Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Who is chenzen? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who is chenzen? (6808 Views)

How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. / Finally, Pictures Of CHENZEN Surfaces On Nairaland / Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is chenzen? by Bigcowhorn: 12:38am On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
blinking001:

You know that a pig is naturally senseless and dirty. When you fight with it you get dirty and the pig most times feels happy. I don't fight or throw banters with pigs.
[/s]

Re: Who is chenzen? by Bigcowhorn: 12:40am On Nov 03, 2019
blinking001:

You know that a pig is naturally senseless and dirty. When you fight with it you get dirty and the pig most times feels happy. I don't fight or throw banters with pigs.

Nor do I, particularly when the pig is up to 19 years in age. Those young adult ones can be very dirty indeed. They don;'t even blinking001, sorry blink at they amout of flich they lie in.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2019
Tsk tsk tsk.no matter how much u try to sound civil..the barbarism cant help purging out..on one month ban? undecided how exactly do members lnow one another is one ban or its duration? U are everything negative. . A paedophile, liar, addictive womanizer, low self esteem. Lol. grin..I intentionally havent been replying u cos u have a well effective way of proclaiming ur patheticity grin..and dont u think this childish gay misquotation mischievous accusation is getting stale? Obviously u are one of those nitherfuckers who spent school years chasing pussy but less study cos I believe theres something called SARCASM grin morrafvcker.keep it up boy ur self foolishness is entertaining me to read[s][/s]
Bigcowhorn:

Yeah, that's her. Both of you are very much alike, soft, smart and bold, well spoken too.

@RedCreme21, I for one know you are not insane but keeping a male friend who is that (BlueAir who's on 1 month ban), now that's an insult to my two naked eyes. He's gay, so I can understand your not wanting sex as an issue in the relationship but, come on they is bonkers, useless to man and beast. What good is he?[s][/s]
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2019
Trashy and barbaric as usual.damn.it has been fun watching u.im sure the khia lady u are desperate to grab hold on all on the hope of stepping out of Nigeria is watching ur hopelessness same with the redcreme21 female greenmist is also slowly getting enlightened about u.lol.face it bigcowhorn (sic and childish) the day ill be ready to place a money bounty on u on who ever gets u banned first as the winner. grin damn u will know no nairalander likes u because everytime u keep coming back from ban..ill be placing money on u to be followed amd banned...u go deactivate from nairaland angry[s][/s]
Bigcowhorn:

Nor do I, particularly when the pig is up to 19 years in age. Those young adult ones can be very dirty indeed. They don;'t even blinking001, sorry blink at they amout of flich they lie in[s][/s].
Re: Who is chenzen? by Bigcowhorn: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
BlueAir:
Tsk tsk tsk.no matter how much u try to sound civil..the barbarism cant help purging out..on one month ban? undecided how exactly do members lnow one another is one ban or its duration? U are everything negative. . A paedophile, liar, addictive womanizer, low self esteem. Lol. grin..I intentionally havent been replying u cos u have a well effective way of proclaiming ur patheticity grin..and dont u think this childish gay misquotation mischievous accusation is getting stale? Obviously u are one of those nitherfuckers who spent school years chasing pussy but less study cos I believe theres something called SARCASM grin morrafvcker.keep it up boy ur self foolishness is entertaining me to read
BlueAir:
Trashy and barbaric as usual.damn.it has been fun watching u.im sure the khia lady u are desperate to grab hold on all on the hope of stepping out of Nigeria is watching ur hopelessness same with the redcreme21 female greenmist is also slowly getting enlightened about u.lol.face it bigcowhorn (sic and childish) the day ill be ready to place a money bounty on u on who ever gets u banned first as the winner. grin damn u will know no nairalander likes u because everytime u keep coming back from ban..ill be placing money on u to be followed amd banned...u go deactivate from nairaland angry[/s]

Stop chasing my dick its Sunday. And stop defending men with such ferocity its a dead give away that you are gay
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2019
liquidfaya:
Greenmist= mvpptestly = chenzen.

Chenzen is the biggest loser here.

