to be said about the APC candidate. He, therefore, urged Obaseki not to dissipate much energy on the election but concentrate on governance. In his speech, Obaseki said his main concern was how to make Edo great again. “Our message is that of hope. “We will continue to focus on how to improve governance, how to improve and transform the lives of the people,” he said

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nobody-can-rig-edo-governorship-election-wike.html

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Abdulhakeem78(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2020
“Nobody can rig this election. “No one man can decide what will happen in Edo State.

Yinmu undecided election that has been rigged already.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by frankmoney(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Lol , this man overhypes himself grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by omofranyoung(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2020
Man wey Sabi
Wike the wicked..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Mo3891: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2020
cool

Noise makers.

Mere AAC made him cry in Rivers

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by ThiagoKid(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2020
Wike to the rescue

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Imustreturn(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2020
grin

Ebube dike

A a a

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Slawormir: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Wike the wicked
We are in Edo state
Buhari won't help APC

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Latidoh1: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2020
I dey tell you.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by ACxxxMAN: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2020
I'm a professional AC technician looking for an opportunity to showcase my talent in the HVAC field. My service ranges from Installation of all types of air conditioner, maintenance and repairs of faulty Air conditioner system at a reasonable bargain. We deliver to suit your taste.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2020
nah Edo election dey rein nowadays
dem never talk about skul resumption
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyers for your business for just 3k

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Latidoh1: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Originakalokalo(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2020
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands,

that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

The book of revelation.

Come to Jesus today.

Run for your soul. Do not hesitate, do not wait...it is your soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by PigTormentor: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2020
Just listen to the Wicked Dictator that has been rigging River elections since 2015.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by chrisxxx(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2020
qwe
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Amspecial: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2020
angry
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2020
PDP it’s their normal way, crying wolf

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by PureGoldh(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2020
Gbam
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by XXLMANDIGO: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2020
They will make attempt to seriously rig in Edo forthcoming election to save face for Oshiomole whose political fortune and career is near extinction, but God and the people of Edo feels otherwise. Edo belongs to the people and to PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by MrImole: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2020
Nobody
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by einsteine(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2020
Mo3891:
Noise makers.

Mere AAC made him cry in Rivers

Made him cry by getting less than 20% of the votes?

Let's please engage brain before putting fingers to key

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by MrImole: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2020
Nobody...
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Gurusmark1: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2020
Cos Liverpool were not ready to spend!

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by brosom(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2020
coming from the chief rig

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by helinues: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2020
grin

Wike, always think much of himself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Lighthen: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2020
just making noise.rigging elections is so easy in nigeria.u don't even need much if u have the security agency's on your side.if u don't understand ask buhari what I mean

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by hisexcellency34: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2020
Hypocrite Wike that was hyping the praises on him by the Oba

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Confirmedzombie: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2020
I have bin tolding pipol that with Wike obasek has win the election.

I stood with obasek, he must won.
God bless Edo pipol

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Chekwube1989(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2020
Talk and do boss grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life / APC Governors Accuse Oil Marketers Of Causing Hardship / Chicago Academic Record: Tinubu, Atiku Resume Legal Battle In US Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.