Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! (6450 Views)

This Will Never Happen To You... See The Most Horrific Accident (photo) / An / Occupation:Amalgamation of Nigeria,Never Happen,only fraudster believe it-Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by na2day(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
THE STORY OF LIBERIA!
Welcome to The Vice Guide to Liberia. VBS travels to West Africa to rummage through the messy remains of a country ravaged by 14 years of civil war. Despite the United Nation’s eventual intervention, most of Liberia’s young people continue to live in abject poverty, surrounded by filth, drug addiction, and teenage prostitution. The former child soldiers who were forced into war have been left to fend for themselves, the murderous warlords who once led them in cannibalistic rampages have taken up as so-called community leaders, and new militias are lying in wait for the opportunity to reclaim their country from a government they rightly mistrust. America’s one and only foray into African colonialism is keeping a very uneasy peace indeed. In Part 1, Vice’s own Shane Smith provides a brief history lesson and some essential context for understanding what caused Liberia’s civil war and how things got so bad. Liberia was originally planned and founded as a homeland for former slaves back in 1821. But fast forward a bunch of years and a military coup and you find the First Liberian Civil War in 1989: yet another third-world regime change in which the US-backed opposition, led by Charles Taylor, overthrows a government unfriendly to US interests. Once in power, Taylor’s corrupt, dysfunctional government quickly finds itself under attack by local warlords, leading to the Second Liberian Civil War ten years later. From there things go from bad to total poo.

THE VIDEO IS VERY GRAPHIC

[flash=640,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQSjyYRTDVM?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

Having problem wit the embed, watch d video here!

http://www.vbs.tv/watch/the-vice-guide-to-travel/the-vice-guide-to-liberia
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by na2day(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
There shall be no 2nd Nigerian civil war o!
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by jason12345: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2010
na2day!:

i feel you my brother,i have seen the video.

i hope it will never happen in nigeria! yoruba, igbo and hausa (the three most tribal groups) talk to each other!!! i have said my own!
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by chosen04(f): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2010
na2day!:

There can never be peace if injustices continues . . . . . .So stop!!!!!!!
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by na2day(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2010
jason12345:

i feel you my brother,i have seen the video.

i hope it will never happen in nigeria! yoruba, igbo and hausa (the three most tribal groups) talk to each other!!! i have said my own!

You saw dat boy holding human heart? chai cry
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by na2day(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
chosen04:

Did u bother to watch d video?
Eniti Sango ba ti oju e wole,  ko ni bawon bu oba koso!
War is never a resort o!
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by jason12345: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2010
na2day!:

You saw dat boy holding human heart? chai  cry
i saw it! things like that get me emotional. how can a human do that to another human? may GOD help us all with our corrupt leaders!

chosen04:

may i ask, what injustice?
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by na2day(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2010
THE REST OF THE VIDEO

VERY EXPLICIT VIDEO, WATCH AT YOUR DISCRETION!

THE WHOLE VIDEO

Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by na2day(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2010
angry Imagine dat guy in dreadlock saying Nigerians are d one bringing drugs into liberia, Imagine dat!  angry
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by na2day(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2010
I just finished watching the 56mins video,
I beg all of u guyz that are clamoring for war!
Please watch this video, the full version and u'll change your mind about war in general.

If nigeria dare go into another war, our state will be worse than this!
May God help us!
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by kunleski: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
Is Africa  cursed?
This video  should be watched by all politicians
As the route not to follow !
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by jason12345: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
na2day!:

angry Imagine dat guy in dreadlock saying Nigerians are d one bringing drugs into liberia, Imagine dat!  angry

na wa ooo! what our people would do for money
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by jason12345: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2010
how come butt naked was singing in yoruba
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by Osama10(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2010
;d
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2010
hopefully all those morons chanting bloody revolution will see this and know how revolutions turn out in africa

maybe you can also look up some sierraa leone shortsleeve and congo gang rapes just in case the message doe not hit home
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by jason12345: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2010
oyb:

hopefully all those morons chanting bloody revolution will see this and know how revolutions turn out in africa

maybe you can also look up some sierraa leone shortsleeve and congo gang despoils just in case the message doe not hit home

GBAM!!!

