Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? (25285 Views)

Of All Messi’s Photos, These Two Are The Most Heart Breaking For Certain Fans / Emiliano Sala: His Sister Posts Heart Breaking Tribute / 10 Worst Goalkeepers Mistakes In Football History (funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2019
greypencils:
shoo...I remember that one...that one pain me enter marrow...shooooooo
guy I no go 4get dat day.. with d form wey Man Utd dae dat season,, after we dn win like 5 games straight on top d 8-2 wey we nack arsenal,,, naso I carry confidence enta viewing centre siddon 4 front seat cum dae shout say anybody wey go like bet d game 1k say man city no go score pass 1.. Thank God nobody gree bet, cos na double gbege e 4 b

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by NifemiKolade(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2019
It has to be the World Cup finals between Germany and Argentina 2014. The look on my G. O. A. T face broke my heart cry
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Yoighaman(m): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2019
Many painful moments but recently, it was the Man City vs Spurs match in the last champions league semi-finals, had we beaten Spurs, the final would have been more interesting facing a Liverpool, we badly needed that CL trophy and still do till today. Let's see how it goes on another attempt but the one that sweet me die was that final day match that Man City and Man U were struggling to win the EPL trophy, Aguero scored a stunner and Man U fans the world over wanted to commit suicide, lol.....anyway, one love to all the football lovers in the house. Cheers peeps.
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Omoslim26: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2019
Anskid:

So all those 6-2 and 5-0 doesn't break your heart? Say the truth naaah grin grin

abeg i don leave those ones for God besides i don beat am 11-1 before too

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by jamesfadairo(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2019
Airtimex:

Thank you bro. I can still feel his anger even before that penalty. embarassed The spirit was down already. I felt for him though...life of a footballer

true, he was so fruatrated before the end of the match as they lost more chances after liverpool equalised. Liverpool was destined to win that match

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by jamesfadairo(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2019
Sunnyobums:
Man u vs Chelsea the first match this season, the moment Daniel James scored the 4th goal and ran off like a headless chicken, the anger raging within my soul was so great that I almost beat my friend to death for trolling me on the way home, inside life.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllzzzzzzzz

how did you feel last night?
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by jamesfadairo(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2019
Fmusty:
Anytime C Ronaldo scores a goal.

so you have been unhappy for 702 times, krissconnect come and carry your friend o
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by jamesfadairo(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2019
Equity15:
lmao grin same here bro...you no hate am reach me

lol, thirded

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by krissconnect(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2019
jamesfadairo:

so you have been unhappy for 702 times, krissconnect come and carry your friend o
May amadioha visit you
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by jamesfadairo(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2019
krissconnect:

May amadioha visit you

u want him to catch fire?
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by krissconnect(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
jamesfadairo:

u want him to catch fire?
Hahahaha
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
jamesfadairo:

The beauty of that Roma's last goal is in Peter Drury's voice, "Roma has risen from their ruins, Manolas the greek god in Rome..." The match sweet me die

Las las, Peter Drury dey make commentary sweet for body

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
obembet:

Sweetheart, my blood is red oo.
my blood is red also, but it's Liverpool's red. My days as a Man Utd supporter is long gone...who knows? Maybe in the future wink

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Sunnyobums: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
jamesfadairo:

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllzzzzzzzz
how did you feel last night?
Worthless my brother

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Bestchoice4me(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
UCL final Chelsea vs Man Utd.. That moment Terry stepped up to take d last penalty to claim d first ever Champions League trophy.. The guy slipped on only for the ball to hit d woodwork.. Later on Anelka missed another one, The first day I cried because of football, I couldn't eat that night..
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by meobizy(f): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
My most heartbreaking memory is none. I don’t see the point focusing on a game owned by children getting played by adults.
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by lolinglong(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2019
2005 my first year to be a football fan I so love AC Milan that I couldn't sleep fine that night were shevchenko lost d penalty.. from 3 up to 3-3
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by jamesfadairo(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2019
Sammie25:

Las las, Peter Drury dey make commentary sweet for body

I dey tell u, his commentary is the best, far above others
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2019
My own is just when I finally decide to watch FIFA world cup finals.

Nigeria making progress from the beginning.
But,when it gets to the semi-finals you'll start hearing stuffs like
Nigeria 0 Brazil 3.

E dey pain sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation / Ahmed Musa Reacts After Being Named Nigerian 2018 Player Of The Year! (Photo) / Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.