No matter how many Monikers you create buddy your stupidity always shines through.
you are a fool. Who is MVPtesley and what's this ongoing madness about? And who is this bastard liquidfaya or whatever u call ur bloody self.

1 Like

Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2019
GreenMist21:
smiley isnt chenzen a female?
u are a fool. It's a pity u are a lady.

1 Like

Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2019
MVPtesley:
chenzen is god.
I am no god. Thanks
Re: Who is chenzen? by liquidfaya: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2019
chenzen:
you are a fool. Who is MVPtesley and what's this ongoing madness about? And who is this bastard liquidfaya or whatever u call ur bloody self.
which just confirms everything I said.
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2019
liquidfaya:
which just confirms everything I said.

u ll be banned until Christmas... wait for it.

1 Like

Re: Who is chenzen? by Omar09(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2019
chenzen:

You dare call a woman a fool? You dare go against your principles? You dare abuse a woman? What do you preach mister?

This is feminine abuse in the highest order.
Re: Who is chenzen? by liquidfaya: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2019
chenzen:
u ll be banned until Christmas... wait for it.
Emotional chenzen failing to trend. No amount of "who is Chenzen" threads will make you popular.

See threads about ubunja written by naira landers sprouting daily. You just a joke. Have a good day.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
My morrafuckerr is on baan grin
blinking001:

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
U no get joy o angry

Bigcowwhorre..how ban market? I never begin my public witchhunting bounty o
chenzen:
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
BlueAir:
My morrafuckerr is on baan grin
I think I'm getting use to ignoring that retarrded mor0n. He deserves to be banned for life.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
Believe me.he will practically be banned for life when im ready to start my bounty on him but im busy offline. .and its not normal to get used to such a disgusting and comical personality.he has a poor social skill grin if u see the way he was advocating for child rape just to gain a stand in a sex maniac thread eh but I killed his show and got him banned after that he got obsessed and terrorized by me.lol
blinking001:

I think I'm getting use to ignoring that retarrded mor0n. He deserves to be banned for life.
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
BlueAir:
Believe me.he will practically be banned for life when im ready to start my bounty on him but im busy offline. .and its not normal to get used to such a disgusting and comical personality.he has a poor social skill grin if u see the way he was advocating for child rape just to gain a stand in a sex maniac thread eh but I killed his show and got him banned after that he got obsessed and terrorized by me.lol
The mor0n should stay banned for life. grin grin grin
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 5:31am On Nov 04, 2019
Oh this is sweet . obviously bigcowwhor(sic) is where ive put him.relaxah son . You'll be joining in 24-48hrs max
BattleFox:

Lo and behold the 19 year old old who needs papa BlueAir's approval and pat on the head to function. Very quiet while papa is away on ban but comes alive when papa returns.

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

Who's your daddy?
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 5:38am On Nov 04, 2019
grin
blinking001:

Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 04, 2019
BattleFox:

Ah, shit don't get your balls in an uproar, he's just resting and watching you dispaly your monumental ignorance and low mentality. all over the place

He sends his greetings!!
hmm
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2019
blinking001:

blinking001:

So you need BlueBressess to pat you on the back and give approvals to all you do.

Who's your daddy?
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2019
BlueAir:
Oh this is sweet . obviously bigcowwhor(sic) is where ive put him.relaxah son . You'll be joining in 24-48hrs max

Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2019
BatleFox:

So you need BlueBressess to pat you on the back and give approvals to all you do.

Who's your daddy?
Batle Rat grin grin
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2019
blinking001:

Batle Rat grin grin

Abi, a big gay rat. grin grin grin

Catch you and blueair later. Gotta migrate to do a deal now.

See you later kiddo!
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Runner grin fear of blueair is obviously more dangerous than of globalman
BatleFox:

Abi, a big gay rat. grin grin grin

Catch you and blueair later. Gotta migrate to do a deal now.

See you later kiddo!

Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
liquidfaya:

Emotional chenzen failing to trend. No amount of "who is Chenzen" threads will make you popular.

See threads about ubunja written by naira landers sprouting daily. You just a joke. Have a good day.
who is ubunja... is that a name of a person, place or thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? / After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) / Could She Be A Lez?...help Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.