Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Just In: Dr.joy Yimebe Nunieh Appointed Acting Md, Nddc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Dr.joy Yimebe Nunieh Appointed Acting Md, Nddc (4677 Views)

Buhari Appoints Emmanuel Audu-Ohwavborua As Acting MD, NDDC / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Reverse Your Nomination Of MD NDDC, Delta Ijaws Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Dr.joy Yimebe Nunieh Appointed Acting Md, Nddc by Upritman(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Information Parrot Nigeria

Dr.Joy Yimebe Nunieh has been appointed as the Acting Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.

Also appointed in Acting Capacities were Mr.Bassey Effang as Executive Director finance and Prophet Jones Erue as Executive Director projects.

This was revealed by the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio in a live television programme, Politics Today of Channels Television that was monitored by Information Parrot Nigeria.

The move which is coming few hours after the Senate received the nomination letter of the president on the NDDC may not be unconnected to the recent order for a forensic probe of the NDDC.

It may interest you to note that before now, Dr.Nunieh was the representative of Rivers State on the yet to be confirmed management team of the NDDC.

Senator Akpabio said the acting management will last for few weeks pending the final confirmation of the new management board.

(c) https://infoparrotng.com/just-in-dr-joy-yimebe-nunieh-appointed-acting-md-nddc/

Re: Just In: Dr.joy Yimebe Nunieh Appointed Acting Md, Nddc by daddytime(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmm

Akpabio concentrate him entire ministry on NDDC. It says a lot.

This aunty Joy ready activate her village people to make dem forget to unseat her...

Who no like money,?
Re: Just In: Dr.joy Yimebe Nunieh Appointed Acting Md, Nddc by sapele914(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Akpabio concentrate him entire ministry on NDDC. It says a lot.

This aunty Joy ready activate her village people to make dem forget to unseat her...

Who no like money,?
Itsekeri Aunty, I wonder what Rita Lori will say now?
Re: Just In: Dr.joy Yimebe Nunieh Appointed Acting Md, Nddc by chukel(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
sapele914:
Itsekeri Aunty, I wonder what Rita Lori will say now?
no. Ogoni aunty.
Re: Just In: Dr.joy Yimebe Nunieh Appointed Acting Md, Nddc by staymore: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations to her
Re: Just In: Dr.joy Yimebe Nunieh Appointed Acting Md, Nddc by ursullalinda(f): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
A woman to head NDDC.....hmmmm....Hop say she fit fight the war? Congrats to her
Re: Just In: Dr.joy Yimebe Nunieh Appointed Acting Md, Nddc by rOsy247(f): 12:18am On Oct 30, 2019
Congratulations to her
Re: Just In: Dr.joy Yimebe Nunieh Appointed Acting Md, Nddc by netpro(m): 4:50am On Oct 30, 2019
ursullalinda:
A woman to head NDDC.....hmmmm....Hop say she fit fight the war? Congrats to her

Her tenure is expected to be for few weeks. But I believe there is a very strong political will to sustain her. The administration and the Minister really want to revamp NDDC.

I hope they will complete some of the numerous abandoned projects across Niger Delta.
Re: Just In: Dr.joy Yimebe Nunieh Appointed Acting Md, Nddc by Jimi24: 5:57am On Oct 30, 2019
Yes
Good pedigree, respectable family Ogoni woman. We expect her to fight, fight, fight like her Daddy for tangible, well executed, impactful projects for Rivers State

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Deployed To Ihiala Election Anambra Seen Wearing Odeshi Juju Charm-pic / Igbos Richest In Africa, Per Capita. Facts Don't Lie / [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.