Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) (35478 Views)

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by FriendNG: 1:16am On Jan 04, 2019
To come back Jan 14 for another test run.

Minister for transportation Amaechi has directed CCECC to complete Iju-Agbado section of Lagos-Ibadan rail in 2 weeks. The minister gave the directive on Thursday while taking a train ride on the ongoing Lagos-Ibadan rail project from Lagos-Abeokuta and Ibadan sections.

He wanted the Chinese firm to speed up ongoing work between Iju in Lagos and Agbado in Ogun, due to the high volume of passengers. The minister pledge to come for a test-run on Jan.14, to ensure that the sections were completed.

“The problem the contractor has now is the civil work between Agbado and Iju which is critical to me because I don’t think passengers should go and board train from Agbado. “I believe that it is important that the closer we are to Lagos, the better for the rail. “That is what we are battling now because I want them to use the same speed noticed in some sections in the construction of Agbado area to Iju.

“They want us to flag off from Agbado but I don’t want because I feel Iju will be more appropriate to flag off and they said they will be ready with that axis in two weeks. “ I think we should get to Iju because it will not be wise to drive from Lagos to Agbado to board train,” he said.

According to him, the slow pace of work witnessed on the project was due to inadequate equipment and manpower. “They argued that lack of equipment was responsible for the pace of work because the equipment were not on-the-shelf equipment that can just be picked and paid for. “What is causing the delay on the Agbado to Iju axis is equipment related. “The equipment have to be applied from overseas, we will have to wait for the processing and then ship them down and if we wait for those equipment, we might be finishing the job when the equipment will arrive.

“We are expecting 30 passenger coaches mixed with locomotive wagons, 300 wagons and two sets of Diesel Multiple Unit (DMU) made up of ten coaches each and two motorcars will arrive Lagos before the construction work is completed,” he said.

On the ongoing Itakpe-Warri test-run, the minister said it would extend to May after which it would commence commercial activities.
Watch The Video Here

http://freshtimes.com.ng/news/amaechi-take-train-ride-he-inspect-lagos-ibadan-rail-pics-video

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by FriendNG: 1:17am On Jan 04, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by FriendNG: 1:17am On Jan 04, 2019

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by FriendNG: 1:18am On Jan 04, 2019

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by adem30: 1:43am On Jan 04, 2019
And one idiot will say Southwest should not vote for Buhari

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Ikpewe: 1:58am On Jan 04, 2019
SAI BABA IS WORKING

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by hyfr(m): 2:16am On Jan 04, 2019
I see chinese inscriptions on the train. Everything in Nigeria is being monopolized by Chinese guys. Even our FG borrows from them, now i know why obi always makes reference with them. Where this country id going is what i dont know

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by madridguy(m): 2:28am On Jan 04, 2019
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 04, 2019
adem30:

Ha! Ogbeni, whish idiot is that ni?

Don't mind him o! The entire Yoruba race should go ahead and vote for Buhari o, because of uncompleted railway.

After baba Buhari has completed in 2023, it will be the turn of Asiwaju (if there's still Nigeria).

After Tinubu, it will be the turn of El'Rufai.

After El'Rufai, it will be the turn of Fashola. etc, etc,

Don't let those people deceive you from the Yoruba ultimate agenda, you hear?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by DEXTROVERT: 2:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Southwest
Has
No
Option
Than
To
Support
BUHARI
Having
Gained
Enormously
From
This
GOVERNMENT
Than
PDP
16yrs
Of
Nothing

From
Vice president
Key
Ministers
To
Rail
Project
To
Further
Open
Up
Ogun
Oyo
States
For
Spill
Over
Effect
From
Lagos
Mighty
Road
Projects
Lag-ib Expressway
Etc

Let
No
One
Mention
ARTICULOOT
COS
WE
ARE
BUHARILIZED

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by deomelllo: 3:12am On Jan 04, 2019
grin

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by kunle75(m): 3:16am On Jan 04, 2019
hyfr:
I see chinese inscriptions on the train. Everything in Nigeria is being monopolized by Chinese guys. Even our FG borrows from them, now i know why obi always makes reference with them. Where this country id going is what i dont know

Yes they're ruling the world now by proxy i mean going by their external reserve capacity. America is not immune from them too as i speak. The inscription you see on the train is a deliberate attempt to make sure Nigerians working for them did not understand how those things work for the now,such that their nationals working presently wouldn't be repatriated as soon as the project is completed. They do that alot just to remain relevant in the life of the project and protect their foreign interests too.