Most of them are in diaspora and will not come home if there is trouble. all they have is mouth and the laptop!

the true nigerians are the ones who will suffer it!
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by aljharem(m): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2010
am a changed man after this video

no war

lets us all unite cry
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by OAM4J: 12:17am On Nov 13, 2010
jason12345:

how come butt unclothed was singing in yoruba

he was in Nigeria after the war as a refugee before moving back to Liberia. I guess he got converted in Nigeria
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by dayokanu(m): 12:28am On Nov 13, 2010
Exactly what I was telling people that are always screaming for war, You think say war na Mortal Kombat?

Google "Balkan war crimes" and read what happened in EUrope less than 20yrs ago.

War is a terrible thing but when toddlers get on laptops and clamour for war then I can only SMH
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by Epiphany(m): 12:38am On Nov 13, 2010
shocked
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by oderemo(m): 2:43am On Nov 13, 2010
since the day i watched that iraqi militant butchering that american captives with knives murmuring allah wakbar , i never and will never clamour 4 war.
Excepts when ezeuche brings his stupidness on show.
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 13, 2010
I say, if Nigeria wants a civil war. . . .they need to ask the ppl abroad to come home and fight before they declare war.

Watch how many internet warriors go go.

@video So sad they kill innocent babies to drink their blood. . . .sick!
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by Abagworo(m): 2:51am On Nov 13, 2010
To save Nigeria is in everyone's hand.The save Nigeria group are the volunteers risking their lives and crossing ethnic and religious barriers to make Nigeria a home for all.Let all positive minded Nairalanders join SNG.Through that we can make our voice heard and our nation survive.Let us vote for change in 2011.
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by na2day(m): 3:00am On Nov 13, 2010
No matter what! Nigeria must never resort to war,
see children firing AK47 and professing cannibalism, look at them now hopeless and abandoned
getting ready to cause another calamity when UN leaves!
70% of Liberian women, have been raped shocked shocked shocked
If Nigerian dare go this route, it will be all the major African conflicts rolled into one!
It will be a colossal disaster cry
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by chyz(m): 3:02am On Nov 13, 2010
It is sickening that i see fellow Africans killing there brothers like that. Should freedom of well being and self-sufficiency be a matter of war? Then the questions is also to be answered, if one is being oppressed and his only way out is war should be take up arms or remain a slave? The same outside people that sponsored the civil war in Nigeria sponsored Charles taylor and his rebel army yet be African continue to kill ourselves while those outside powers willingly hand us the fuel to do so.
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by jason12345: 3:04am On Nov 13, 2010
na2day!:

No matter what! Nigeria must never resort to war,
see children firing AK47 and professing cannibalism, look at them now hopeless and abandoned
getting ready to cause another calamity when UN leaves!
70% of Liberian women, have been despoiled  shocked   shocked  shocked
If Nigerian dare go this route, it will be all the major African conflicts rolled into one!
It will be a colossal disaster  cry
Abagworo:

To save Nigeria is in everyone's hand.The save Nigeria group are the volunteers risking their lives and crossing ethnic and religious barriers to make Nigeria a home for all.Let all positive minded Nairalanders join SNG.Through that we can make our voice heard and our nation survive.Let us vote for change in 2011.

my brothers, you are both right! i will check that website now. we must not allow war to erupt in nigeria because everyone would lose!
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by na2day(m): 3:05am On Nov 13, 2010
chyz:

It is sickening that i see fellow Africans killing there brothers like that. Should freedom of well being and self-sufficiency be a matter of war? Then the questions is also to be answered, if one is being oppressed and his only way out is war should be take up arms or remain a slave? The same outside people that sponsored the civil war in Nigeria sponsored Charles taylor and his rebel army yet be African continue to kill ourselves while those outside powers willingly hand us the fuel to do so.

