Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? (25292 Views)

Of All Messi’s Photos, These Two Are The Most Heart Breaking For Certain Fans / Emiliano Sala: His Sister Posts Heart Breaking Tribute / 10 Worst Goalkeepers Mistakes In Football History (funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by MrStan11(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
The day Arsenal cut my slip.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Never mind.
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by petrelli07: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Iniesta's goal against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge...
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by echobazz: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
simiife:
it has to be Liverpool vs Barcelona, itwas unacceptable, the fact that I was having physics exam(waec)the next day made it worse,I couldn't read again dat nite,i thank God I was able to control myself as the loss didn't affect my remaining papers then
Hope you came out in flying colors or you walked alone
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by OBTMOS(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Anskid:

Lol sorry bro. You were on the receiving end of The Miracle Of Istanbul. Liverpool are truly the mentality giants, Kings of Never say never. They were destined to win it.

You're the first AC Milan fan I've met in Nigeria tho
nooo... I have AC Milan fans as friend

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by JON01: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
madridguy:
Some of my top most heartbreaking moment in football.

USA 1994: NIGERIA VS ITALY
Just as discussed on a thread here yesterday, Roberto Baggio gave me heart attack that day which took few days before i could recover.

Ghana/Nigeria 2000( Cup of Nation ) : CAMEROUN VS NIERIA .... FINAL
Immediately Victor Ikpeba penalty was disallow my BP nearly cut, it was a very sad Sunday evening.

SYDNEY 2000 ( OLYMPIC FOOTBALL GAME )
Nigeria Vs Chile
This particular match every Nigeria sport papers tagged Agali vs Zamarano tongue Victor Agali was our Ahmed Musa of that tournament tongue Chile beat us like small pickin and i cannot forget that morning.

Trinidad and Tobago 2001 ( FIFA U-17 )

One of the best Nigeria outing in junior level. This tournament produce Nigeria player like Femi Opabunmi, Temile, Sambo and co shocked Due to time difference, every match for this tournament is midnight Nigeria time. Chai, futbol don suffer me tongue
Our opening match was against France which we won but they revenge for Final whooping us 3-0.

Sinama-Pongole and Le Tallec those boys shows us pepper that midnight.

Korea/Japan 2002 ( Fifa world cup )
Nigeria vs Sweden

Our darling Super Eagle needed that match so badly as second match of the tournament after we have lost first game to Argentina. We started the match well, with brilliant performance but last last Henrik Larssen do us strong thing. To go school that day na war tongue

Keep on supporting super eagles Nah heart attack go kill you Las las

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Gudguyz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Home goal

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks cry
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Angelfrost(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Roddyricch1:
I cried during the ucl final in 2009 between Chelsea and Man U, the moment anelka missed that penalty.. I WEPT cry but God put a smile on my face 3 years after at allianz arena.

Anelka??!... undecided
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by chinchonglee(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
madridguy:
Some of my top most heartbreaking moment in football.

USA 1994: NIGERIA VS ITALY
Just as discussed on a thread here yesterday, Roberto Baggio gave me heart attack that day which took few days before i could recover.

Ghana/Nigeria 2000( Cup of Nation ) : CAMEROUN VS NIERIA .... FINAL
Immediately Victor Ikpeba penalty was disallow my BP nearly cut, it was a very sad Sunday evening.

SYDNEY 2000 ( OLYMPIC FOOTBALL GAME )
Nigeria Vs Chile
This particular match every Nigeria sport papers tagged Agali vs Zamarano tongue Victor Agali was our Ahmed Musa of that tournament tongue Chile beat us like small pickin and i cannot forget that morning.

Trinidad and Tobago 2001 ( FIFA U-17 )

One of the best Nigeria outing in junior level. This tournament produce Nigeria player like Femi Opabunmi, Temile, Sambo and co shocked Due to time difference, every match for this tournament is midnight Nigeria time. Chai, futbol don suffer me tongue
Our opening match was against France which we won but they revenge for Final whooping us 3-0.

Sinama-Pongole and Le Tallec those boys shows us pepper that midnight.

Korea/Japan 2002 ( Fifa world cup )
Nigeria vs Sweden

Our darling Super Eagle needed that match so badly as second match of the tournament after we have lost first game to Argentina. We started the match well, with brilliant performance but last last Henrik Larssen do us strong thing. To go school that day na war tongue
Guy u don old ooo

Hp say u don marry??
1994?? I still dey 1yr dat time na

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
I don't have any. The scores are always the way I want them to be. The only football I watch is the PlayStation I play. I can't develop BP over nothing.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Gabson91(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mahrez tear apkpeyi free kick at dying minutes

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by spiritedtete: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
U S A '94

Nigeria vs Italy... 89 minute equaliser...

The memory lives in me forever....

From Amunike Early goal...

To Zola Red card

Arrigo sacchi ... Shouting from the sideline like he was going to cry

To Roberto Baggio goal...

I crieddddddd!

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by herbegail(f): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
uefa champoins league semi final
liverpool vs barcelona
after barca won and liverpool made a come back

and imagine the two club nah my club
but my bf was a liverpool fan and dat day i supported barca

i vex no be smalll ohhhhh...........i no even follow my bf talk

10 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by emsco(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Any time the last game on my ticket spoil my game. lol
seriously that should be 1998 when Denmark defeated Nigeria by 4 : 1 .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by franchasng: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
I am yet to forgive two footballers:

1.) Yakubu Aiyegbeni

2.) Luiz Suarez for using hand to catch Ghana goal during SA 2019 world cup angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Obiaksnews: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
The reason i can never support Barcelona, They freaking deprived Man united of two UCL trophies, i don't like remembering those nights.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by echobazz: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
Liverpool vs Manchester City

The match ended 5:0 in favour of man shitty and my favorite player Mane was red carded

it was really an awful match

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by madridguy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
I no be today meat but i never marry. grin

chinchonglee:

Guy u don old ooo

Hp say u don marry??
1994?? I still dey 1yr dat time na

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Skye231(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
me too cry i could not eat that night, i was still a student that time, my barca friends won't lemme be it later leads to fight
femi4:
Iniesta goal at Stamford bridge ucl semis Che vs Barca
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by jaido09: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
USA ‘94. Nigeria vs Italy. I was in secondary school at the time. Watched it at the housemaster’s house. We were all dejected after the match. I almost cried that day.

9 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Juventus4life: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
Juventus vs Madrid final. when Madrid beat Juventus 3:1
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by soleexx(m): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
kirus
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by MobilityExpress: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
M
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by TemmyT002(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
The two Champions League finals that Manchester United lost.
That is the reasons why I will never like that short devil called Messi.
He broke my heart.

20 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by wman(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chelsea 1-1 Barcelona in 2009.

That last minute goal from Iniesta. After all the cheating and ignored penalty calls from Tom Ovrebo.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by wiseone28: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nigeria vs India match.

i can't forget that day

13 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Holamilekan97(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chelsea VS Man Utd.
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by grandstar(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
1994 World Cup when Nigeria lost to Italy

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Martartins(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
Losing two champions league finals to Barca. The same reason I never like or support Pep and Messi..............LOL

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by Macnnoli4(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
The Ghana 2008 match where Nigeria lost out in the competition. I don't remember the team we lost to.
Re: What's Your Most Heart Breaking Moment In Football? by tot(f): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
It's like nobody watches local league. See Manchester, Liverpool, Chelsea everywhere. UK is a lucky country , they have successfully monetized this game lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Reacts After Being Named Nigerian 2018 Player Of The Year! (Photo) / Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation / Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.