15 Likes

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Disclaimer: 3:19am On Jan 04, 2019
Inspecting a project that is long due for commisioning. How many projects have this administration started and completed in almost four years in power, aside those inherited from GEJ? Inspector general.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:21am On Jan 04, 2019
Wailers where are thou? Sai baba till 2023. Quote your ancestors if you are not pleased.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by MufasaRebirth: 3:24am On Jan 04, 2019
adem30:
Who talk say make you no vote Buhari grin

No mind them bros, Even though we don’t have good jobs, at least we have railway grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by ipobarecriminals: 3:30am On Jan 04, 2019
angry angry sad embarassed angry Fl@thead 1.Fake pic. Pig 2 .Haa!That is not Rotimi.He's Mr Brownson from Tanzania. Ipob jhudas 3. Is that not South Africa joborg station completed by foremost IB Doc Jona. fl@thead 4,nah refurbish train sef. Aggressive pig 5, wail,chest beat,insult/attack passers-by. it shall not be well with that man bouncing up to sell NNPC on Olx

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by oziamaka: 3:41am On Jan 04, 2019
there is no functional rail in South where this minister hails from. the stop and push train people were managing from pH to Aba disappointed since November till date. the minister is busy fixing other places. charity they say begins at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by ipobarecriminals: 3:48am On Jan 04, 2019
No Erection in bEAST by Maxi Kanu lefuledum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:00am On Jan 04, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI .

Keep taking us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, the land flowing with milk and honey.

We sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians love you so much Daddy.

4 + 4 issa GOAL!
Boyooosa:

What is your background?
As in, your 'so much love' for pmb, is it political, philosophical or natural?

May be it can be extended...who knows?
ALL NATURAL.
ALL PERSONAL.
We are not here to campaign.
Not here to say anyone should love or vote for PMB.
You can't see us talking this way about any other politicians.
We only believe PMB is the man to move Nigeria to a land flowing with milk and honey.
And we employ EVERYONE to vote for any candidate of their choice next month.
Posterity will judge us all....
So using your word, if extended or not, our love for our darling President will remain constant...

TRUE CONFESSION from :
People have been asking how much we were paid to campaign for Buhari , we always deny the allegation. This is a new year and we want to come clean.
Yes we were paid to campaign for Buhari 
Buhari himself paid us.
He paid us when he started completing abandoned projects, he paid us when he paid pensioners, he paid us when after 35 years of paper work he finally brought a train to Warri.
Yes he paid us to campaign for him
He paid us when he allowed even those that curse him to access N-power and Tradermoni. He paid us when he prevented fuel marketers from going on strike that would have lead to untold hardship during the holiday period
He paid us, and handsomely too. 
For more of these payments we are voting for PMB come 2019.
PMB 2019!!!

So Boyooosa, here you have it bro!
Matt: 7:7

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by idonhammer: 5:04am On Jan 04, 2019
adem30:
Ooooh..i pity your unborn children.
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by goodlifehyd(m): 5:05am On Jan 04, 2019
In as much as we are happy about the development i just think Africa is fast becoming Chinese dumping ground and soon they will start controlling some countries, heard they took over a country's water already

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by helinues: 5:05am On Jan 04, 2019
So Buhari had already made up his mind to scatter projects everywhere abi.

Oya continuing.. We want it like that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by deomelllo: 5:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Disclaimer:
Inspecting a project that is long due for commisioning. How many projects have this administration started and completed in almost four years in power, aside those inherited from GEJ? Inspector general.

Sadly for you, this project is getting completed in less than four years, this is the fastest rail construction in the history of Nigeria while your worthless stealing is not corruption GEJ and your corrupt PDP uncles spent 16 years in office and looted $800 billion and still couldn't any rail project.

Btw, can you show us any project started and completed by the PDP in their first 4 years from 1999-2003? Of course, you can not.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Not #impressed. GEJ's #leftover......which PMB shall never complete. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Lexusgs430: 5:17am On Jan 04, 2019
hyfr:

Don't worry, Be Happy...... Nigeria has already been mortgaged over for 10 generations and still counting.......

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 04, 2019
deomelllo:

Sadly for you, this project is getting completed in less than four years, this is the fastest rail construction in the history of Nigeria while your worthless stealing is not corruption GEJ and your corrupt PDP uncles spent 16 years in office and looted $800 billion and still couldn't any rail project.

Btw, can you show us any project started and completed by the PDP in their first 4 years from 1999-2003? Of course, you can not.
Keep floating in the sea of ignorance and misinformation. Even birds of the air knows GEJ started the rail projects. PDP has plenteous infrastructural achievements than this development-locked political accident. So na dis 4km rail wey never even reach Ibadan una get to show for four years.....#naijadonsuffer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by deomelllo: 5:33am On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
MarsianAbraham:
Keep floating in the sea of ignorance and misinformation. Even birds of the air knows GEJ started the rail projects. PDP has plenteous infrastructural achievements than this development-locked political accident. So na dis 4km rail wey never even reach Ibadan una get to show for four years.....#naijadonsuffer
[/s]

As expected, typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Jonadull: 5:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Sai Baba till 2023
Pigs and idiots should go and die

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 04, 2019
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

As expected, typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob.
chai.....buharrhea don kill ur IQ....... so for explaining the fact, ur first impression about me be say I be IPOB? ......ewooooh!...#idonsuffer
Re: Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) by deomelllo: 5:45am On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
MarsianAbraham:
chai.....buharrhea don kill ur IQ....... so for explaining the fact, ur first impression about me be say I be IPOB? ......ewooooh!...#idonsuffer
[/s]

Silly ipob, show us the projects jona and your looting and stealing PDP uncles started and completed in 4 years from 1999-2003.

And or STFU.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail / Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.