That your question is like being between the devil and the sea!
God, i just hate all these useless politicians!
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by Beaf: 3:19am On Nov 13, 2010
It is foolish to just say, do not canvass war.
In fact, such an attitude could see war foisted on the unwary. We need to ask ourselves the reasons for war and actively negate such reasons.

In simple words, we need to solve our problems or we might be caught unawares; if a man in the North takes up arms, we need to listen to his reasons; if a man in the Niger Delta takes up arms, we need to listen to his reasons. There is usually a deadly underlying reason that can be found with a little investigation; that reason might be a genuine cry out or it might be that the man is being used because desperation or unusual poverty or exploitaion or illiteracy. In any event, there is always an underlying reason that can only be reached by listening and reasoning.
Unforetunately, the qualities of listening, reasoning and deep thinking are not practiced by the average Nigerian. We are still caught up in the command mentality of yesteryears; that singular weakness can bring war on us, even if we wear out our knees in incessant prayer and bore the Heavens with inane wishes.

Lets tackle the issues and stop wishing.
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by na2day(m): 3:22am On Nov 13, 2010
General Butt na.k.ed was singing "Ise oluwa, ko le baje o, ise Oluwa ko le baje o"
Should being a Christian shield such War criminal from prosecution?  shocked
Africa na wa o  cry

[img]http://www.hatter.hu/archivum/files/images/Butt%20Naked%20-%20onfence.jpeg[/img]

He killed over 20,000 and i'm sure he was just being modest  angry

A quote from him "Because Of The Atrocities, Human Sacrifice And Blood Drinking--All Performed Nude, I'd Like To Add-- People Have The Idea That I'm Some Kind Of Monster." undecided
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by aljharem(m): 3:27am On Nov 13, 2010
Beaf:

It is foolish to just say, do not canvass war.
In fact, such an attitude could see war foisted on the unwary. We need to ask ourselves the reasons for war and actively negate such reasons.

In simple words, we need to solve our problems or we might be caught unawares; if a man in the North takes up arms, we need to listen to his reasons; if a man in the Niger Delta takes up arms, we need to listen to his reasons. There is usually a deadly underlying reason that can be found with a little investigation; that reason might be a genuine cry out or it might be that the man is being used because desperation or unusual poverty or exploitaion or illiteracy. In any event, there is always an underlying reason that can only be reached by listening and reasoning.
Unforetunately, the qualities of listening, reasoning and deep thinking are not practiced by the average Nigerian. We are still caught up in the command mentality of yesteryears; that singular weakness can bring war on us, even if we wear out our knees in incessant prayer and bore the Heavens with inane wishes.

Lets tackle the issues and stop wishing.

so he or she that takes arms is suffering more than the person that did not take up arms
think angry

if u go to borno state, this are the thinks u would notice
lack of water
extreme heat
unemployment
no school
poverty
disperse people
our people are been discriminate in the south
etc

but in the so called niger delte
there are schools
there is port harcount as a trading center
it is not has hot and frustrating as the north
there is water every where
etc

so do u think niger delta people are suffering or it is just greed affecting there reasoning
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by chyz(m): 3:30am On Nov 13, 2010
na2day!:

General Butt na.k.ed was singing "Ise oluwa, ko le baje o, ise Oluwa ko le baje o"
Should being a Christian shield such War criminal from prosecution?  shocked
Africa na wa o  cry

[img]http://www.hatter.hu/archivum/files/images/Butt%20Naked%20-%20onfence.jpeg[/img]

He killed over 20,000 and i'm sure he was just being modest angry

So you yourself can post these gruesome videos and still taunt the death of a fellow african man like that even after seeing the way he died? angry
Re: This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! by na2day(m): 3:33am On Nov 13, 2010
chyz:

So you yourself can post these gruesome videos and still taunt the death of a fellow african man like that even after seeing the way he died? angry

Did u watch the video at all?  undecided
The man is alive and boasting of what he did then, on the pulpit as a pastor  angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Appointed To Lead ECOWAS Mission To Mali / Zahra Buhari Updated Her Status On Facebook / Chaugory:Tinubu Business Partner And 2nd Most Powerful Man In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.